Celeb thread

Celeb thread

Goddamn, more Hilary!

man, that ariel winter fatass is into me or something.

OMG.

Look at what Lizzie spend all that recod deal money on! Fucking jeans, shoes, and a ferrari. what a stupid bitch

also caring for her family, twat

who dis

Britney

RIP Princess Demi, 1992-2014
I hate you Goblin Demi, 2014-present

how old is she now? too old for this, I'm sure.

I think she's around 35

No such thing as too old as long as she's got that body.

Love her legs!

She's boss. But not as boss as Kelli.

Actually shaming sex around your children turns them into sexually oppressed adults. She's doing just fine. Religion has perverted sexuality.

That's propaganda, not truth. I'm sorry I brought it up.

Hayley bois ww@

Religion has been the ultimate form of propaganda for thousands of years.

One of my favorite pics of Hilary! So hot

Depends on what religion you're talking about. Stop already.

Such a milf

aw yiss

I'd let her sit on my lap until I prematurely ejaculated, if you know what I mean

All religion. Always was a tool by the rich and powerful to control their populations. You gullible people can get awfully rowdy with your primitive minds. Constantine comes to mind. This is documented history. Or is there only one book that you need?

Fuuuuuuuuck. Very nice.

fuck me I need those legs wrapped around me

Is that you, Santa?

Your heart is poison and you will rot every day of your life until you fall to ash. Such is the future of the wisdom of this world. You would do much better to keep your mouth shut then speak and expose yourself as the fool you are.

kek

just someone with a very specific set of fetishes

She only fucks QB 1

My thoughts are the only future the human race will have. Religion is a disease that will divide and destroy us. Morality exists in all forms of life yet they have no religion. Humanity has such a large ego that we seek higher power that we do not have.

This reminds me: Is Hayley Edgelord user still MIA? I'm morbidly curious.

My fave ass pic of her, it looks so goddamn juicy!

o-oh, that's me...

After a bit over 6 hours, while practically my whole body was shaking,I full screened this and the other one from Pillars, finally overcame to sweet bliss and came more than I ever had in my life.

I also abandoned anyone that was around waiting for me to describe the experience, because after I came I felt a lot more weird about it. Not coincidentally, I'm hard again, and much more comfortable.

she does indeed have a very appealing ass

There will be no peace, these wars won't cease. Violence and division is human nature. And we don't need God to be moral, we're moral because there is a God. But eliminating faith and belief in a higher power, the conscience will disintegrate and human beings will become savage. It's happened before. It will happen again. You'll have to kill me and everyone like me before religion will die. To be honest, I'd rather die than live here with you bigots.

We thought you were dead.

The religious exhibit the most violent behavior because belief in what you cannot ever know is a savage behavior. I have no interest in killing, teaching is more useful. Science is our only hope.

My apologies friends. It did sort of feel like my life was being sucked out of me

i think everyone knows what u mean...

And you will get nowhere, which will make you angry, which will lead to death. It's not savage to live for others, to love them above yourself, and to thank God for the opportunity. Go justify yourself somewhere else. It is unbelievably pathetic that you won't just drop this and it speaks for ill of your character.

For the few of us that don't know, could you pls explain?

I do everything you mentioned except believe in something no one can know. It is not only presumptuous but arrogant to claim such knowledge.

Merry xmas guys

Merry Christmas my dudes

We figured you died from dehydration. Glad to hear you lived to fap for Hayley another day. Sounds like your hard work paid off and it was fucking fantastic, though.

Kek ps3 move was such trash

Lmao valid concern, but yeah I make sure to stay plenty fucking hydrated. Having to piss like a monster makes for an even more intense feeling, as well.

Merry Xmas.

Merry Christmas

It's more arrogant to demand people see things the way you want them to. You have not experienced what we have experienced and to judge us as savages from your lofty tower is not as honorable as you pretend. You know what God wants? He wants us each to choose for ourselves and let everyone else live according to their own choices. You don't have a problem with that until we add that our choices will have consequences. That's because you have a guilty conscience and you're afraid of what is coming. Sorry, kiddo, cause and effect is a fact of life. You have time to choose wisely, but your constant assault on reason here is a waste of your time. And before you accuse me of some other nonsensical stereotype about religious people, if you haven't learned that you're wrong about us already then you're hopeless. I'm not going to kill you for what you believe. You tell me to go away and I will. I've asked you five times. Be the more ethical of the two of us and bite that wise tongue. What you say falls on deaf ears.

Forgot pic

We're a perverted little family here. We gotta stick together.

A+ effort. So.. 7 hours next time, then?

I shudder at the thought...and that my body wants to attempt it.

I like how you're telling me what god wants. Deaf ears for sure. You speak of things you do not know. You and I never will. Never demanded you see things my way. Giving in to the knowledge that you cannot know is a difficult step many will never take.

Because I've met Him. Millions of us have. I'd introduce you, but obviously He doesn't want to know you. Unless you repent, you will die without hope. I pity you and your warped mind.

Cheers mate

So you've met an invisible man no one else can see? How interesting. This sounds sane.

She's worth it, 10/10 goddess

We'll see. You should get your diarrhea of the mouth checked. Your constant need for validation could also use some attention.

we love you anna! always thought she was funny and ect. glad she started etting some decent breaks, but her husband? go chris go! so happy for a dude like that to make it. there so cool too

On these notes...and this is going to be pretty fucking autistic and retarded, but would you fellow degenerates be interested if I started some tumblr or various other garbage blog thing dedicated to shitposting about my experiences torturing my dick to various celebrities and shit like that?

Idk why I'm even asking this shit, I just don't have anything better to do with my life. I'm open to all suggestions/comments/being called a gay faggot, whatever you like. I say tumblr because I don't really know about if there's any other relevant sites.

agreed. her pretty face, tits, and ass are all begging for a load. my perfect woman tbh

I will not get my diarrhea of the mouth checked.

well you DID have quite a few people who were interested in hearing the outcome of your 6 hour session, so if you want to do it, i'm sure some people would be interested

sweet goddess

>celeb thread
>no taytay
You motherfuckers

Could be interesting go for it user