Yo Sup Forums

yo Sup Forums

trying to make a catfish acc to get nudes... but trying to make it convincing. anybody have pics of some "attractive" dudes? preferably both non-nudes and nudes.

pic somewhat related.

Tbh op I would suggest catfishing as a girl

thought the same thing because it's way easier to find the pics i need but the chick i'm trying to get is into dudes.

You're not getting it, are you?

P.s: I'm not OP

Fuck the chick you're tryna get. Get a decent amateur set of 1 girl and pose as a lesbian and do Match & Chat on kik. Guaranteed.

Doesn't really help me get the non-nude pics lol

bump with tits.

niggers

Just how ugly are you, op?

Its not that. It's the fact that I know the chick and she'd never give it up for me lol.

Any pics of the grill? If shes hot enough i'll give some material

uno momento

unless you really are ugly as sin shes not out of your league so dont convince yourself that she is. Give it a try op. An attempt for pussy is better than an attempt for fap material

not outta my league at all... just won't go for it. tried before.

Try a different approach. Easy girls are no fun anyway

I dont wanna marry the chick, I just wanna see her tits lol.

Then try harder

That's the plan here lol

I can't help but notice you've made no promise to share your results...

How could I forget? Consider this that promise.

Maybe it's the novelty of knowing her that gets you off, but she isn't very attractive at all dude. I'm kinda repulsed by her actually and that's pretty hard to do when it comes to me.

That's basically all it is. Like I said, I'm not trying to marry her and shit lol

Alright then. Check here myphotosetsxamateur[dot]tumblr[dot]com

my man.

needs more non-nudes tho...

Bumping

bumpppp. someones gotta have something.

This looks pretty fun kik me halfbreed_pro ill send you pics of me but you have to agree to my terns and conditions so my shit doesnt get out there