What did Sup Forums get for Christmas?

What did Sup Forums get for Christmas?

I got cash and clothes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VDDnuZAL9ps
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm too lazy to get out of bed to check

cash and a box of chocolates.

I got trips, a few Xbox games and some new dank memes. Mates are already wanting to check em

Probably means mommy wants you to buy your own Power Rangers dolls from now on. You're a big boy today.

Bologna sandwich and 50 bucks :/

Nothing because my parents are dead and I have no friends.

same

(i'm too messed up to retype so here's my post from facebook)

i went for a drive to test mapquest on my phone. i drove to the downtown campus of pima college where i'll be taking this miserable math class; but i expect an A this time because i studied very hard on the hardest topics and will fill in the rest. some idiot was tailgating me for a long time. he merged right and tailgated the car next to me and he signaled to get in front of me. i immediately backed off, not even one second after he signaled, as if he had an emergency and i let him go. finally, 5 miles later, we end up next to each other and he's turning left into a shitty part of downtown. the loser in the front seat starts yelling at me and calls me a prick. he's like 50+ and looks like shit and laughing to the driver. they were acting like they were 8 years old. it was pathetic. not only did he drive dangerously and deserved two tickets for tailgating both me and the other car--those are serious tickets; 8 points (full points that fill your license) and a giant fine of like $500 and his insurance would have gone up by hundreds--but as soon as he signaled, i backed off and let him go. all that, and he got no further than he would have if he had just stayed behind me. the thought came to me that these people have no education. it was the greatest holiday gift ever. i'll think of those losers every time i go to class. they're probably smoking meth right now.

---

it worked for me. in fact, i almost want the guy to get his hands and face cut off and randomly slashed with box cutters until he dies. you know how it is. i think i'm being harsh but no one fucks with me.

youtube.com/watch?v=VDDnuZAL9ps

i got a google home and it's actually dank af.

I got a watch, a shirt and a book.

I didn't, since I decided to spend the day on my own. Best present I could have asked for.

My gf gave me a threesome with another girl (her best friend)

I bought myself a music instrument. Got gift cards and candy from the relatives.

Elf eyeshadow, Elf 6 piece brush set, eyeliner, lip products, and hair products.

I've never had any interest in makeup, but my relatives are insisting I should to be more 'girly' I guess... I don't know how to use any of this shit, but I suppose I have to now since they are gifts.

Tits or gtfo

A phone call.

Ditto - who knew being an orphan sucked no matter how old you are?
Merry Christmas, user, for what it's worth dude.

>don't know how to use any of this shit
It's like art you have to develop your own style.
Start with accenting what you like and hiding what you don't.
>Foundation (liquid first then powder)
>Eyeliner
You can have a lot of fun with it.

This

>orphan
I'm not an orphan. I'm 25.
My parents had died while I was deployed. I got the news they had been in a car accident.

I'm over it just sucks at christmas time.

Um, what exactly does 'accenting' mean in makeup terms? And how do I even develop my 'own style'? I don't understand.

ay my bros who got fucking nothing because their parents around. sorry guys, fuck christmas anyway

Do you not know how things work around here? TITS OR GTFO your choice

Meh, it's Christmas, so how about you give me a little break boys, hm? Let's all just chill and enjoy this joyous holiday.

>accenting
If you have well shaped eyes you add thicker lines to your eyeliner and use more bold designs to draw attention to them. Eye shadow is a great way to do this. I'd stay away from glitters though as they tend to be a pain to wash off. Don't be afraid to go beyond the lid with your eyeliner. I've seen spider web patterns and all sorts of things.
>own style
You just play with makeup on your face like you're a little girl again. You see what works and what doesn't. If you've got a prominent brow you pluck it, if you have acne scars you use a light foundation and if you have luscious lips you use a little lip liner.

It's all about finding out what works for your face through trial and error. Try a style look at it in the mirror make adjustments as necessary then wash it off and do it again.

It's like trying to learn how to paint your face.

fuck off.

Honestly I wish they were just so I could spend the day with them talking about menial shit again.

I see - still fucking sucks when the whole holiday is supposed to be family-oriented though. I have a kid now, takes the edge off because all I'm worried about is making their day as cool as fuck.

If only things worked like that around here

Ah, okay, thank you for the explanation! I should do some more research later on tonight. This info was really helpful to me :)

merry christmas
my friend got me this dank meem for christmas.

OMG, like, that's so interesting lol

My uncle didnt cum in my eyes when he raped me and gave me my daily facial.

so pretty good i guess...

You're a good dad user. Make this time a joyous one for them.
What did you get them?

a used audi a3

$60 and a shaving kit

Kill yourself
ITT a bunch of underage kids and neets

I've still got family around, I just don't really talk to them. I don't really do Christmas anyway, so it's just another day.

money, but less than last year because almost all of my grandparents died

Kys

Good luck. Just don't listen to the 20lbs of makeup meme. If that's what it takes for you to look the best you can then they can all suck it when they think about fucking you.

I don't care if you're a girl or not it's fun to play pretend sometimes.
Like I'm a girl but I pose as a guy Sup Forums because I don't want them to treat me like one of those fucking feminists or SJW's.

Hope you find your way.

new mouse, new headset, clothes and all-you-can-eat wife's pussy because it's Christmas and she's happy.

Got that last year, was the shaver electric? Or like a razor gift set?

Razor gift set. Came with a nice little travel bag. Gonna use the bag to keep trinkets and such in my car.
You get the electronic shaver?

Hah, yeah, I guess I shouldn't really give that much of a fuck about my relatives input in the first place... And I totally get you. If you even reveal that you have a vagina for one sec, these fedora neckbeard edgelords start smashing their grubby fingers across their damn keyboard.

Some basics - board games, LEGO, that type of thing. But just like my old man did for me, he's also got his first real toolkit with all the basics and some kitchen gear so he can start helping me out when we prepare meals together.
I'm not a great human being, truth told, but I can make sure my kid knows how to take care of shit himself. Looking at the majority of kids his age, this will be a gift that keeps on giving when he's not getting charged for shit like changing fuses, fixing a flat, or putting up a shelf as an adult.

>If you even reveal that you have a vagina for one sec, these fedora neckbeard edgelords start smashing their grubby fingers across their damn keyboard.

That was just awful and now tits or gtfo.
You were rude to my family on christmas.

I found out who my real father is.

I got a box of cadbury favourites and a t-shirt :)

That's awesome man. You giving your kids tools for the future is one of the best things you can do.
>I'm not a great human being
None of us are but I think once you become a parent you can't dwell on it as much. I think it's what motivates a lot of parents to make their kids lives better.

I applaud you sir not only for procreating but for taking it seriously unlike most of my generation.

Yeah i got an electric shaver, it was pretty nice but it takes a while to charge

nigger detected
>I'll bet it was just knowing who he was not him coming to visit

Probably cant visit anyways hes either in jail or got shot

>in jail or got shot
One down.

Still so many more to go

When I open door for Christmas I saw shrek I scream SHREK IS LOVE SHREK IS LIVR while he was anal pounding me with he ogre weiner it was throbbing inside of me then he tied and was walking down the swamp with me tied to his stomach roaring through the nights

This was my greatest gift of them all :)

You know what I got for Christmas this year? It was a banner fuckin' year at the old Bender family! I got a carton of cigarettes. The old man grabbed me and said "Hey! Smoke up Johnny!".

And then johnny smoked his penis with the banner wrapped around him while walking down the swap roaring through the night

Thanks man, that's the plan - I might be a shitty person, but the 2.0 version might not be so bad.
Have a good day user, festive greetings at you.

OP here, nice to hear most of you got what you wanted. For those who didn't cheer up you're here with us that's pretty dope.

His tool is his weiner he fixes things with it and teaches the basics to kids with it roaring through the night

Wow, bored to fuck of your autism already, Sparky.
Have a shit xmas, yeah? Alone and typing bollocks at strangers for a (You). Bless your idiot heart.

And with the blessed heart I stab it and put my weiner inside of it fucking it all night will shrek is pounding me in his shack

3 Audiobooks by Robert Harris Imperium. shoes, 30 Bucks, cuttingmat and foils for my plotter.

Two Christmas cards, one from my dentist and one from the company that installed my new furnace last year.

I got nothing, absolutely nothing

corsair strafe keyboard, deathadder chroma mouse, clothes, a few lego minifigs, and the legacy edition 2016 MMPR Pink Power Ranger

I asked for a gaming laptop and got a fucking Hp abortion of a note book

Be thankful you got anything at all.

welp you learned your lesson, never ask parents for technology.

ikr, guaranteed the only thing i'm getting this year is a lecture on how a 28 year old should be able to find work.

I got a new frying pan, some towels, a deep fryer and a slow cooker. I'm happy as fuck.

Fuck I could give you an early christmas present right now.
You're fucking 28 and still living at home?
Go do something you fuck up you're a burden on your family and a blight on your genes.

Literally nothing. I'm going on a holiday in February so apparently that's my present.

>actually getting things for christmas

im not a child or a women

thx user, got me in the Christmas spirit, the burden thing is kind farfetched tho, been paying rent since I was 16, actually moved out for 3 years for military service, but they guilt tripped me back into their home to help them. My parents are just assholes. Thx for the advice.

I want for Christmas, exterminating christmas. Since I am older and older, meeting my family is annoying as fuck, I hate them, they hate me, why such a hussle for nothing ? just wasted time...

Been there, done that - you stick around much longer, you're going to become their de facto full-time carer. They bitch if you aren't there to help, but when you are there you're a burden. Some people are never happy, sounds like two of them fucked and made you...
Merry Xmas anyway dude.

Stop going then - spen xmas however the fuck you want to. They'll be happier you're not there, you'll be happier you don't resent having to be there...

I stopped spending every xmas with my family, and shit got better - not fully, but improvement. Try it, and don't be so whipped by what's expected of you by others.

Cool as fuck m8. The slow cooker especially opens up a world of tasty, cheap as fuck, tender meat dishes that you just can't cook any other way. Good haul.

Im getting a random denomination on a google play card from my mom (after i get off this godforsaken overnight shift and go to bed) and my dad gave me 100-bucks which i used to buy a really nice xlr mixer and xlr microphone with stand. Recording videos is awesome now.

All i really want is for my ex im living with to get back together with me though. Fml.

>seen as its Christmas just nip pic ?
It's a time for giving not reciveing

Raspberry Pi 3 from gf

That's so fucking cute!
I'm jealous.
Just to Sup Forumseek out could you post the specs on that?

little bit of money, some clothes I'll never wear and the realisation that im destined to always be a failure.

one of my better christmas's overall, 7/10

>Hurr durr my life sucks, fuck christmas!!!!
Edgy faggots like you need to fuck off and die.
Kill yourself.

Fuck are you telling me anyone can post here

OP here. What'd you guys have to eat?
Family made mashed potato and chicken and hella good

I got nothing, I did Get myself a chicken kebab last night. Didn't finish it so I might need to grab it out the bin and reheat it for my Christmas dinner. I may aswell be a Jehovah witness.

2 nephews, identical twins.

I dont like christmas very much

bowl of cornflakes
dry because I ran out of milk

>mfw

trump and liberal tears.
Plus other nonsense but none of that shit matters.

Yeah but considering I spent £500 and a £200 day out I expected more than a purple note pad
What the fuck can I do on it ?
I using my phone to post on Sup Forums cause it's a sheer disapointment
When I were growing we dident have Mutch so I can understand to be thankfull but not on this one

It's an RPi 3, you can just Google it.
I think that version can actually run Windows 10. It can at least run Ubuntu or Raspbian. It's mostly good for cheap server experiments

google "raspberry pi 3 model b" and you will find it.

if you are into watching streams on your tv, i can thoroughly recommend getting one. i picked one up half a year ago and it's been working great for the regular hd streams, even 60fps movies don't stutter at all. i don't think it can play 4k, but i haven't tried yet.

MY FUCKING WHORE OF A CHEAP WIFE GOT IT