Fucking

Fucking

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ALfiMWGHb8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No you don't.

Where did you get the notion he's claiming to be the star?

can any one explain whats going on? What's with reviewbrahs attitude here? And what video?

Our guy.

he doesnt appreciate trolls

the video was of him and his dad. he was explaining to his dad what the red pill is

pic related his dad

He looks like a young steve buscumi

That's actually not much. You could easily make more working at a fast food joint.

my last reviewbrah pic

gee that seems awkward. I like his vids but what a weird guy

That depends....if the reviews don't take long to make or much money, then it's all bonus money and he will have time to do other things.

I wonder if he can get an underwriting
sponsor.....like a certain energy drink or a water. Something that might not interfere with the reviews.

Yeah, he clearly lives in his dad's basement , in the video he's in you can tell his dad is disappointed that out of all the sperm cells in nutsack, the one containing pure autism is the one that survived

It's funny how low class this guy is despite his commitment to wearing a suit. A shitty suit, but a suit.

I've only watched one video of this guy. It was about hot wings. He was overwhelmed by some moderately hot consumer wings. Honestly, I liked the hell out of his video because it was genuine.No too-macho bullshit. Not totally crying and bawling about some spicy food. Guy actually hit the legitimate realistic middle ground of "this shit is fucking hot, kinda good, but holy shit this is hot."

Integrity is fucking important. I'll support anybody that presents content while standing by it, as opposed to so much of the fake bullshit on the internet now.

I am actually creating a startup that would make a perfect sponsor for him, now that I think about it.

If I get Kickstarter money, I'll contact him

I think that's what gives him staying power. It's like walking back and time and hanging out with your grandfather.

what does this even mean

Thanks for telling us about your startup

How is he lowclass?

So does he believe in that shit?

you must be low class then

he wears a suit, sips energy drinks from wine glasses...his schtick is to be fancy while eating fast food. got it.

but his shitty suits, general mannerisms, rambling dialogue, poor audio/visuals, and overall vibe is that of a poor.

um maybe not all of it. but he is def a red piller and a poltard. hes mentioned using pol and mgtow. he also referred to black people as "bad vibes"

I'm checking out his radio show....seeing how he conducts himself outside of food.....

This is pretty awkward.....I'm three minutes in....weather talk..

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ALfiMWGHb8o

Im not lowclass. And his suits arent shitty. Most look like wool, its just they seem dated and dont fit him too well which gives them a sloppy appearance. If he tailored them or sized down hed look alot better

not to mention shitty fucking car
the bit would be way more funny if he was in a rolls, with fine silverware and 3k suit

the only reason to like his channel is for ironic reasons

hes a bit of a sheltered autist but his sense of humor is good, he just doesnt know how to convey it

Well damn i thought he was a cool guy

are you fucking kidding me

he looks like a low rent prosecutor from 1990

So what you're saying is that if he fixed his suits, they wouldn't be shitty.

As in, they're shitty.

he gets them at goodwill for christmas' sake

6 minutes in, he's talking about Christmas light and culture now....it's getting better.

>had a good idea
>failed in execution
>autist level 9000
>ironic views
>channel sustains

that tie is hideous

No they arent shitty. They dont fit well. There's a difference

Be specific. He were classic, neutral colors. Nothing wrong with that

no they cost $5 from goodwill, are way out of fashion, were cheap to begin with/cost $49.99 when brand new, and yes are also way too big on him

If he fixed his shitty posture and had his suits tailored to actually fit him hed look a million times more presentable. He has typical Sup Forums user forward lean/rounded shoulders from being hunched over a computer all day.

The quality of a suit doesnt mean shit if it doesnt fit right and you cant stant up straight.

you are unhelpable

go ahead and think those are great suits

this is a good point

Jump to 12 minutes in

Yes they do look outdated. He wears alot of Double Breasted suits which is very "old man" ish. I still think the quality at least looks decent.

Its actually more like a 900 bucks a month, plus he spends a lot on the food intself and gas. I love my reviewbrah

Word up

Never said they were great bro. Theyre just not shitty, low class suits either. Youre underestimating the power of a tailor

hes probably alright. id eat lunch with him. hes said that he got bullied really bad in school. so i dont think he actually believes most of the red pill pol stuff, he just has resentment for society from being bullied so the anti-society internet groups attracted him.
when he reads fanmail, he constantly denounces the racial slurs and trolls people write in. so hes not that bad

jesus now i feel bad for him

He is baring his personality here.....he adamantly wants nothing for Christmas.

This times a million. So many people with a camera on them rely on cliches and trying to be interesting without realizing how dumbed down and shallow they turn out to be. Hollywood should take note of how real people act and maybe you know...put that shit in their movies.

is this fake?

his latest vids are in his parents house so he didnt get kicked out

but that's how old suits were worn

Respect.

Back then they were more "loose" but they were still fitted to a certain extent

Who else would give a shit?

great non-answer

he has a ladies nails

I get the feeling that this guy is an eccentric, artsy swagbro off camera.

Yeah they're probably dead people's clothing, explains why he wears old man suits.

ur rtartded

Lives with parents and subsists on fast food

kys poor piece of shit

1800 per month, he could get a part time job and a cheap apartment and he'd get by...it's better than social security at least

You mean like 99% of Sup Forums?

/thread

Yes, exactly like that

he says he doesn't mind taking photos with anyone that recognizes him. he only gets upset at people taking creepshots of him.

He looks like that guy from lazytown

Sounds pretty low class brah

I see the alt right cucks trying to take over this thread.

Keep on shilling for the 1%, you cucks.