Daily reminder: Hillary beat Trump by 3 million votes...

Daily reminder: Hillary beat Trump by 3 million votes. Votes that weren't counted due to a stupid and antiquated rule created by idiots.

Time to get rid of the electoral college and Drumpf.

Other urls found in this thread:

is.Sup
youtube
thenewamerican.com/usnews/immigration/item/24630-vote-fraud-monitoring-group-says-three-million-noncitizens-voted-in-presidential-election
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i don't care, i'm glad he won

Years.

is.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1481919677402.webm

Hear hear!

>men who formed a new government from scratch
>idiots

>drumpf

>I get my news from John Oliver starter pack

kys

Stay mad libcucks

>Muh welfare

Don't blame the rules, thank the Russians.

>from scratch
>based heavily on preexisting colonial governments and English common law.

kys

>libcucks

If the popular vote mattered, candidates would have campaigned differently. Who had the most votes in this election is a useless figure considering that it was never their goal.

Drumpf will go down as a HUGE failure, worst president ever. So sayeth my digits, check em.

Just for you OP

Russia should be nuked for hacking the votes in this election.

Keep crying, we are not a democracy we are a republic and always will be. If that shriveled cunt got in we would have another civil war and you'd be on the losing side.

>The people wanted it.

Except.. Y'know... The millions that voted against him.

What a retarded thing to say.

>inb4 I wanted hillary to win
I didnt.

Democrats better reform the fragments of their degenerate party or they may never make it back to the white house.

Welcome to a brighter future children, get ready for the harsh reality

How's your freshman civics class going, sport?

>Daily reminder: Hillary beat Trump by 3 million votes. Votes that weren't counted due to a stupid and antiquated rule created by idiots.

Then leave

Niggers aren't people

Remember - we've got a billionaire president who uses scotch tape to secure his tie.

I love the idea of this but I just don't get why Trump represents these people at all. The man lives in a gold plated tower with his own name plastered on it, doesn't exactly strike me as one of the Gracchi brothers.

None of the countries that have nukes could get away with nuking another country thanks to MAD.

Honestly I think we should get an alliance going with the Russians. I mean, they're a pretty powerful country and I'd rather be in league with them than those chinks in china. The Chinese are a disgusting people. Russians are just a little crazy.

Merry Christmas to all my fellow godless atheists!

Would love to be allies with Russia if it were not led by someone who loves to disappear journalists.

Tony Stark also had a tower with his name on it and he fought to protect the world on numerous occasions.

Check and mate.

This.

The Electoral map shows a clear distinction of where the "people" live that don't work or contribute anything to society. (See "homelessness rates", "high taxes" and "social programs", they correlate to these areas too)

Thankfully the Electoral college ensured that what these parasites think doesnt matter.

Russia didn't hack anything tho

>Liberals don't get their way
>While and cry about he electoral college
>Don't do anything that would require getting up from the computer chair
>Nothing changes
>Rinse and repeat

So many shillary bots here. We all know that you aren't real.

Maybe not the best analogy when he was portrayed in civil war as an authoritarian, but I yeah rekt.

Sure. And if Hillary won, everything would be just fine with the system, fair and squre, right? Go fuck yourself, you whiney spoiled child. I hope your butt hurts SO bad, faggot.

This. A couple hundred thousand "well educated" liberals having their vote padded with millions of dindus doesn't count as millions of Americans voting against them.

Bernie would have won.

This

fake ass poll with fake ass meme written all over it!

Not sure what polls you where watching, but she was behind by over 1 million in popular votes right up till the end.

USA is a Republic, not a Democracy.
Look up the difference.

If you removed the estimated votes by illegal immigrants in states without voter ID, votes are pretty even for both candidates.

Hillary is litterly a family of feral cats in a skin suit trying to be president.

No, he wouldn't have.

Any voters he would've gained over what hillary had would be eclipsed by losing the more moderate voters being alienated by his far left policies.

tldr: he'd lose worse

A few hundred thousand liberal arts students wouldn't have swayed this election

At least we have a hot first lady and daughter

daily reminder that the united states IS NOT A FUCKING DEMOCRACY. A DEMOCRACY IS A FUCKING STUPID WAY TO DO FUCK ALL YOU GODDAMN COCKSUCKING NIGGERSHIT FOR BREAKFAST EATING BALLSWEAT SLIME.. PLEASE LEARN WHAT YOUR COUNTRY IS BEFORE YOU DECLARE SOME STUPID FUCKING GODAWEFUL FUCKING BULLSHIT OUT OF YOUR STUPID FUCKING WORTHLES _________WRONG________ FAGGOTY ASS MOUTH YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SCUM. also, ill use my pew pew gun to fucking kill you if any retard like yourself manages to get in to any position of power that can have an affect on my life

It dont matter how many illegal mexicans voted against him in california the rest of the country voted for him

>eatshitfagget

FIN

beats the chimp anyday

This just in nignag obama not real us citizen

youtube com/watch?v=lXJkc1Wionk

Maybe some Democrat leaning 2nd Amendment people can speed things along.

Still salty as fuck, cry more.

Trump will be the best president in US history

Ok I regret it now. Now that he's being a stupid ass about nukes. The only reason I didn't vote for Hillary was because I didn't want to go to war thinking she would start shit with russia. Then this idiot starts an arms race with them.

Are you still moaning about that shit, fuck sake OP just put that dick back in your mouth and get on with your life

At least with Hillary you know she's experienced and competent enough to know to not do something that would directly lead to nuclear war. Can't say the same of Trump. He doesn't even know why we can't use them.

The electoral system is antiquated, yes. But important.

If she could make a dollar off of it, she would do absolutely anything

Even better go south of the border

Except cities and the country doesn't vote entirely as a block.

Hes a greedy retard that will drive America closer to 'Idiocracy' but at least he is more honest than that rat Clinton. Fuck sake Joe Fritzel could have ran against clinton and won. Srsly guys..

Let the Kleptocrasy begin!

You dumb Trumpkins will regret this shit.

Yeah. He uses scotch tape: DON'T GIVE HIM A CHANCE TO SUCCEED

wow I just realized this was an important thing

Gasp! Democracy! How terrible!

What was that?
Ohh for 8 fucking years Republitards cried over everything Obama!
YOU RETARDS NEVER STOPPED CAMPAIGNING!
Increasing the divide was the only thing you know and now you dumb fucks are trying to flip it around on the other team.
GET A CLUE! YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.

The polls weren't wrong. Hillary was well within stastical error, and bernie was not. You have a liberal arts degree dont you? You think it makes you real smart? Leave the math to intelligent people.

Why would anyone want to have the president decided by the american people? The general american is an uninformed buffoon

64% of the GDP comes from the counties that voted clinton. Land mass doesnt vote or make money, people do. And those aren't even all the counties that voted for Clinton, not even close.

all that matters that that no niggers or women are president.

Nope, mechanical engineering. I make money that I enjoy not giving to the government, which is why I vote Republican :^)

Trump will be impeached within 2 years. He's a crazy racist wild card who only cares about the upper class. It literally can't last. I just hope the damage he does is minimal.

It's too bad though, americans lost out on the chance to elect a smart woman who came from a middle class family and truly understood them. We really had the chance to turn this country around and break the glass ceiling but I guess we just weren't ready for it yet.

We don't have a democracy...it's a representative democracy.

Go get your passport and leave. Or did the Russian Hackers fuck that up for you, too?

That doesn't make any sense. She wouldn't do it to 'make a buck' when it would literally kill everyone, including her. Even if it killed everyone but her, money would be useless in that case. She has a self-interest in avoiding nuclear annihilation, and the capability to avoid it. Can't say the same about Trump.

SO, campaigning for 8 years is the way to go? Divide the masses more in order to win?
Your team did that. American is divided more than ever. You dumb fucks decided tht was an acceptable casualty for winning!
GET A CLUE! YOU ARE WHAT'S WRONG WITH AMERICA.

You lose, libtard. Trump is now your President.

Lol you fucking jews never fail to amuse me with your nonsensical rhetoric.

Shame.

I hate trump but even as far back as Plato people realized absolute democracy results in tyranny of the majority. The Republic, as obviously named, has some good reading on this. I do think we should update the number of representatives somewhat to more accurately reflect population. Sort of a halfway approach maybe? 41 congressional seats were added as of the 1913 census and that is the last effectual increase. Maybe its been too long?

The polls also projected shill to win.

He couldn't even beat the lizard woman in the primaries

>superdelegates

He would've lost even without them.

Go back to red dit, you fluffy faggot.

I feel like you're changing the subject.

"Hey, let's let a few highly populated liberal cities determine what's best for them, while no one outside those highly populated areas gets their voices heard"

Popular vote is a gateway to a one-party system. It only takes the needs of the majority into account, with zero regard for people who might have different views and needs. We are not a democracy. We are a constitutional republic. Everyone gets butthurt about the electoral college whenever they don't get their way. Don't act like your dismay is anything new, OP.

Go back and look at primary polling as a predictor of general polling throughout American history and realize it has never been accurate. I personally think he would have done better but those polls are bullshit simplifications.

this, I don't get how people fell for his transparent shit

You will lose soon enough hillbilly.

STAY MAD FOR THE NEXT 8 YEARS BITCH.

THANK YOU I'M GETTING GRILLED ABOUT GDP AND BULLSHIT BECAUSE THEY FORGOT THEIR VASELINE LAST SUPERTUESDAY

Two words.

Electoral College

his sons look inbred

No. But people are products of their environment. That's how some cities and towns lean right and others left. People tend to align their opinion with those around them. I can't believe this needs to be explained to you.
Libcucks literally need to be spoon fed

You already lost, you cock smoking retard.

Wait, so youre telling me the videos of the electronic polls making you vote hillary doesnt matter to you?

You guys should be ashamed. You lost, quit being sore loosers. This is why people never play monoply with you faggots. Because youre sore loosers.

>truly understood them

So cozying up to wall street and letting them dry hump her while simultaneously co-running the corrupt money machine that is the Clinton Foundation best suits the needs of the middle class then?

C'mon. Even Jill "Crystal Power" Stein would've been a better candidate than this cunt.

Pretty much only califags and other major population center faggots most of the map was red, go ahead check it and let the butt hurt flow through you OP

Jidf poster, what do you honestly expect to gain from this? The only people on b right now are 14 yr olds and other kike shills. Do you think this same old thread posted every few hours will make a difference?
>If youre just posting to make shekels i would understand. But fuck how are they still paying for this

Except, arnt you now the problem? You've guys have been doing the same thing throught the years since Reagan. Even before that.

Suck it up, lintards. Your time has come. Deal with it.

Daily reminder that 3 million votes were from illegal aliens, trump won the popular & electoral votes.
>thenewamerican.com/usnews/immigration/item/24630-vote-fraud-monitoring-group-says-three-million-noncitizens-voted-in-presidential-election

They look like two mafia bosses to me.

They are. Their turf is the entire US.

Doubt it.

No more disability check for you Billy-Bob.

Soon.

>implying mafia bosses are worse than career politicians