How to you rate Metallica's new album?

How to you rate Metallica's new album?

Death Magnetic to me is still one of the best things they have ever done recently.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4FKYsUEuvIo
youtube.com/watch?v=HnCJ3QPilD8
youtube.com/watch?v=yqIQvE5R1tU
youtube.com/watch?v=uhBHL3v4d3I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shit/10

I like it, tho I'm not really intro Metallica.

Meh.

2 or three good ones and the rest are ok

I wouldn't call it shit.

I'd say that they have no idea what direction they wanted to have with this album and so just tried to make "old school" music without actual meaning if that makes sense.

Death Magnetic has heaps of meaning and fuck: St Anger has heaps of meaning to me but this new album I hope will grow on me when I listen to it a second time.

I'm a big fan of Metallica but holy shit this new album is fucking garbage. It's the most boring, unimaginative shit I've heard in a while. And that's not even including Hammett's bullshit.

its pretty meh-tal

Better than Death Magnetic, Load/Reload, AJFA, and Saint Anger.

Nowhere near Metallica, Kill 'em All, Ride the Lightning, or Master of Puppets.

Nowhere near as dank as Lulu.

Better than I thought it'd be, but not quite good.

Your description sounds like shit and so does every song I've heard. SWO HJSISI

Death Magnetic was garbage. Any Metallica album past Justice is garbage.

Blah. They're writing stuff they think will appeal to metal fans but it's just so rote and paint by numbers.

I'd rather they retire or at least split up and maybe James can go write folk or rockabilly or whatever it is he actually wants to play these days.

I like Death Magnetic because of the looong Instrumental parts. Haven't heard the new one so much.

I agree with:
I think they're trying to get back to their roots instead of evolving and maturing their sound. I really liked their more poetic albums, and their thashier albums, but this isn't either.

>2016 just about a new year
>still listening to memetallica

fuckin' KEK

Havent gave a shit about metallica since load/reload

Death magnetic imo was my favourite one >2000, new album is alright about 40% of the songs are good rest are meh, here comes revenge and spit out the bone are my favourites

>They're writing stuff they think will appeal to metal fans but it's just so rote and paint by numbers.
This.

I'd rather they make more songs like "Mama Said" which is a fucking classic.

youtube.com/watch?v=4FKYsUEuvIo

I love "Judas Kiss" off their Death Magnetic. But for some reason this album feels like it didn't have much emotion or feel behind it as their last record did.

Suicide and Redemption is a fucking 10/10.

Haven't heard Hardwired's second disc yet and I am hoping they do a Suicide and Redemption 2.0 so fingers crossed.

>Death Magnetic was garbage.
Kill yourself it's one of their best albums ever

youtube.com/watch?v=HnCJ3QPilD8

Spoiler!

There isn't.

Wait so there isn't any instrumental?

bump for real music faggots

7/10 still better than lulu.

lulu isn't part of Metallica's discography. It's a side project.

I get annoyed when people think it is.

ok

i think Hardwired would have been better if Kirk was more involved.

Exactly. It's a Collaboration

Have they released a making of like they did with Death Magnetic where we got to see them record every song in studio?

Face it, lads

80s Metallica was best Metallica and everything else is a reminder of what it isn't anymore

Metallica died on a bus in Sweden

Metallica's last album was "And justice for all"" then they replaced the original band members with transexuals and faggots.

they did for some songs on YouTube. not sure if all though.

This song is great
youtube.com/watch?v=yqIQvE5R1tU

And so is their title track
youtube.com/watch?v=uhBHL3v4d3I

bump for fuck sake

Yeah unfortunately they died just a few years before they released the greatest selling metal album of all time. Cliff Burton is overrated to a sickening level