When is Sup Forums realize they had been lied to about weed, LSD and Psilicibon being bad?

When is Sup Forums realize they had been lied to about weed, LSD and Psilicibon being bad?

People talk about drugs here all the time what are you talking about?

winter break newfag?

Hold on scout, LSD
>can
and i qoute... "can" be dangerous.

LSD is safer than weed. At that point everything is dangerous

how

Wait a sec friend-fam
Please enlighten me.

Can confirm. LSD is easier to handle than weed.

depends on the person and their mental output into the trip, i had a friend who took 3 too many hits (wasnt prepared for it, only done pot before) and he started having a panic attack, screaming "WHAT THE FUCK" and he ran through my friends dads glass sliding door

but to be fair, the kid was already a hyper fuck who couldnt sit still for one moment and jumpy as a cat

But please be real. First toke of weed vs first lick of some stamps. Which one warped your mind more? Cool and all, but it aint for
>some
people.

If you're white you can do any drug and be okay. It's in our blood to tolerate it.

that sounds more like a that guy problem than an acid problem

Yeah, I know more people are traumatized by acid than weed, but somehow I am more comfortable eating tabs than I am smoking.

kinda what i was implying, its the closest to an "acid problem" ive ever seen, even when i had an awful trip, i just curled up under a blanket and hung on for deal life for 4 hours.

kek, maybe you're pulling too much in a drag or something? Taking a tab is the same dose for all, but everyone smokes a little different.

Could also be weird weed.

No they're all good. Take all the drugs, forget reality, and get raped and murdered while you're out of it. Really, I would like that.

ok hun

If you plan on smoking again at some point, put on a song to smoke to and take it slow. That might make things less tense when it all kicks in.

>get raped and murdered while you're out of it
I don't live in Detroit so I'm good.

some people arent cut for it, some go full psychotic. But i can't make out the feelings i have when i'm on lsd.

Me and my buddy would take it and sit across eachother in a garage only filed with a thing you press things in and 2 chairs with wheels.

Shit gets intense. I have learned alot about myself. Doesnt help that this dude is so fucking familiar to myself it's crazy.

>Fucking love you dood

I'll try that, thanks friend.

tripping with a good friend is the best, a bonding experience like no other.