Here are the rules:

Here are the rules:
- The battleground is an infinite plane
- The bloodbath begins with God centered between the crowd of US marines, with a space of about 5 football fields in radius
- God has near-infinite power but cannot kill all the Marines at once. His destruction must be reasonable, for a God.
- Marines have infinite ammunition and an endless spectrum of guns to choose from. Each marine is also supplied with a flamethrower with fuel to last an eternity.
- Marines are supplied with a googolplex of atomic bombs, each of which offers an explosion greater than that of Little Boy, Fat Man and Tsar Bomba combined, several undecillion times.
- The fighters can only perish by means of their opponents, which means no starvation, cannibalism, suicide, et cetera. Reproduction is also not allowed.
- God must rest every 7 days as per the Bible. His rest lasts 6 hours.
- For every nonillion Marines killed, god must pray for 30 minutes.
- Marines must sleep every night for at least 8 hours or they will wake up unable to fight efficiently.

And with that, let the debate begin.

there is no god, therefore marines win by default, easy

but like in this situation there is a god
smh
marines would probably win
do you realize how big graham's number even IS?

didn't post a fucking number of marines, how the hell does does that one go?

Who made the Marines? God wins (every time, Satan)

can't read a picture lmao

>reasonable
>God
pick one homie, God doesn't reason

>Amount of US Marines equal to Graham's number to the power of Graham's number

what god lol

precisely

why the fuck does god pray for 30 minutes. hes god
who the fuck would he pray to.
0/10 shit thread

how to start flame war on Sup Forums
mention god

>DUR THERE IS NO GOKU OR SUPERMAN SO WHY EVEN TALK ABOUT IT
pretend faggot

then we can pretend that within enough time the humans would evolve to super-beings and annihilate god with a single thought, because pretend hur dur

Oh so you're saying God isn't real too? Read the fucking bible normie, Jesus is realer than you'll ever be. Fucking all atheists are going to hell I swear

Way to begin one of the shittest VS threads ever OP.

The only debate here should be how many dicks are currently in OP's tender anus.

I f u n n y . c o

preach it, Sup Forumsrother.

atheists are almost as bad as gays honestly
i'm glad there won't be a slot in heaven for either of them

Oh shit I'm the retarded one, thanks, I can't read apparently

trips lol

nice trips

gods power should be infinite

marines

should? it says it isn't in the rules

grahams number to big

>U.S Marines
>Flame Throwers

God dont need to do a thing, The second friendly fire occures (which would be instantly cuz marines lel) the infinite fuel in their tank would explode causing an explosion of infinite size. Multiplied every time another tank explodes.

Of course god would not give a fuck about an explosion.

>can only die by means of their opponent

They are able to fight for seven days with the amount of soldiers they have... i mean are you kidding... so, with that they could just go for the kill while god takes his mandatory rest.

God invented physics
God invented man
God invented the materials

>>graham's number to the power of graham's number
Dumb as fucking hell. Even though I assume you weren't the one making the picture, using it without having an idea about the composition of Graham's number is just as dumb.

first a graham to a graham's power is more mass then the universe meaning that wherever they were on a planet or in space they would insistently crush in to each other and die

If for some reason your could alter the universe to all them to live it would take a almost infinite about of time for god to kill them all since he has to wait 30 minuets for every nonillion Marines killed. nonillion is a lot but nothing compared to grahams number.

trick question
everyone knows that US marines work directly for god
so if god wanted the marine corps exterminated
the marines would start killing each other
and not stop until there was only one marine left
and that marine would then an hero

Non-practicing marine here

The idea that we have to sleep 8 hours a night to fight efficiently is cute.

too literal?

/thread

Wow watch out we have a badass over here

Shut the fuck up faggot, no one cares that you just watched a documentary on "what life in the military is like"

This thread is absolute trash anyways >sage