I just miss her

I just miss her.
Christmas was the best moment of the year with her.

Feels thread.

I just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

ouch.

My ex did something similar. This is shitty advice but you need time. Thats what did it for me, you just need to wait out the pain.

>you're a great friend
damn

>This is shitty advice but you need time
She left one year ago

Fuck off

Yep..........

>19
>lil bro 16
>mom passed last week
>Christmas was her favorite time of year
>first Christmas w/o
Bro browses Sup Forums hopefully he doesn't see, but I wanted it said

Why? Posted how I'm feeling. You fuck off.

Fuck in losers
This thread is a cringe thread

Post that bitches number and we'll fuck up her life for you OP. Sup Forumsros before hoes.

I just battled with a lot of inner demons, but I think I've finally woken up to the reality of my existence and realized that I can change myself.
Life ain't so bad boys.

Sup Forumsrotherhhod of Steel here man. We'll fuck her up good. Plus we got some good technology too. Give us her number.

I hate women.

Kid has some anger issues. Nothing a little Linkin Park can't fix.

This is strangely making me feel better and worse about my current situation.
Fuck I hope this is an old image and you're not op

please fuck off

Lmao basic whore, she's only scared that you'll tell people and you're a cuck for even considering staying and acting like you can still fuck her.

>TFW your name is Andrew
Makes it sting all the more.

>brother dies
>guess I'll fuck my roomate's gf's ass

top kek

Last year at this time I was in a relationship, my first one, with a stunning woman that was coming to an end. We grew apart, my law school life probably did most with my general detached mood stemming from crippling depression doing the rest. I fought bitterly to keep it alive. She was my first gf (at 23), not my first lay but the first one that actually felt amazing, and the first person I expressed my love to outside of my family. She was even more affectionate during the heyday of our year+ long relationship than I was. She came up with cute names for me, would tell me she loved me more than the words could actually convey, and her eyes would light up every time she saw me. Despite my efforts she dumped me not long after Christmas. Soon after I found my current gf of 11 months, who is an amazing person and is incredibly supportive of all my trials and tribulations. That said, and this makes me a terrible person, I cannot get my ex out of my head. It doesn't help that my ex saw me and the current gf out one night and tried multiple times to reach out wanting to talk. Hurt from the break up I ignored her. She ended up right outside my dorm room and I told her o didn't want to hear what she had to say and that it was over. I did so in a way that likely burned that bridge forever. My family also hates my ex given how the break up went down and really likes the current one. Still, I wish I could go back in time to relive the moments I had with her, or to talk to her one last time, to tell her I'm sorry and to hear her voice once again. For the past 3+ months I've had many dreams about her so I can't escape these thoughts even in my sleep.

I wish there was an easy answer to this but I know there isn't

lmfao i love this guy

>in the end...

this isn't even feels it just sadly comical, even the gf is laughing at him being a huge cuck

Hey im Andrew too.Small world Sup Forumsrother.

Brooke!?

I can't believe you!???????

Just dump her and let every one know why. Theirs no point in talking to her, cut off all contact

Hi to the Andrews

what the fuck is wrong with women? I literally just punched a hole in my wall bcause of this. What a fucking entitled cunt, who does she think she is? oh poor her "women aren't perfect wa wa wa."

I fucking hate women with a passion. Anyone know of any boards/forums where I can commiserate with other men about hatred for these cunts? /cunt2/ is pretty much dead

CRAWLING IN MY SKIIIIINNNNN!!!

Does hamburgers look good too.
Hope papaw is doing okay.

Err user.... this is a repost that's years old. Full decade old I think...

Shhhh its okay, OP really knows he's a cuck. Go back to crayons user.

truth, my exgf was my life we didn't go anywhere without each other.

she left me for a dude in my fraternity.

I was hurt for the longest time ever, then... it just... stopped hurting.

it's been like 4-5 years and they're still together and will probably get married. Doesn't bother me one bit.

damn dude i know how it feels, just stick to your current gf your ex wont come back to you after you said that about her

Idk if she said that to you but it's pretty fkd up and I do understand and feel you on that.

I feel the same hatred as you. No homo tho.

Yeah fuck off. Wrong thread to be in fucker

this is all fake

fuck, I wasn't ready

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I take a look at my life and realize there's nothin' left,
‘Cause I've been blastin' and laughin' so long
That even my momma thinks that my mind is gone,
But I ain't never crossed a man that didn't deserve it,
Me be treated like a punk, you know that's unheard of.

Its a feels thread. I'm feeling pretty good. Go to r9k if you want a little bitch thread.

ill gross I hate faggots, I suspect you're coming on to me? I'm not gay.

I'm 100% with you on this, no exaggeration. But i won't lie man, there are some good ones, though i've yet to find one. And to be fair, a lot of men (though not as much as women) are pretty much this bad.

Name?

This is not at all what most women are like. You just see shit like this all the time because people actually post it. Nobody wants to post a girlfriend being awesome because that's boring as shit.

>inb4 white knight

and then papaw realized that millennials are fucking retarded.

Ownt
Your never going to get the upper hand here man, just block her/ delete her number.
Also post noods

I know she won't and honestly, that's the worst part. I know I'll never stare into her eyes again or stay up until 4 talking about nothing after a night of passionate love making

I makes me feel hollow thinking about it and makes me feel like I'm cheating on my current gf just from the yearning of only wanting to talk to my ex alone. I don't deserve my current gf, I don't deserve anything good in life

If that's not fake then I just...I just don't know what to think anymore. She let someone fuck her in the ass to make him feel better? And then they BOTH want to talk to you about it? What the fuck

You're dwelling in it by saying shit like that. Stop

women are cunts who just want to fuck with your mind and get the upper hand, say something mind fucking then block her number before she can respond like tell her you'll leak her nudes or something

I won't lie, you make a good argument, echo chambers are real. But sadly the claim that most women are like this are backed by both sociology, statistics, psychology, and hilariously enough even biology. Not to mention i have yet to meet a person who's known more female cheaters than male cheaters

These guys know what's up.

The Sup Forumsrotherhood is here for you soldier.

>tell them about your weed
Lol why you dating this petty botch to begin with. Dump her and expose her.
The end.

op move on it'll only get worse

Your girlfriend is a pillow and the feeling your having is dread

yeah dude just stop talking about her like that SHE DUMPED YOU, SHE DID IT, NOT YOU, and probably she wasnt trying to come back with you she was provably trying to friendzone you

I have a serious question. Why do you put the pussy on a pedestal? Why do you center your lives around a girl? I'm genuinely interested to know.

33, married, oldfag here

Fuck man sorry this hurts to read ;~;

yeah thats partially true but it really depends on the women

Shit fuck this is bad

>High quality
That's where you messed up

I know that feels

Damn those look like good burgers too

>This is why feminism doesn't need to be a thing

Also
>LET ME HAVE YOUR ASS OR ILL DUMP YOU
Kek

This guy gets it

This

I need a resolution to this story.

I know but you guys are the only ones I can tell this stuff to apart from one friend I haven't seen in person in months and I feel like I will go completely insane if I don't say it somewhere

i dont but the people who do are actually fucking idiots they have to know that women cant be idolized or they will abuse this "power" over you until you cant take anymore

Not him, but typically when people say that they don't mean "time spent doing nothing really except pining for someone," but actual time taken for oneself to readjust your priorities and move on.

>a lot of men (though not as much as women) are pretty much this bad
Hence the 80/20 rule

First off, fix the hole.

Secondly, people are cunts, it's not exclusively women.

I think female shitheads methods are harder to deal with as a man tbh so I totally feel your pain.

It's my first christmas without my mom too. She killed herself in August and it's not easy.
Sending love

Made me sad Sup Forumsro.

Hope you find resolution.
Best of luck.

Ok well I grew up in a shit household with my mom I remember one time I was slapped so hard my nose went bloody for not carrying a glass of water "the right way"

Oh my god, OP. No shit, this happened to me a couple months back. I legitimately feel you. I'd show the texts, but I deleted them as a way to cope. It didn't help. I still text her at holidays.

damn thats harsh, hope you doing well

I'm I the only user that says
>I know that feel
Everytime
How autistic out of /10?

Like out loud I'm saying it

You can hide this hatred for women by hating most people, because inherently most people are awful. Then, people won't accuse you of being discriminatory!

From what i see...
>guys are dicks to the girlfriend
>girlfriend cheats on guy instead of breaking up with them...
>Both too retarded to realize they don't work together
>rinse and repeat till it all explodes

It's seriously depressing how bad people are staying with someone when they clearly don;t work. People are dumb.

Fine, get it out, but realize that when you talk like that, you're keeping the wound open. It sucks, I've been there, but you gotta occupy that mind with something else. If you keep returning to that, to that "I remember staying up with her" shit, then you'll never get over her.

Wipe the house, clear her out of your life. That's literally the ONLY step forward.

I dwelled for a YEAR and let that shit rip me apart before I realized how fucking pathetic I was being. Don't waste time like I did

You feel bad because of how it ended. You lost. That happened to me 20 years ago. 30! Thought about her all the time. Never got over her, really.

Only recently did this woman find me on facebook (I'm well off) and make a fool of herself trying to get my attention. I realized then, after so long, what she really always had been: a user and a climber. Now I'm over it.

No bro, I told her flat out when she dumped me that there is no friends after this. I think what happened was that she wanted the relationship to progress faster than it was and tried to exert pressure through the breakup to force me to propose or some shit. When she saw me with another girl it probably signaled that her plan backfired.

I know she wasn't trying to friend zone me because she was super cryptic in her many, many, emails and texts about "needing to ask me a question" and when I told her that I didn't want to talk to her that night she had tears in her eyes, which as much of a faggot as it makes me, still hurts me to think about

i dont say that out loud but i think that every time too...

r/theredpill

Only subreddit that isn't faggotry. Go there, read the sidebar and the top rated posts of all time. You're welcome.

thanks my dude
we can get through this. nothing will ever be the same but we'll get used to it again and move on.

my sideline chick gave me head 2 days ago. still feeling pretty good about it.

Like I want to kill myself not because of mom just because of how life turned out for me but it's like umm

Like I want to kill myself but like I would also like to go to Puru but I'm not going to go buy a plane ticket??? that make any sense?

Pretty much. People need to just end shit rather than hanging on hoping things will get better.

Why aren't you going to buy a plane ticket?

my nigga

>
>
>
>
>>This is why feminism doesn't need to be a thing

wtf does that have to do with feminism?

and seriously don't answer because no one needs to hear your stupid illogic on christmas

nope it doenst
if you seriously want to kill yourself and want to visite Puru (never heard of that place but ok) then you should buy the plane tickets enjoy your travel and then kill yourself

Naw it's like a metaphor or some shit

Also no passport i geuss idk if I do kill myself I'll travel a bit first I guess

low-key trolling or stupid af

these kids are like 16 and have raging hormones. when a girl pays attention to them they feel like a god, and when she withdraws that attention its like they are cast into the pit of hell.

so you are 33 and you can't fucking remember what it was like for you 15 years ago? or you were too busy sucking dick to put the pussy on a pedestal?

I'm going to answer simply:
Look how much power they have already.

>End of discussion

Used to date my one-itis in highschool. She was 2 years younger than me, so I figured I'd found a nice girl who was wasn't corrupted. We were going good, she told me she loved me, always wanted to hang out, and we were pretty serious. We went through some patches but everyone knew that me and her had a thing. She was a virgin and I wasn't. and told me she went through some traumatic shit as a child and wasn't ready yet. I was willing to wait for her because I loved her so she'd just give me head and shit.

Then suddenly this guy from upstate named michael transferred to my school 2nd semester. He played football and transferred to our team. I heard about him hooking up with girls once he came to our school but it was just the sloots that hook up with everyone. I was texting my gf one day and she mentioned that she had a class with him. I thought nothing of it. Then like a couple weeks later I notice she's acting distant, always making excuses not to hang out (granted she had a strict family), just generally acting cold towards me. I was just puzzled but figured its just typical mood swings. It persists to where we hadn't even hung out in like a week and a half, and finally I call her out on her bullshit. She keeps telling me that nothings wrong etc. I kept telling her that obviously something was wrong because she was clearly acting different. She just kept denying it and acting the same, so finally I cut it off. She didn't really put up much of a fight.

I graduated like a month later and found out like right after that she ended up fucking this dude in his truck either right when we stopped dating or right after (she'd probably been fucking him the whole time since he'd transferred). I was devastated. She lost her virginity to this guy after like a month of knowing him and I had been dating her for 8 months. I also heard that her friends bitched him out because he stopped talking to her afterwards. I blocked her number after that