As a Christmas present you will wake up next to any girl you post in this thread. Go

As a Christmas present you will wake up next to any girl you post in this thread. Go

would fuck.

OP said girl

Ty mr santa. Murry Christmas

id make this fat slut gag on my cock

OP said girl, not cow.

Topkek. I would sleep with Satan too!

From recent thread but god damn she's absolutely stunning

My fiancé. Hur dur faggot.

I just want a daughtereedoo

Jesus, if only.

Disgusting. All that hair, and she looks loose as fuck. I've seen bestiality better than this.

Mia

>id make this fat slut gag on my cock
>implying Schumer couldn't deepthroat Ron Jeremy

I see you're into domestic violence.

She's a girl with penis. IDIOT!

Got mine

Her family disowned her, she has no one in this world anymore and no chance of getting out. Seems like waking up with her would be the perfect opportunity for some fun. And I don't mean that in a sexual way...well, maybe later but not the way you might be thinking if you're a normie.

As much as I love trannies, they're not women

You can change the meaning of words all you want, but you can't pretend a biological male didn't make you come.

IDIOT!

Here's to hoping

OF COURSE. AND YOU'RE A PIECE OF SHIT!

edgy bastard

REALLY? YOU'RE A GENIUS!

So many choices

Enjoy your weird degenerate fetish and always having to lie to people about your sexual preferences.

It's your fantasy, I don't see why you shouldn't take it to the highest desired result, and I'm sure I'm not alone on that. I'm more certain you're more alone than I am, I just have to keep quiet about it in public.

WOW them TITS !!!

how am i a piece of shit?

ENVY?

I win

;_;

No, I have normal preferences so I can bond with other people and not feel ashamed after jerking off. Merry Christmas fag.

i wonder what she's thinking of.

>All I ever wanted.

>normal preferences

LOL! YOU'RE SO STUPID!

Fingers crossed

More? source?

LIKE THIS!

Can that even be considered female?

Best girl

Fine choice

game over

This had better fucking work.

She looks like Ms. Piggy though.

Worth

idk her nudes are pretty hot

Cute Cows are full to snuggle, breed and milk

Well this will be awkward. Guess you and I are going to get to know each other pretty intimately, unless this is a cloning situation where there's going to be multiples. If that's the case, what's the fucking point?

Who is she? She's gorgeous

How does this work though? Are we brought to her? Is she brought to us? Is she going to be mind controlled or some shit, or is this just going to be a deal where we both wake up with a stranger and freak the fuck out because one/both of us don't know what's going on?

This just seems like a recipe for an awkward and/or violent morning followed by a restraining order. Best case scenario it's awkward and weird but you pull through and make a new friend. Worst case scenario it's an opportunity to rape a chick.

All that aside... Sophie fucking Howard.

I rebel

Hey Santa, can I swap this cowFor this one plz?

Yeah ima weeb

please and thank you, OP

you took mugi!!!

I feel like you didn't really think this through.

She's a qtπ

FUCKING PLEASE! I WOULD SACRIFICE A SMALL COUNTRY TO HAVE HER IN MY BED