Anyone else got no friends or family on Christmas? just sitting here alone like its just another day...

anyone else got no friends or family on Christmas? just sitting here alone like its just another day....Christmas holidays at work for 2 weeks...

is this feels ?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/whatisthis69/wishlist/
steamcommunity.com/id/potatoframer121
steamcommunity.com/id/Pelado_o/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Same here. I'll just be glad when it's over.

so glad when i get 2 go back 2 work

atleast people talk to me there

Same too. Some loli for your troubles ;_;

That's what Sup Forums is here for. Most of us would rather to talk to Anons on a screen than have any healthy face to face interaction lol

i am sitting here alone, but that is because i was raised with chanukah.

merry christmas user

I had my Christmas dinner yesterday but only with my dad and grandma. It's upsetting that they argued somewhat throughout
Here, a swastika I witnessed myself on club penguin

Do you have steam? I'm feeling generous atm and i want to make some fellow anons happy.
First 3 responses to my comment with a steam name will get binding of isaac rebirth. I will be donating them from steam name zacell

steamcommunity.com/id/whatisthis69/wishlist/

whiteboi88888888
(that's 8 8's)

Just typed the name in steam, couldn't find it. Can you link the page?

i used to go to my aunts house on christmas eve for a big party and spend christmas day at my grandmas. but they both died last year and three days ago my uncle died from a brain aneurysm. i have literally 0 friends and the only family i have is my parents and brother who i dont exactly have a close relationship with

steamcommunity.com/id/potatoframer121 if its not to late user

not too late, please accept the friend invite

I'm freeloading with my friend at his moms house and even he avoids me. I hate my family. Halfway to 30 and its just fuck ups even when trying to get it right

just did, god bless user

I was waiting this

steamcommunity.com/id/Pelado_o/

can i? nick is Nintensive

just sent you friend invite please accept it

sorry user was the last one. if he doesn't accept the friend invite in 3 minutes i will give it to you

I actually have family and spent the day in my room playing R6S having a family around doesn't mean your holidays are going to be awesome and filled with comfort Infact I wonder sometimes if it would be better alone considering how very little they actually interact with each other I hate my dad for pretty much telling me to kill myself for absolutely no reason (did not do anything to warrant that kind of response) anyway my family is shit they've all treated eachouther pretty poorly throughout the years and still do I'm pretty sure I have no presants but even if I do they will probably make me feel guilty about having some honestly I've been depressed for years and I'm strangely enough finally thinking of offing myself so at least you're not suicidal yet mate or at least I hope you're not

o my god, i don't even have any hope
SORRY

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

bummer

No problem Sup Forumsrother. Merry christmas

Yeah...