When you outgrow atheism, will you apologize to your parents for your juvenile "atheist" phase?

When you outgrow atheism, will you apologize to your parents for your juvenile "atheist" phase?

Sage

Nigger

Um, my parents and grandparents are atheists. Nice fail lol

Don't feed the troll

Not everybody on this site is young, user.

Why is this crying bitch in every "atheism/rreligion " thread? Who is she? Source on pic?

I'm going to take a guess, this image is OP's signature, so we can identify him/her/them.

fixed for Christmas!

It's the Childlike Princess from The Neverending Story. So, basically some misty-eyed loli cunt.

I believed in god till I was 18. I was agnostic till I was 25. Somewhere around there I finally grew out of religion.

God is the adult version of Santa Claus.

The Neverending Shitpost

no ragrets

What does that movie have to do with god or atheism

Its kind of the opposite for me. Except I was never atheist. I was brought up in Christianity. I was agnostic until maybe 14. Then I got into Buddhism and Hinduism. Then new age stuff. Then at about 18 I got a little into satanism. And since then Ive been studying the occult. H p. Blavatskys work is good. Manly p hall and hermeticism and Gnosticism. Im 25 now. Atheists aren't well read enough. They are usually only versed in Christianity/ Catholicism. Without even bothering to read on other religions or belief systems. After all my reading, its hard to deny at least some sort of intelligent energy that holds the universe or whatever. "God" doesnt have to be some all knowing , judging , pain inflicting, or ignoring douche bag. To think god is limited by human thinking would b foolish

how can i outgrow my intelligence?

Do you actually beleive in god or just beleive in the belief of god OP? Would you run head long into a hail of bullets fully confident that god exists and you will go to heaven?

Is there just one person behind all these or like an organization or what? It ruins my day when I scroll through /b and see this hysterical cunt's face ranting about atheism.

I mean if there was a god do you really think hed let trump win the presidency like 3 times in 2 months...?

Don't worry. You're well on your way.

/thread

Damn right. You think god doesn't want his holy land to be great again?!

>apologize to your parents for your juvenile "atheist" phase?

My parents are atheists.

That would be a great way of trolling them

>be me
>raised Jewish
>read the bible
>did "research" on various religions
>realized everything except the asian religions were shit
>moved to atheism
>did more research and soul searching
>now agnostic

I was Atheist up until I realized that was shit too.

fag

> thinking Atheism and Agnosticism are mutually exclusive

I think your 'research' isn't quite complete yet, user.

Most of the atheists you know haven't said anything about it, there's also way more atheists than anyone realizes, I think.