>damn
>gonna take it slow cause morals
>chillin at her house
>feelsgood.jpg
>she tells me she needs a ride
>I agree
>find out I just took her to her ex's house
>mfw she'd rather fuck her abusive ex than hang out with me

if i were you, i'd forget her right now and move on.
if you're as nice as you said then she don't deserve you at all.
someone will. one day.
keep trying.

Never talk to the whore again. Or tell her straight up, let's netflix and chill if she says no, then never talk to her.

>someone will. one day.

I fuckin hope so man. I'm starting to lose hope here.

Why the fuck would you do this when shes still bangin the ex?

Nigger.

You were expecting a relationship whereas she was expecting a friend.

Tou should have been CLEAR ABOUT YOUR INTENTIONS from the very beginning. Don't whine because you thought you could friendzone your way unto her pants but it failed.

YOU fucked up, not her. Next time tell them you're interested romantically. Don't behave like a friend for months then expect free pussy.

> (OP)
Noted.

However:
1. I wasn't trying to friend zone my way into her pants. I was simply trying to be a good friend and maybe move into a relationship later on.
2. I understand that I should have been more clear about moving into a relationship, but I've only ever been in one other relationship and it was long-distance. I'm in completely new territory. I really have no idea what I'm doing.

Also, didn't really think I was whining, more expressing my situation but if that's how you feel.

It's not too late OP.

Just ask her to go out for a fee drinks, just make sure you are clear it a date.

The worst possible outcome is that she will say no and that she is not interested is you in that way. But at least then you know and you can move on, or even still be friends with her if you wanted to.

28/m niceguy

you'll meet women that will be on your backburner without you knowing it

I'll tell you that it doesn't get easier, but if you just live for the fact that you want to keep your parents happy knowing you will outlive them is good enough.

I'm pretty sure I'm just going to anhero.exe when my parents kick the bucket

good advice

will attempt

Thanks user

stupid. You have won the lottery. A dumb bitch that can take a dick as hard as she can take a punch ( or is it the other way around? ) you will always fail around women cause you care about being rejected. so people say "no" laugh it off ya fucking puss. we all know there are things and people we will not get. those that don't care will probably get a "yes" every once in a while. keep that under your fedora chum

>didn't get rejected
>got ditched

The difference is subtle but there

>be me
>super nice girl
>meet guy
>solid 1/10
>become good friends with self-proclaimed alpha male
>he's being awkward af
>we start hanging out more and more because I need to vent
>he thinks he has a chance, LOL
>i make up a story because more dates = more free food
>he takes it slow cause morals
>chilling at my house
>m-m-MAY I TOUCH YOUR GINA? he said while spitting on me
>feelsbadman
>i have to make up a story to make him leave
>i....i really need to arrive somewhere
>he agrees
>I told him i'm at my ex's house but I'm at my mom, I don't want that loser to come here
>I would rather fuck an abusive ex than his beta fat ass

When we're all wizards we'll still visit Sup Forums.
But then i'll probably build me a robot for the lack of female attention, i might even distribute it here.

yeah no your fear of rejection by not having balls to fuck a punching bag. you got ditched cause you are a pussy. she would rather live in fear of getting mauled by a lion than to live with a pussy cat like you.

KEK

Here's some advice you should follow:

1. You start out with "super nice guy". See, that's just the most basic thing a human should be, and I'm going to take a potshot and say that's the only redeemable quality you got(no offense tho ). You need more qualities. Are you strong(physically or mentally)? Are you a leader? Are you charismatic? Are you stoic steadfast even in times of strife? Can you do impressive stuff in general? People want to hang out with cool and impressive people.

2. Something I've found out is that the approach of "I'll be her friend and then be her boyfriend" is time-consuming and has a lower success rate. Evolution is with me on this one. Our sexuality didn't evolve a three-month friendship between meeting someone and sex. Next time, go full direct.

3. I'm gonna come back to number one and say why this happened. Think of it another way: SOme guy offers you a 6-pack of beer, or anything that you like, but only if he punches you/slaps you.That's usually called value trade-off. You value the beer or whatever you want equally as getting a knuckle sandwich.
the tl;dr is that the ex has more redeeming qualities that make up for his abusiveness. She wouldn't come back to him if it wasn't worth getting abused.

tl;dr fuck you, read it and learn something asshole

>im 19
>losing hope

1 don't be a try hard so people can hang out with you.

2 you can fuck your friends just wait it out but don't let it be your only option. like watching paint dry

3 that's just retarded. no body offered him shit. he assumes being nice to a bitch is way to her... wherever . it's not nice if you bitch and complain if you don't get your way. especially if you didn't have the balls to ask for it in the first place

value trade-off? one man's trash is another man's treasure.

how bout we flip it, you work on yourself and she'll want to fuck you. and if not then she deserves every fucking hit she gets

Treat her like shit. She'll fuck you forever if you want her

Underageb& plox

Nope! Rejected. Pussy cunt. Fucking man the fuck up.

LOL holy shit

subtle difference between ditched and rejected lol

>I was simply trying to be a good friend and maybe move into a relationship later on.

This works like one in a million times dude

With that said you totaly should killyourself

>comes to Sup Forums expecting sympathy
faggot

Lol, this is why i come here.....ty user.