Who wants to watch me kill myself for christmas?

who wants to watch me kill myself for christmas?

Do it on twitch

dont do it user

Do a flip faggot

Dont steal my idea fag

My idea is a happy 12 hr death stream, complete with raffling off my goods, happy edm, and finally me flailing around dancing in my car with a tube from the exhaust into the cabin

Are you still shitposting on Sup Forums?

I told you to go to the gym. Think about how strong you would be by now if you listened to me.

Pls do

2/2

Don't do it user, it's fucking christmas go and have fun

Nope

If this guy is anything like me hes way past fun. :)

smoke some weed, eat some food, feel good

Seriously dude just go out and get some shrooms or lsd, it helps a lot of people man

do it, make my christmas better

Here ya go OP

Congratulations, you don't understand depression.

gaaaaaaaaaaay

This. Depression isn't a feeling or emotion. It's a mental illness and you can't just will it away.

Nah man, I know your face. You've been on her a while now bitching about your life and you're going to be here basically forever. Congrats

let the fag kill himself man.

depressed fag here

I'm going to take ayahuasca in 4 days
I understand my depression and the roots of my illness. Literally your fucking parents fault for not knowing how to bring you up to be a normal functioning human being.

LOLLLL

Buncha faggots repeating the common depression brainwashing. Brilliant. Just keep repeating the things that you heard from the psychologists that make money off of your sadness. You can't fix yourself. You're helpless without my pills and my counsel. You'll never be able to get out of it.

As someone who tried to kill himself multiple times, got institutionalized as a teenager, and then joined the army at 18, I can promise that depression isn't an illness. It's a state of mind. And you can get out of it. It's really hard, but you can. Anyone who says you can't wants you to be sick, typically its other depressed-fags who want you to stay depressed like them because it enables them and misery loves company.

10 years since I've been legitimately depressed. Since joining the army I've stayed in shape, kept healthy eating and exercising, got a wife, made it to med school. Happiest I've been. Fuck man. CHANGE YOUR LIFE if you're depressed. Ignore the people saying you can't do it just because they can't.

>implying user had parents

it doesn't sound like you had depression, it sounds like you were literally insane.

>joined the army to avoid brainwashing
Bravo user

Keep talking out of your ass. No one gives a shit about your anecdotal experiences, and contrary to your idiotic belief you don't know better than people that have spent their lives studying the field of mental health.

LMAO I remember seeing both of you in that thread!

If you're going to do psychedelics for you depression, consider writing out a short list of 4 or 5 questions you want to think about while you trip. Things like "What types of behaviors would help me be happy on a regular basis?" "What can I personally do to change my mental state?" "What thoughts trigger the feeling of depression and how do I define that feeling?" "What can I do to avoid triggering those feelings of depression and maintain a higher level of energy in my daily life?"

You don't have to, but it may help.
Good luck. Have fun. Don't blame your parents, because it's not their fault they didn't know how to raise you. Besides, placing blame won't help you overcome your harmful patterns of mind, even if its their fault you have them.

Would you rather be brainwashed to live a happy life or brainwashed to live an unhappy life?

Fact is, if you're human, you can't avoid brainwashing. Best you can do it pick your poison.

Starting disagreements with "LOL" always looks really good.

Joke's on you. You are already dead. You just keep forgetting and reliving the holiday. Satan, formerly Lucifer, is enjoying the show.

If you were trying to lift a rock, and I said quit being a pussy and fucking TRY HARDER.

Of course you'd get your butt hurt.

I been drankin. Now I'm shitpostin in a depressedfag thread. I'll try to be less of a shitfaggot next time, lemme go get my fedora so I can type this out more intelligently.

Love you guys. Good luck with your self-indulgence. Night

get off Sup Forums you fucking sadsack. You literally post depressive posts in /soc/ every couple of days. You just want attention. If you were gonna do it- you would have done it already. Go ride a bike or something, just get off this cunting website for one second and you might find a penchant for life you didn't know you had

tbh i just wanna see someone die.
anyone share a rekt thread would be helpful for a fellow fag plz.

Fuck cant believe he did it

I was wondering what happened to you apparently you didn't join the the union like I told you to faggot

Im 99% sure is not your parents fault solely. Society is most of the times the real culprit. It is pure poison.

pics or didnt happen, he's still out there.

Please. Don't do.

shut up!, DO IT!!!!