Why do the shittiest countries have the proudest citizens?

Why do the shittiest countries have the proudest citizens?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ucPNe9xCMAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did you call Poland shit? fight you little island monkey

Because, as long as they're proud of their country, they have no incentive to improve it.

they are mad because everybody tell them its shit and try hard to find something to be proud of just to say fuck you all

>tfw the only polandboo on this board changed his mind
feels bad man

兄貴。。。

This is not always the case.
For example, I am Estonian and we know exactly how shitty we are
Poland is just delusional

If you think your country is the best the strongest the whitest etc.. you don't have to think about all the bad things about your country.

It's not the shittest countries. They generally know they're shit, except perhaps DPRK. It's the intermediate countries who like to pretend they belong to the top countries and/or would have belonged to the top countries were it not for those damn Ruskies/Yanks/Japs/whatever.

Return flag pls

Why are you pulling shit out of your ass you have no idea about, kiwi? Poland IS shit. It's less than a half days drive away from me, I have been buying cheap shit there for years. It is a depressing shithole worse than fucking finnland.

There is a reason that all the young talented polish people come to western europe, because there you can at least build yourself a future.

Because history hasn't been kind to us, it was crucial to our survival to have a strong sense of national identity, and with it came a great appreciation for freedom, because it never came easily to us; we always had to fight for it, we always had to earn it. Resilience is in our national DNA, the first words of our anthem are: "Poland is not yet lost, as long as we live"

A nation with a strong spirit will always turn things around, no matter how hopeless its current situation. We want to make our ancestors proud; we have high standards and will never be satisfied until we match them. So we keep complaining that things are bad but also work hard to change it

We've made great strides in the past two decades, and in the next couple of decades Poland will match the western standards of living and maybe even surpass them -- partly thanks to the help from the EU, partly through our own effort

When that happens, things will be "back to normal"

You make jokes about us because you only see in our current state, and judge us based on this little snapshot of our history, but to us it's only transitional

This isn't even our final form, basically

We are God's Chosen Ones and We don't care what some island monkey says

I agree with this statement.

You explain this to me, tojo

This is your final form.

Your corrupt politicans rake in all the future and dreams your people work for in their parasitic bellies and you keep voting them because muh moooslims and muh evil yurope boland stronk.

You're actively conspiring towards the destruction of our shared market, the only thing that makes foreign countries deal with your corrupt shithole. You can't build a future when your only trading partner is ukraine and north korea, you're fucking yourself beyond belief and you have the fucking audacity to make fun of us, who gave you wealth and education to your young generation for basically free.

Fuck Poland, a country full of retarded scythians. Maybe hitler was right about some things.

There's electricity, clean water, internet, and no starvation. The streets are reasonably safe and life expectancies are fairly high. Poland is better than most of the world to live in. But they're not happy with that. They like to pretend they're western Europe.

Because you don't have to worry about the problems of your country if you spend your day on Sup Forums bragging about "muh white cuntry" "boland stronk" "haha stoopid cuck germans cuck cuck muslims cuck cuck muh boland stronk" etc.

Were treated like shit anyways

so why not act the part?

thats my take on it

t. aussie that has never visited poland

were not really worrying about your problems, hans

were rejoicing that kraut blood will soon spill in rivers as Muhammad overthrows your whole shitty country

Alright Hans, who fucked your wife? Did Seba from the warehouse did that?

Thanks for proving my point

We're laughing at your problems and think that this is paybacy for 1939.

We'll see about that, Hans

The current government will only rule us for a few more years. Judging by perceptions around me, I can guarantee you they won't be re-elected. Even people who voted for them can see their retardation, people are not that stupid

And Poland is one of the most EU-enthusiastic countries, I don't know what you're going on about

Does Poland have strong sense of ethnicity and nationality even for young?

I hope you are right.
But the current Polish government and their stance towards Germany and solidarity makes it really hard for me to feel sympathy towards Poland

That's what people do. They look at the others problems while they are ignoring theirs so they can feel better about themselves

It's pretty funny because to a lot of people here Poles are pretty much the same as Turks.

you mean your people see Poles as white and Europeans with strong conservative values?

No. More like criminal (Poles are car thieves, drunken drivers and burglars, Turks do petty theft), hard working (Poles don't complain, Turks start their own business) and both irritate people by their love for some third world nation that people dislike here (Poland and Turkey).

They are both not really liked or rejected. They are a bit in the middle of the spectrum.

Poles are JUST LIKE TURKS FFS. They came here for work and some left when they earned some money to buy property back home. Some stay and NEVER INTEGRATE OR RESPECT OUR COUNTRY. Listen here you fucking mongoloid fuckers when you live here you have to respect the fact that this is a religious shithole where priests can roam free diddling kids 24/7 you also have to teach your fucking kids german when you send them to school you fucking scythians.

You get welfare from us, we give you free education we let you send money out of austria to your parasite families and what do we get in return?

Hahahahaha ahmed mehmet this lololololo Austria/Germany is no longer Austria/germany

Kurrrwwaa pitshka is Murat fucking your wife that much chuju lololololol

Fucking russian/prussian rapebabies ungrateful sons of whores. at least turks are not actively trying to destroy the VERY THING THAT GAVE THEM A GOOD LIFE

You know that means nothing here. To most people strong conservative values means being uncivilized.
When a person from some country brags about his values people here just feel disgust.

But it's okay when Dutch people do it lol.

Yes. I mean, you won't see it every day, because normally people just go about their business, but it is there. It's about the people, our language, our values and way of living, all the good and all the bad. I think it's partly because we're taught our history from an early age, we learn about Polish literature, film, music, contributions to science, etc.

For example, I don't know a single person with whom this doesn't resonate: youtube.com/watch?v=ucPNe9xCMAY

Every Polish person gets chills from that

*You have to respect that this is NOT a religious shithole

Poland is really during in eu4 though. Estonia is the livonian knights. What happened there? Who were they and where did they go?

If a Dutch political party says that women shouldn't be allowed to vote that everyone thinks it's okay. We can understand that.
If a Moroccan says that women should shouldn't be allowed to vote then he must be prosecuted and deported.

ITT all these butthurt Germs

Insh'Allah our Muslim brothers will take over your countries soon, western Europe

Get away from Poland, you demons.

Then give back the prosperity we gave you, you ungrateful piece of trash.

lmoa, saved

>prosperity we gave you
desu Poland shouldn't have saved Europe when the Turks came knocking

hello friend. Are you proud of your polish ancestors?

Poland is the Christ of nations
It is your destiny to suffer for our sins

you robbed much more than gave us, your nations are cursed, only satan give you prosperity thanks to all the crimes made by yourself on other nations

>It is a depressing shithole worse than fucking finnland
i'll pretend i didn't read that

WE WUZ WINGED HUSSARS

Poland didn't do shit you illiterate poles. There is a reason why the turks couldn't get in to Vienna and that is because their good general that conqured southeat europe in 1 massive swoop died and a incest baby with 80 iq then took the lead. Instead of bringing enough cannons with them because they knew beforeheand that Vienna had massive walls they tried the ancient mongol tactic of trying to starve the population out so the archers are too weak to shoot at the sieging offensive. This is how retarded the general was. He relied on tactics that were 600 years old.

When the poles came the troops were straving with barley any will to fight. They even allied with the poles shortly after.

You robbed us from it in 1939, what you're giving us right now are war reparations and you've got no idea how much you still need to give for destroying our hopes and dreams in 39.

And? Does mean we owe you slavs shit? Vae victis you dumb shit. We did it once and we can do it again if you start dresying around again. You are only prosperous because we let you and help you. You are NOTHING without us.

dont blame Austria for this.
They were as victims of nazi agression just like you

see

Lmao just how mad can one cuck be? I've seen Germans, burgers, brits all kind of people that were mad at us but Adolf takes the cake, wish we could weaponize your autism.

>be pole
>start genociding the german minority in pooland
>the germans invade you
>kuuuurrrrrrwwwwwaaaa
>bls america help i'll suck ur dick 4 free bls

We don't need weapons. You let the EU collapse because you refuse to help? have fun with being raped by daddy putin. You know you love russian cock. Who do you think will help you? Russian puppet Trump? Or the marionette Le pen "Russians are europeans just like us"?

Get fucked you dumb pseudo-iranians

WE WUZ

You're worse than Americans. Keep letting in the Muslims, please.

talk this shit to yourself again, you have blood on your hand and you're more evil, cynical and racist than Germans, You always were gray eminence but you will pay for your sins! Whole hell speaks in German and drinks Kaisermelange.

The EU investments are like 1% of our GDP, and we were growing rapidly before we even joined the EU, don't flatter yourself so much. We owe our growth mostly to Balcerowicz and his free market policies that started off the transformation of our economy, read about the shock therapy etc

And here's that dumb fucking american that can't say anything besides "cuck" and "muslims"

Im sorry your grand dad raped your mother in 45 but it's not our fault.

>LOLOLOLOL investments

>We totally didn't have foreign workers sending foreign GDP to us and dodging taxes

>Lol we totally didn't have slave wages to drive factories to us which was only possible after getting in to the EU

Bartek shut the fuck up and go drink some more coffeevodka before you hurt yourself on your stupidity. You leeched of our sucess which we singlehandedly got after the war and like blood sucking parasites.

wew German women are sure hungry for more Arab dick

zitto animale

I think you should rather compare the EU development fonds to your budget, since that is the mony that your government can effectivly use

citizens of countries with no accomplishes tend to make up stories, for example Poland has been used as a buffer zone for centuries and Poles rather talk about their "brave spirit" than realise they have been used as meat shield by greater countries.

Thus Sobieski came 2 weeks late than date he promised, arrived with 1/3 forces he promised and barely made any effort for victory, but received all the glory

No point in arguing with you. You'll always bring up the refugee meme. Have a nice day

lmao why are you so angry

you really make it look like some pole fucked your mom and run off or something

Austria is the demon of Europe

German women in her rightful place, surrounded by Big Arab Dick desu

>one Austrian insults Poland
>"wew, lets insult all Austrians"
way to go, Poland

lmao i love americans

i really have no idea.
additionally people on Sup Forums praise poland because they're white. however they seem to forget that the reason whites are the peak of the human race is that they usually aren't savages or useless dumbfucks like other races. which is the case in poland though, so everbody who praises poland just confirms that he was never there.

probably a welfare baby because his alpha Polish daddy fathered 10 kids with different Austrian women and went back to living his alpha lifestyle

No, personally I have the same opinion of Austrians since many years but only in this thread I found some demons slandering Holy Rzeczpospolita.

>this much hate in one thread
what the fuck guys

Is the relationship between Poland/Austria/Germany, basically the same as Korea/Japan?

What are you doing in the US, Gregor? Are you leeching off german (anglo-saxon) sucess again? Why don't you work in your shitho- I mean great sucessful country full of prosperity?

but how can you be holy if we are holy already?

>german (anglo-saxon) sucess

LARPing harder than Americans.

What ethnicity did literally all the important mondern inventors from the States belong to?

Oh thats right all of them have german blood in them or are full germanic. Stay mad.

No it's even worse. I would like poles but every fucking pole i've ever met hated germans because of "muh ww2" despite living in germany.

to be honest, Polish people are alright on their own. We have historically a lot of Poles who integrated well in Germany.
The problem is Poland and Polish identity. Their xenophobic, hollow nationalistic pride makes them really insufferable and holds their country down.
I wish world wars never happend. Then we would have assimilated the Poles by now and made proper, productive Germans out of them

yawn

I think you're projecting the fact that

(a) you're either the product of a Slav rape-baby

(b) your mom is getting fucked by Poles/Arabs

It's probably both a & b.

Austrian holiness always was and still is just mocking of God's majesty, they're an Antichrist. BTW Austrians ruled you in HRE Germies, good liege.

>BTW Austrians ruled you in HRE Germies, good liege.
For some times, you did, but we had German rulers aswell, and even Czech Emperors.
Anyways, Austrians are Germans and only for historical reasons we live in different countries

There is nothing wrong with poles excpet what you adressed. When they refuse to help us with the refugees and other things and just be unproductive about it just spouting MUH SOBIESKI MUH DEFEND YUROPE without looking towards long term solutions like first housing the people without them being in massive refugee ghettos which causes all these fucking problems THEN killing ISIS THEN working together to make Iraq/Afghanistan/Syria stable again like in the 70s.

no they rather burn all their transnational infrastructure we have build for 70 YEARS because some goatherds cannot control their dicks what a complete and utter joke.

>For some times, you did
They always wanted to hold you under their command till the unification of Prussia, they always were gray eminences in your history, but mostly you were bearing the consequences.

I just have the feeling that Poles dont value EU solidarity very much.
They always take take take and never give.
I mean, if the refugee crisis was the only case where they refused to help, I would be ready to overlook it, but as far as I know, they actually never helped us in anything, while massivly profiting from EU development fonds and western investment in Poland

> they refuse to help us with the refugees

You can keep those peaceful lads for your women. :)

What do you mean by "they"? Austrians are our fellow Germans. The conflict between Austria and Purssia was more of a "civil war" kind of thing.
And while Prussia was more modern and progressive in 19th century, it is really a shame that we didn't get unification with Austria and a greater Germany

Will you fuck off already? Go drown on some moutain dew you are no better than niggers. Yes Merkel made a mistake and now the borders are tight but we still can't just let people drown at sea or starve inside our borders just because they were born in the south. That could justify massive international conflict and war from countries that actually have the crazy opinion that these people despite their gibs-me-dats are still HUMAN BEINGS.

desu if I was an EU MEP I'd form the 'Islamic party' (aka Islamische Partei) with the sole purpose of importing more Muslims to western and northern Europe just to breed the women there.

Don't reply to him. He's a lonely fuck desperate for (You)s

People severely overstate how many muslims there are in Europe.

If every adult muslim in Sweden (for the sake of the argument; citizenship or not) voted for the same party it still wouldn't get into parliament.

>we wuz humanists

remember my dear produkt von raps, Austrian women yearn for the Big Arab Dick while you LARP as Austria on a Mongolian rice forum