Apologize

Apologize

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w3ugHP-yZXw
youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8
youtube.com/watch?v=J77StPfQYHY
youtube.com/watch?v=xMCaxL7YRj0
youtube.com/watch?v=NntnimnOR6c
denofgeek.com/uk/movies/paul-feig/41940/paul-feig-interview-ghostbusters-the-web-sony
pajiba.com/celebrities_are_better_than_you/the-continuing-saga-of-leslie-jones-vs-fashion-designer-jerkfaces.php
youtube.com/watch?v=58OKgK2N6Xw
youtube.com/watch?v=M7VS-ZoeMqs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

uh no

why? Paul Feig needs to apologize to the fans.

HAHAHAH what?? are they seriously showing slimer with a family?

Slimer needs a girlfriend for some reason.

not heeding warnings

So that's the ending of the plot then

What's the black lady's name?

PLEASE REMOVE THIS FROM THE FILM

>Dude a red hood lmao

oh wait sorry I didn't read the ending that he was responsible for closing the portal...

eh I guess we can't remove him driving a car then

My condolences to Sony for thinking this garbage would work

Only good thing from this is the Papa John's commercial

Ouch

This must be 4chans nightmare. Its like someone have lurked here for a year and then put this together based on what Sup Forums hates - a femalewashed, blackwashed reboot of a beloved film that most remembers from when they were young. Im almost intrigued by how ridicoulus it is. Then it again it also seems like shit.

Almost 1 million dislikes boys

youtube.com/watch?v=w3ugHP-yZXw

I am in the bathtub considering dumping a toaster in here after seeing pic related.

It's the definition of a movie that should be pirated, there is no reason to give them money for this catastrophe.
Also can't wait for the shill threads during the weekend it comes out saying it's better than everyone thought it would be.

Im exclusively on mobile, so im gonna need to pirate this catastrophe when it comes out, where shluld i do it?

Sonypictures.com

I swear I have seen something just like this image before but can't put my finger on where...

>should be pirated
why watch it at all

Here is the first tweet by Feig about this legend being born

>blackwashed
One of the original Ghostbusters was Black, you retard

To make memes and shitpost with

>One of the original Ghostbusters was Black, you retard
yeah but he didn't act like an unintelligent black. I think that's what user is referring to. This black women is written like a stereotypical dumb black.

The only people that care are tasteless Sup Forums drones

this, also why wouldn't you want to watch a trainwreck?

Coal burnt. Zeddmore in the original was the Everyman character that the audience relates to, how the fuck I'm a suppose to relate to a gorilla in the remake?

>Slimette

youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8

What did they mean by this?

>Word of advice: never go googling a new word immediately. You never know what you may find

>referred to as "the ghost of Jim Belushi" in joking but heartwarming nod to their friend and peer
>lol now there's a girl slimer aren't we so funny
You know, I don't really use the word "sacrilege" often...

Im sorry the film was made.
I'm a sony executive

lets go to the cinema.

youtube.com/watch?v=J77StPfQYHY

Who greenlit this travesty?

Wouldn't Sup Forums like that?

It's almost amazing how this movie is actually regressive.

>In Ghostbusters, Winston is just a guy with a standard movie character
>In Ghostbusters, Leslie Jones is a buffoonish, streetsmart caricature

>In Ghostbusters, Jeanenne is a smarmy secretary who has kind of a romance with Egon
>In Ghostbusters, Thor is a literal retard who Kristen Whig(?) drools over like a piece of meat

Is this really what 30 years of Progress looks like?

oh
fucking
christ
no

Please tell me this is a shoop.
This can't actually be a thing, right?

my apology video

youtube.com/watch?v=xMCaxL7YRj0

This video makes me want to throw up. Thanks user

>where should we send the ghostbusters to promote our movie
>a fucking hospital of course
Pretty sure fucking gorillas could do a better job than Sony Pictures at running a major studio.

well it's on it's way, traveling a billion miles an hour, nothing on earth can stop it.

It's what we call an extinction event, nothing on earth would survive, not even bacteria.

our it could just be a shitty slimer movie.

It's just another shot of Melissa mccarthy

I am sorry. This film proves Hitler did nothing wrong.

It gets worse, they steal the Ghostbusters car together and get taken into a ghost portal, setting up a solo Slimers movie. Seriously.

Sony wants to Cinematic Universe this bad boy.

muthafuckers need reminding

what made 1984 the year of the badass.

Just.. such a damn waste of the property.

oh god, my 1$ value menu.

Hitler did tons of shit wrong.

He should have sued for peace when he held vast swaths of European and Asian Land over the heads of the Allies and waited to do his weirdo civil persecutions until Peacetime.

If the Western Worlds had a German Empire in addition to the USSR to worry about, it we wouldn't have eaten ourselves alive like this.

This scene was perfectly filmed, shot with that practical Demon.
youtube.com/watch?v=NntnimnOR6c

A shame this reboot offers no scares or chills as the original did.

Girls don't like scary movie when a man won't see it with them.

that shit traumatized my ass.

Going upstairs from the basement?
That fucking demon dog was what was making me run up the steps.

If this new film is authenticaly scary like that, I'll change my tune on it 100%. But it won't be.

What do you think about this interview with Mr Feig?
denofgeek.com/uk/movies/paul-feig/41940/paul-feig-interview-ghostbusters-the-web-sony

>you'll never be that 3rd arm grabbing between sigourney's legs

pajiba.com/celebrities_are_better_than_you/the-continuing-saga-of-leslie-jones-vs-fashion-designer-jerkfaces.php
>Sup Forums BTFO

>If this new film is authenticaly scary like that
It might be

What was the budget for this film, are there even going to make a profit off of this?

it's gonna do ok, I can't wait to see it, my sides.

It might be an impossibly high bar, though.

GB 2 had a great moment in the train tunnels, and that Yanozch dude had some freaked out moments, but, eh.

In a fair world, no

idk but dear lord i saw a progressive shill and a papa john's shill .
the amount spent on advertising, and the return they're gonna get, Sup Forums is gonna have a field day after that first weekend

If it doesn't, it will be the first time Sup Forums was right in a while.

Hey, we were right about Anomalisa.

Why are they getting cummed on by every single ghost they encounter? Didn't the original only have slimer goo them when he passes through a person? This shit isn't even internally logical to the Ghostbusters universe.

GB 2 scared me a lot as a kid with the train tunnel scene, that painting of that guy

Production budget somewhere in the $150 million range. Marketing budget must be in the range of $200+ million with all the NBA players and company endorsements they're paying for.

They are hell bent on this succeeding.

oh, this painting?

This, the black rude ignorant loud black woman personality in this movie is so embraced, where in real culture its sickening. Its for all the dumb black women in the audience to appeal to.

Why is Slimer driving McCarthy around?

With all of the money they've pumped into advertising, plus the progressives seeing it, it might actually do okayish in the first week, but after that, once everyone realizes it actually does suck, it's going to drop like a rock.

It'll probably still disappoint, because Sony, for some reason, thought they could build an Avengers-esque franchise out of this garbage and spent 157 Million on it.

THE GORILLA'S WEARING A SHIRT AND VEST LOOK AT THAT HOLY SHIT I THOUGHT YOU FAGGOTS SAID THIS WAS MOVIE WASN'T FUNNY

GOAT scene.

>You will never be able to convince women to do whatever the fuck you want with them

Biggest CGI since the Avatar era

>Vinz Clortho
>Rowan the Destroyer

downhill, man

Yes, it was the way they filmed it in the movie which made it so mysterious and creepy.

STARRING AMY SCHUMER AS SLIMETTE

So how long until SONY admits they fucked up and drops the misogyny facade? Then again, FOX hasnt exactly owned up to Fanfourstic yet so...

Sorry boys, but they're marketing the fuck out of the movie, with sponsors up the ass from pizza places, teams, and more. it will succeed and you will all cry. you all did more to promote this film because of the out-spark it caused from misogynistic neckbeards.

Oh man, that scream Ernie Hudson does there.
Loose my shit every time.

Nip slip at 0:46 :^)
The train scene and the tub scene rekt me as a wee lad

Wow this is actually true. Also I hate the double standard with "hot dumb guy" shit. Had it been a female secretary like last time, this shit would get flack left and right. And Im really starting to think Chris is never going to escape the Thor movies

ah well good run

youtube.com/watch?v=58OKgK2N6Xw

youtube.com/watch?v=M7VS-ZoeMqs

It's a going in the containment unit episode:oh this gonna be good.

I even watched the shitty ghost busters cartoons too. some of them.

Never.

If it bombs, it'll have bombed because of Misogyny; if it succeeds, it'll be hailed as a victory over the manbabies.

And by succeed, I mean does even moderately okay in the first week.

Hell, at this point, I could see those deluded fucks, Sony included, trying to say a 40 Mil opening is a success on a 150 mil movie.

How come the blonde looks ok in the trailer but that she looks like a weird robot?

Im seeing more ads via endorsements (like Progressive insurance, ironically) than actual tv ads for the movie

>Original movie was about a trio of smart scientists who just happened to do this shitty job because they're out of cash
>Winston is a low key everyman who joins them because he's desperate for money too
>cast includes Bill Murray, Harold Ramis, Sigourney Weaver and Rick Moranis
>2016 REMAKE
>HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYY WE CATCH COOL GHOSTS ISN'T THIS COOL AND WE ARE ALL WOMEN, THAT'S RIGHT, ALL WOMEN OK???
>LESLIE "THE SASS QUEEN" JONES JOINS THEM BECAUSE SHE'S GOT THEM STREET SMARTS UNLIKE THOSE DUMB CRACKAS
>STARRING MELISSA MCCARTHY AND KRISTEN WIIG

Well this is the same company that wanted 7 billion dollars in exchange for Marvel using the Spider Man rights. Thank god that changed for the better.

Wait, is he Thor or Captain America?

I honestly forget

yeah, the tub thing.
Perhaps we've been too harsh on GB 2.

Chris Hemsworth plays Thor

They're furiously trying to capture the male demographic that represents the vast majority of cinema ticket sales by focusing on pushing the brand rather than the actual film. Since there has been such a backlash against the "quality" of the film and main cast, their last ditch effort is to get asses in seats by making people excited and interested in the brand itself. That's why these Papa John's and Progressive commercials don't actually show the cast.

Honestly, Wiig is a decently funny comedian and actress, and I feel bad that she is caught up in this shitpile. The other three are unforgivably bereft of entertainment value, though.