>talk, friends then relationship
>I'm laying on a bed
>Listning to music and feel comforatable as fuck
>She's laying her head on my chest
>I hug her, I feel so happy
>We lay there for awhile
>Happiest I've ever been in my life
>Feels good

then I wake up, lonely and sad. I sit there in my bed, just sitting and realizing how lonely I am. Was one of the saddest dreams I've had because it really fucked me up, the dream was so real and I spent the next few days just trying to not forget the girl in my dream and what she looked like.

been there, literal dream girls suck. At least you have theoretically hope when dreaming about a crush, but it's way worse when that person simply doesn't exist.

life is a dream

dream is a dream is a dream

no it isn't

>be having a party at my house back in highschool days
this dream was well after highschool btw
>Shit happens because dreams are spontaneous
>hear crying outside while pissing and proceed to investigate
>blind girl is getting bullied by some people
>tell them to fuck off
>be the biggest faglord white knight
>basically in love now
>actually feel emotionally invested into this completely fictional person
I know normally you just insert people you know and junk into dreams but this person was completely imagined
>Cuddle and shit and be happy
>wake up feeling happy and then feeling absolutely horrible and alone because I'll never feel that blind qt3.14 love

don't know about sad, but tonight I had a dream in which everything worked EXACTLY as it does in our world. There was nothing strange about it, and it lasted for way longer than usual dreams do.

What scared me is that I thought I was completely fine and awake, until I realized that what was happening in the dream couldn't possibly be true because I was told what day it was and it clearly conflicted with what I remembered. So I did a reality check (pinch nose with fingers, if you can still breathe then you're in a dream) and WHAT THE SHIT everyone around me turned his head and started screaming. I just shut my eyes and forcibly woke up.

Then I also dreamt about some incredibly convoluted shit involving a ghost of a little girl that kept following me by appearing outside of my field of vision and screaming some names while pointing her finger towards something in the sky.

Fuck these dreams man.

Fucking OP. Thx for the reality check.
Your dream + reality = my life. Loved my best friend, married my best friend. Buried my best friend. Now, left me hollow. A void that I have been trying to fill for 3 years.

>she isn't real
Hurts

lucid dreaming. Only happened a couple of times to me during my entire life. Can be either awesome or horrible as hell.

Man your brain is fucked up to have everyone screaming all the time. On a somewhat related topic to conflicting things, I had a dream the other day where I for whatever reason started my phone camera in my room and it showed some family or something in a completely different house and I tried to get a selfie with it because I thought it was like spoopy ghosts, but I had a whole lot of trouble getting into the frame because dreams and phones and shit.

Every dream I make is usually in a semi-conscious state, in the back of my mind I know it's a dream and I know I can wake up whenever I want (still don't know how I do it though) but I still go with the flow. This time I was scared because for the first time in several months I did not realize I was dreaming and on top of that it was lasting fucking forever.

fuck spoopy dreams

Am I the only one who can remember every dream?
I also have lucid dreams at least once a week.

Is this normal? I have dreams almost every night.
most scariest dream:
>I had this dream when I was really young and my sister was younger then me
>Dream that the entire ocean was inside a huge glass bowl
>Walking on the beach next to huge glass bowl fulled with water
>see sister inside the bowl
>See is screaming for help and her face is showing true horror
>I start crying at start trying to help her
>Can't enter bowl from top because to high
>Can't break glass
>Start screaming for help as everyone watches
>She looks deep into my eyes as she screams
wake up
scared and sad as fuck my dude

that is surreal as FUCK

got any more lucid nightmares?

Not a long story but I remember when my mum had cancer I would dream of her dead in various ways. It was pretty bad.

I've had very similar. Feels like you've been punched in the stomach the whole next day

I wish it was spoopy user, I really do, it was just a casual, oh cool my room is haunted I need to show this to my landlord.

It's been so long since I've had a scary dream / nightmare that I can't even remember what it's like. I have the desire to be scared and face my fears but I have no fears to face, I guess you could say I fear being fearless. In rlation to scary dreams though, when I was a kid I used to have really scary dreams which I can't explain why they were scary at all. I'll draw a pic to help explain because god damn this shit is weird. I used to dream of this what I guess could be called a room, and all I could hear was faint white noise. I wasnt a person or anything I was both the perspective of a line going through and an overhead of this room. I would very very slowly edge my way across, like really fucking slow until like the 3/4 mark where suddenly everything flips its shit, the best way to describe it is like a bunch of rocks and edges mess up the whole room, but more like looking like static, with that white noise being way louder but accompanied by what I can only describe as what it's like being underwater and a wave goes over you at the beach, that kind of noise. This dream was reoccuring a lot through like early childhood and for some reason would always wake me up and make me really fucking terrified.

Forgot to mention the colour for the background I used is very similar to the colour the dream was. I wish I could explain what the room freaking out was like better, it was like a bunch of rocks all freaking out and mashing together all over the place.

That sounds so fucked but interesting at the same time

don't even think it was a room either it was just kind of a space. I put those walls in the perspective pic just to show the perspective, but really there wasn't anything to see, just blank creamy colour ahead with very very faint static in my vision.

I would also have this dream
>Extremely young
>Family drop me off in the woods
>They drive off but slowly
>Every time I would reach the car they would drive a bit further
>so i was always out of touch with the car
>Start crying and telling them to wait
>they drive off for good
>I then look around crying in my dream
>Darkness everywhere
>Forest too thick and seemed everlasting
>I sit on a rock and then would wake up

this happened when I was really young, I was 6 or 7 at the time and would often wake up crying

It seems really interesting, all my dreams are not as interesting

I feel for you user, I never associated the forest as a scary place, probably because I've always liked being alone and in the bush, but I can definitely relate to that feel.

Yeah that's the thing every other dream, even other reoccurring ones I had as a kid were all pretty normal, based in reality. I have no idea where this dream came from though, it's so outlandish and odd and just the thought of it gives me like PTSD flashbacks of it. I just wish I could explain it better, but there really is no way.

A typical reoccurring nightmare I had was being chased by a very stereotypical devil figure, like the red demon pitchfork guy, which later evolved into 'him' from the powerpuff girls, chasing me through a red hellish landscape and onto a cliff where I then jump off and get that dream feeling of falling and waking up just before you land.

You just blew my mind

No problem user, any time.

MERRY XMAS!!!

and the ugly people losers smell like poop and the ugly people losers torture me and the ugly people losers love bothering me and the ugly people losers smell like poop and i really hate it and the ugly people losers smell like poop

>Can't remember much about it cuz it's a dream
>But the only thing I remember is seeing her
>Her smile
>Her brown eyes
>Her bob-cut
>Her laugh

I hope in the future we could save dreams. It'd be cool to view them when I wake up and then start bawling my eyes out remembering her and all that she's done for me. Making me who I am today...

>wake up
>good morning (user - #3719666)
>Your dream has been recorded as per standards.
>Would you like to have your dream published into vapor format for only $13,000.00 buckazoids.

Inflation so high that's probably the normal cost of living. I wouldn't mind considering the fact that I could already afford the dreamcatcher.