I am willing to overlook a lot of shit, but just look at the mug on this ugly mother fucker...

I am willing to overlook a lot of shit, but just look at the mug on this ugly mother fucker. Based sheerly on looks alone how could anyone vote for this potato faced faggot?

Not a clue user.

Ha please post pic of The Joker next to this so I can compare

potatoes vote potato
america is land of the potato

I love how his lips have permanently stuck in the shape they make when they are sucking Putin's cock.

Because Hillary needed to loose
Don't you want to make America great again?

Lol, good one user, I meant batman's nemesis though hahaha

If you cut off Trumps nasty turkey neck, you could feed half of Africa with it.

I'm just glad we had so many different choices. A whole 2! They werent all great, some were retarded, others were corrupt, some were even both. But out of the many different choices, we as a nation came to a conclusion.

We should be lucky that it would be almost impossible for the many different parties to be owned by the same elitest. There is just too many for that to happen.

Thank God for divid and conquer

user writes truth

I'm kinda wondering how a parliamentary system would work here. Get some representation from the lesser-known parties.

Quite a lot of people voted for independant parties this year

KEK , believing that him being president has anything to do with what you call "voting" ... Sure kid

Would still tap that over Trump any day.

Because people don't vote "sheerly" on looks.

Right, but still zero seats to independents in congress. That's why I want the parliamentary experiment or a winner-takes-proportionally experiment. Founders didn't foresee parties and it's been fucking with us ever since.

/thread

Trump is one ugly frog faced cuck.

>voting for someone based on appearance
High school wants their elections back

underrated post

Once the USA teams up with Russia, he will kill liberals and Muslims. That makes the world a better place. Then we nuke China.

Lol don't need a nuke, Trump will turn all the Chinamen to stone with his gargoyle mug.

Who would vote for him? ...Anyone who doesn't want a grumpy bitch screaming at them for four fucking years!