So mods have prematurely killed 3 fluffy threads while the legit horse fucking thread is up the entire time?

So mods have prematurely killed 3 fluffy threads while the legit horse fucking thread is up the entire time?

What butthurt faggot is modding tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/fluffyabuse
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah m8, your shitty threads are just hitting page 15 because nobody likes them

Someone likes em cus they keep making them.
Also literally impossible for a thread to go from replied 35 to 404 due to page 15 in less than 70 seconds.

But hey, you keep posting those dick rate threads buddy

Did you come from Sup Forums, little girl?
We'll just wait and preserve as we always have. That said, it sure is a pity, Christmas threads and all.

I mean I'm new to fluffy, is it always this... Witch-hunty?

Nah. There are these certain periods of time though. It's like a strange cycle. At times we're left alone, at times we're spammed to hell and back, at time we're deleted and it seems to repeat. As I said, patience is the key. That, and turning the other cheek to furries.

Nah I just leave threads alone that I have no interest in, don't see why others can't do the same

You got anymore? May as well make this the new fluff thread

deleting furry threads is doing gods work

My ones? You bet I have those. Other artists'? Have plenty of those as well.
That's what I'm talking about. Turn the other cheek, rather than spamming them with fluffy. It's probably false-flagging anyway.

>starting your post with "so" and unironically using the word "butthurt"

are you a 14 year old girl or a redditor?

Does the point of my post have any less validity?

yes, i'm happy your threads got deleted now because you talk like a faggot

Well, hello there, pot. Nice to meet you.

By the way the horse fucker thread is still up for two hours now
Mods biased as fuck

Did you think that post was witty?

I appreciated it

Not particularly. It's odd that you took it that way. I just stated the obvious.

(you)

Did you think yours was?

Are you implying I'm from Reddit? Not that I care, but does Reddit actually have fluffy threads?

How can you make fun of someone who takes pride in being retarded?

It's impossible, these sub-humans are beyond redemption, and not in the 'lol anime' kind of way.

What kind of point are you trying to make here, good sir?

It's an observation, not a point or argument

You weren't quoting anyone, so I wasn't sure. Also, how did you arrive to the 'sub-human beyond redemption' conclusion?

Just wondering how it's retarded when this entire board is full of asinine monitor and always has been.

You're missing the point, but also proving it

Well, you're entitled to your opinion and I respect that. Please feel free to either leave or post fluffies. Or other questions, should you have any.

No we get the point, you're just avoiding answering logic based questions that call your reasoning into question because you have no defense.
Not even a fluff person, just ended up in this thread cus of the OP bitching about mods and wanted to poke holes in your logic.

I'll leave because who knows what the mods are smoking tonight

first they're not here at all

then they give random banz0rs

>you're just avoiding answering logic based questions that call your reasoning into question because you have no defense
just because you're autistic doesn't mean you can demand arguments from people
in fact you should get some self-awareness and fix that about yourself
remember, the opponent doesn't have to be wrong for you to be right, an argument is nothing more than a verbal fight

Okay. Have a merry, happy Christmas.
But variety is the spice of life. One person enjoys this, other person enjoys that... as long as no law is broken, why should anyone be condemned for the things they like? Why does anyone feel the need to question the preferences of other people?

You can't be wrong if you never provide a defense for your words. So rather than lose said verbal fight, you're just constantly running away while still shouting as if you have any authority on the matter.

Woah man whys your shot so trippy and do you draw while high

I never get high. I hate the smell of weed. It makes my lungs hurt, as I used to have asthma when I was still a teen. I see no sense in any other drugs than caffeine/alcohol.

What do you mean no sense in it?
As long as you do things properly, other drugs are just different forms of altered states of mind just like you allow alcohol to alter you

Well, I'm back to fluffy after a few hours of practicing drawing and a full day of bullshit
Merry Christmas, amirite

If anyone has any requests, I'll do my best to deliver.

It's just that it seems to me that obtaining crack/heroin/meth/whatnot is too much work. It seems so pricey and I've never seen a dealer in the whole 32 years of my life. Besides, can you really compare alcohol to the drugs above? (I'm not being sarcastic. I just don't have any experience with them.)

Depends what kind of drunk you are. I find certain moods combined with Sri king being very similar mentally to when on pain pills. Only difference there is the lack or not of physical sensation.

Also Shrooms aren't too pricey and they're totally different. And you don't have to take enough to melt your face, just have a newly found sense of novelty and wonderment at everything. Last time I spent two hours smelling my spice cabinet.

I only drink when I write. For better submersion and all. I'd say I'm a happy drunk, though I don't like to get drunk in the presence of others. Bad childhood memories of parents.
One of my co-workers used to be a heroin addict and from what he told me it sounds pretty damn horrifying. (What is Sri king?)

Also, what I wonder about is - there are legal ways to get high, like alcohol, morning glory or nutmeg. The co-worker I've mentioned had a bad childhood, so I guess it's understandable, but I can't comprehend why do people with no familial problems get addicted to hard drugs. Surely they all can't have a traumatic childhood.

I'm not trying to say I'm totally adverse to it. Were there no repercussions, I'd like to try smoking opium like they used to back in the days. It seems somehow comfy.

fucking nice feet

>page 15

/r/fluffyabuse was active about a year ago, but hasn't been updated in ages.

I don't even know how does Reddit work. I only went there to download the True Detective score.

Link to horse thread?

reddit.com/r/fluffyabuse

Honestly, unless you are browsing with a mobile app, Reddit isn't worth going to. The site is shittily designed. I mean, Sup Forums is too, but at least it was a part of a design theme that was common at the time.

Also, if you ever go to Reddit, avoid the comments. Nothing more than halfassed puns and dead-horse references (no pun intended, with the fluffies).

Just checked the subreddit. Seems like there is a post asking why it isn't more active. Only a single response (my guess is somebody from this thread, judging from timestamps). I mean, the subreddit's mod doesn't care too much about what type of fluffy abuse is posted...

I'd say posting fluffy shit there would be better than here. Less likely to be subject to deletion

Well, there are those threads on infinity-chan's /fluffy/. I'd say those are preferable to Reddit.