"Wake Up Becoming A Girl/Guy" thread, Christmas edition, go! Femanons, your roll image is coming up in the next post

"Wake Up Becoming A Girl/Guy" thread, Christmas edition, go! Femanons, your roll image is coming up in the next post...

What would you do in your final moments of masculinity/femininity? I'd probably fire up my camera and record the entire thing....while jacking off one last time, of course!

Merry Christmas Sup Forums, from !

Roll'over Santa

Femanons, here is your roll image. Who/What would you fuck first? Your best friend/girlfriend, or the first random male/female you meet? Have fun, and please let us know how you would enjoy your new dick!

Roll

Roll

i want to be a little girl, and since all changes are permanent, i better stay that way.

Rolling because I'm a fag

I'm torn between slutting it up or being an ultra-christian conservative against basically all forms of fun but still showing off my hopefully smokin' bod for shits and giggles

Rolling. Nothing better to do this Christmas.

rollll

rolling

rolll cuz im tired of being lonely

roll

This is confusing as fuck, but roll anyway I guess.

roll

Roll

I wanna be a chubby little girl

Roll

Rawl

Rollex

roll

So I'm fifteen, 5'6, with giant boobs, blonde hair in a ponytail, with a thick yet athletic build and nipple piercings.
I guess I can live with that. I mean I'm not my dream chubby little girl, but still.

raul

Girl=/=big boobs

Roll.

Roooll

roll

Height: 6'6
Size: 4 in
Hair: Red
Style: Ear-length short
Skinny
Lip Piercing
0 cock

(I think I did this right?)

Damn, I sound pretty sexy, minus the ginormous height and small cock.

Roll

eh

rawlsin

rolanga

Join

roll

Rolll

owo

I am femail

rulllll

Rooolllllll

boop

Roll

Rollin'

Roll

fuck it whatever

shit mang

roloololollo

Rollll

Why not

Posting

rolllllll

Nut

ye

Roll

roll

la roll roll roll

roll

Apparently I am a 19 yo 5'8 red head with c cups, hour glass figure, shoulder length hair and a lip ring. Fuck yeah I can go total slut mode

rolos

re la rolling

yo

Why not

rellllll

Roll

Shit femanon, you got trip dubs! If this thread comes true for anyone tonight, it's gonna be you! Have some inspiration to help get you along with your final feminine orgasm...

Rolling

Roll

rool

role

Rollin again

roll

rull

rell

rolling

Roll

rollin

ZZ

Might as well rollerblade

Rollin

Jesus

rolll

roll

Jesus roll

Rollll

roll

Ps what's your number babe, I'm really cool and think you sound wonderful teehheeh
*tips fedora

>15
>6'0
>noir hair
>ballerina bun
>skinny
>lip piercing

no thanks

rollenin

Roll

rollan

>with G cups. oops

Roll

sure whatever could make Christmas fun if God thinks it's a laugh and does it

rolio

Rollin rollin rollin.

rollerino by the riverino

13 yo redhead, 6 foot, twintails, chubby with plump lips. All im sayin is that is my dream girl

Let's roll this shit.

Roll

I"m going to ridiculously sexy

Oh well