Whats your favorite thing about people from your country?

whats your favorite thing about people from your country?

They speak my native language.

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

cyka blyat'

>They speak my native language.
Wait, did you finally manage to Russify the last injuns who insist on speaking Estonian?

They don't give a fuck about anything

wtf mate I am not russian

They are melancholic, just like me.

They embrace the suck, just like me

I was kinda joking with the fact ~25% of your population speaks Russian natively. (2/3 counting L2)

25% is russians, yes, but more and more of them are speaking estonian (they can't get hired if they can't speak estonian here)

They're sensible enough not to make unnecessary noise or expect you to open your shop on sundays, unlike the US where sunday is basically almost just another weekday.

In Estonia literally every mall is open on Sundays. Only very small shops will be closed on Sunday.

Savages, the lot of you.

I would just fuck her thighs

Her pussy is nice too.

I wanna cum on the spot where her thong disappears in her crack. Thongs make me go crazy.

When you guys are gonna get rid of your christianity, this would become a thing in Germany too. Beware

We're.....special.

you dont know that

We've gotten rid of our christianity in the east half a century ago and still no one is insane enough to declare sunday a loud workday.

keep it that way then, don't let he muzzies and atheists tell you otherwise

Why is she looking at the camera?

I want to put may face in that ass

Good god. American pizza always looks so doughy and thicc.

holy fuck

I would drag my dick through a mile of broken glass just to hear her fart through a walkie talkie

>American pizza
Thats a redundant phrase. All you need to say is "pizza", being that modern pizza was invented in America.

kek hard

A conception of autism doesn't exist and everyone percives others as other human beings and everyone hates eachother equally.

>it's that girl again
Why is she so hyped on Sup Forums? Her eyes look sickly. Still I'd have to have her butt and hips.

*like to have

>go to Pizza Hut
>all you can eat lunch buffet with like six kinds of pizza for six bucks
>still only manage the slice content of a single pizza because they're so doughy and fluffy

She's American is why you have to have her

No, I mean I want to have a butt and hips like she does.

>yanks actually believe this

Post her nudes she has to have them

post more of this woman

Its an objective fact. If you deny so you are either retarded or you are a filthy paki. There is a 105% chance that you are both.

red pilled mind

Everyone are absolute savage memester madmen

Not as savage as your mom was last night.

Someone stop this madman

They're assholes, France is a country of assholes

>american """pizza"""
>it is european style, I p-promise

yanks should be put on transatlantic KZ trains and be used to fuel our pizza ovens in europe

i would love to smell and eat that pizza if you know what i mean

Not as mad as your dad was when he found out.

I got absolutely poundered

Not as poundered as your sister was when she woke up the next day.

swedes should be castrated and shipped to the horn of africa.

Youre stretching my nerve

Not as streched as your waifu's vagina after i was through with her.

BBBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPP sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now.... BBBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPP Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite...

That the white population is dying off.

That girl is shit and the pizza is shit too. It's easy to find much better pizza in any American city, better girls too.