My IQ is 163. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence...

My IQ is 163. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence. I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people. While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Beethoven's 9th Symphony, Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D minor, Mozart's Eine Kleine Nacht Musik, Chopin's Nocturne Op. 9 No. 2, and Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries. All this and I'm still in high school. Ask me anything.

why are you such a cuck

why arent you in college?

Who is the best operator on Rainbow 6 Siege?

Also UNDERAGE MODS

tldr; but i also have synethesia. if ur so smart why havent u cured this yet faggot

>absolute pitch
>listens to Beethoven
Kek

Still in high school? Kek nice try, fag. I duel enrolled full-time by sophomore year, only needing to take to virtual classes to make up for high school only credits. Argument ended before it even left your post, OP.

Organized education is for the masses

And those who want to get a job and have a life. Intelligence gets you no where if you lack financial stability

Fucking kapkan by a long shot

lol op thinks hes smart because of hipster qoutes

You take that IQ test on Facebook, faggot?

Are you happy? Just in general, not a sarcastic reply. Does the fact that you are very intelligent make you happy?

Why are you such a gay fucking faggot?

Not OP, but high IQ fag here. Yes and no. Yes because I can use my intelligence to make myself happy. No becuase blissful things like religion and politics, which keep most people occupied, don't cross my mind. Thinking only of your life and your future is depressing, user. Even if you plan it all out.

Not if your teammates have working brain cells.

MONTAGNE MASTER RACE

Thats some really mainstream classical music you just listed...

>Believing the IQ meme

And then what? Get an education, get married, have kids buy a house with money you don't have. Get into debt, pay for children and continue your dead end job until you retire? Yeah very smart way of living.

geniuses dont know or care what their IQ is, theyre too busy studying, that's why they are geniuses.

Dude, I'm pretty sure he's just trolling.

No shit

Listening to classical music does not have anything to do with intelligence.

Proof=me

Okay, so any proof of any of the above? Even a screenshot of your play count on these songs would do. Or let me guess you also use a phonograph?

Compared to not getting a job and dwelling in your mom's basement? You aren't smart, user, and you just proved it. Your life has no meaning without you giving it one, and if you go into debt in college, you really are moronic.

OP obvs. isn't smart because he comes to Sup Forums

149 reporting in.

I can't stand other people. I play vidya and read news when I'm not working. Married though. Kid too.

Can't stand bright light, shitty sounds like couching or knuckles cracking. Drives me batshit. Hate parties.

But you want to sit around and talk politics or fucking make something, I'm down.

Don't assume shit and keep projecting.

Like you, but my thing is with chewing, not knuckles. The sound of chewing drives me fucking insane.

Nice copypasta. Also, if you were in highschool with that intelligence, you would either be underage or lying about being that intelligent. Sage

Holy fuck. When people chew with their mouths open it makes me have to get up and leave.

And scream-sneezers. I feel like punching someone in the face until they stop moving when they do that.

How hard is it to not be a twat when you sneeze?

Too hard for most. Being in the medical world killed me, though. Any time someone coughs or sneezes without covering their fucking mouth fills me with rage.

What's my favorite color?

I bet you're real fun at parties, OP.

You seem like a real pompous asshole.

I could not have said it better myself

Same fag lmao.