youtube.com/watch?v=jx_wLa2oTvI
youtube.com/watch?v=m-hSjYjNRrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=P8o6Z5toq5A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Those ones look like royal blood.

Royals aren't anything special senpai same sand niggers

Caucasoid, at least some of them.

But not same as white.

The word you're looking for is "Caucasoid".

This is the 1% that looks white. Maybe they are berbere or kabyle, those can even be blonde blue eyes . But the majority looks like brown people

It's like Mexicans : some are white but most are not

They are not white by dint of being handsome. Just stop it. 1 and 2 from left are definitely not white judging by skin color. 3 is unknown but looks like a Kurd at first glance

Middle Easterners are South West Asian.

They're more Japanese than Europeans.

Hi ranking Saudis are like 80%+ white and have mums and grandmums who were models and movie stars in the West

They are butter people.

Ken Hirai is pure Japanese.
At the least,until 4 generation
But he looks like middle east ppl

that was retarded
they're caucasians, like europeans
maybe not as white but they're still closer to them then mongoloids (except some turkic people)

>They're more Japanese than Europeans.

In Japan,they are regarded as white ppl

nah

They are the same.

Asia should actually begin from India.

Middle East is culturally same as europe

Why are Europeans so embarrassed of their Arab blood?

These men look just like Spaniards or a French

because islam

I'm not, I have a bit of Kabyle in me.

But I'm also half anglo so yeah

Top tier b8

caucasian, but not white

though the guy on the left looks more indian than arab

it's the other way around, they have white gens from the crusades and colonization and the roman empire, and asian ones from mongols

otherwise they'd just look like pakis/niggers

yeah pick rich handsome boys that probably have circassian grandmas

nice b8 m8

arabs are brown, have black eyes and black hair.
If anything they look like asians.

Because white yuropoors are constantly asshurt

>le royal blood

peasant here with perfectly melaninated skin kys cunts

This is because sheikhs steal white babies in Europe to improve their race

Richard Spencer is on record saying Egyptians are white.

The dude is a white nationalist. It's his job to know this kind of stuff.

Please stop making all of these retarded race threads, anons. This isn't Sup Forums.

US law considers middle easterners white. I don't think that in general middle easterners and north africans are white looking desu.
t. Algerian
Brown skin >>>>>>>>> pale skin
I dont go on Sup Forums ever but isn't it haram to make these threads on Sup Forums as well? I say take it to Sup Forums

His name is alxeander uloom and he's iraqi but he's shia arab, from babylon i think

are Euros actually blind?

til
>sauds look like mongols

top kek mate

No wonder you retards labeled us all as "asia"

Well jordanian royal family is mixed to shit but that's about it

No I was sarcastic if you think arabs look anything like europeans you are either blind, ill informed or trolling

But that's ridiculous there is more to "looking like asians" than just having similiar pigment

ARABS ARE WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE

Well you were right that some do but most just dont, how am I ill informed?
There are european mexicans, meming aside.

I am not OP but if arabs shave their beards they look like whites but maybe I can tell apart them from "true" whites after they shave.

Show me a photo of any arab guy next to your average ethnic dutch guy. I will be able to tell them apart 100% of the time.

Sure if you take a saudi and a swede there's no debate who is who

But you take a kabyle and a native marseillais, put them next to each other now it's a bit harder

>Sure if you take a saudi and a swede there's no debate who is who
pls, have you looked at sweden lately?

>native
>Marseillais

beside mohammed arabs have black curly hair and brown skin so would need to pretend really hard to not see the difference. And kabyle aint arabs btw.

Curly hair isn't a usual trait among middle eastern arabs

They are caucasoid

???

Here the lastest trend for arabs rappers is to straigthen their hair because they all have curly hair.

Yes, I meant curly hair is common among north african arabs but west asia arabs, not really

>its the other way around

Nope. Europe got NEAR EASTERNE'D pretty hard

Are you telling me that anzu doesnt look white?
It's frustrating as hell when people have bad reading comprehension. I said SOME mena people look unmistakenly white.

OK fuck off.

Here's a blond chinese girl, does it mean all east asians look europeans?

What does ancestral north eurasian mean?

Source?

Act white, and you will be treated like you're white.

Only a few in palestine/israel who are descendants of Greek/Frankish settlement as well as some upper class ones who married people from similar backgrounds in europe eg.-jordanian royal family

Why cant you comprehend simple text? How old are you?

Hirohito pls

We're whiter than you, if a people look Arabic these are the Japanese.

Although you're clearly far smarter than them obviouslyn my theory is that Arabs are Japanese who racemixed with Blacks.

>native marseillais
No such thing

They're caucasoid. The lighter they are the more "European" they'll appear. European is a social construct as well, there's too many different people to be under one label

Because it's mostly a myth or an exaggeration.

Arab to Europeans is like Japanese to Indonesians. Same race, difference ethnicity.

niceme.me/

they're caucasoid but not white
the definition of white goes more along having caucasoid skull, pale skin, light hair and light colored pupils, money...
so yeah the problem is at classification
plus what most said: arabs are a different ethnicity = differente breeding + culture
the "three races" (five if we add australoid and capoid) classification is broad, euros and arabs get into same category if we use that

>the "three races" (five if we add australoid and capoid) classification is broad, euros and arabs get into same category if we use that
with that classification north african are caucasoid+congoid and arabs are caucasoid+mongoloid
afaik

also it doesn't take in account interbreeding
human taxonomy takes very broad strokes because what we can classify mostly is what the eye sees. not even haplogroups are exact-ish but they sure help forming paleoanthropological groups

Europeans are western asians

When I saw France and Algeria playing in the world cup you would assume that France was the African country.

lol no

well everyone knows blacks are better sportsmen
which is why Paraguay never wins: we don't have enough blacks

Some Levantines are white, the average Arab in the gulf look Indian.

Biological race is a spook

And also bleach their skin.
www.alarabiya.net/articles/2008/08/20/55137.html

XDD DAE THOUGHT USA WAS A BLACK COUNTRY WHEN WATCHING THE NBA ??? AM I QUIRKY ??? XDD UPVOAT

No.

I've been to Lebanon (not so arab, but still), and half of them could easily pass as portuguese or italians if they shaved and dressed like them. Genetically speaking, arabs are closer to nordics than the japs are closer to thai.

The truth is, if arabs had colored hair and eyes like europeans, you'd have a hard time trying to differentiate them.

That's because you're not looking hard enough.

Basketball is a nigger sport muh dude

You don't see many middle-easterners on your daily basis, do you? Here in SP there's a shitton of meds and Lebanese people, and man their features are similar as fugg.

Islam, goat fuckers and because we think that we are part of an """""""elite"""""" group called Europe.

I don't mind when people don't consider us European as long as they let us keep our Iberia.

No because there are barely any Middle Easterners here.

Levantine Arabs, especially the Christians could pass as Mediterranean but the average peninsula/gulf Arab like those from Saudi Arabia or Yemen look like they're more related to a Pajeet thank to an Antonioni. If Pajeets are white, than maybe that'd be the case

ANE is population shared between Europeans, Caucasians, Central Asians, South Asians, Siberians, and Native Americans

I really think that, in the end, it's just a matter of beard and dressing.

youtube.com/watch?v=7w8bgBmKHbM

The ME can be a fucking weird melting pot.

>Native Americans
Europeans :^)

They often intermarry with royal families of other nations or are foreign conquerors to begin with - detached from the local population.

Pic exemplarily related.

i'm thinking that we were the first global super power with an "eurocentric view"... the radicalization of the christianism during the reconquista was another factor

I am a proud white man.

No.

I don't think that's true when it comes to nordics, nordics have these tiny upturned noses (sometimes blobby) and often asian-looking eyes and tiny lips
Arabs are different
Do any of these pass as nordics?
youtube.com/watch?v=jx_wLa2oTvI
youtube.com/watch?v=m-hSjYjNRrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=P8o6Z5toq5A

Yep.

you tell that to serbians, aussies, spaniards and Yao Ming

>it's a Michael Johnson stationed in Okinawa pretends to have poor grammar and syntax to put forth a controversial topic episode

Atatürk was white, but not this Muslim piece of cock roach

He is Georgian.

>WE WUZ
Atatürk was a Turk.
Go away with your "white" burger meme bullshit.

Just like Ioseb Besarionis dze Jughashvili.

Besarionis and all its other transcriptions crack me up for some reason.

Where exactly did it originate?

Yup Arabs are Caucasoid. Although Middle East is a large area, consists of people of different ethnicities, with around 90% being Muslim though.

Somewhere near lake Baikal before the chinks spawned

Those Arabs probably have Euromediterranean blood, maybe Italian or Greek, the average Arab looks more like this though.