Hey Sup Forumsros i have a question. my fiancee goes out drinking with her gfs from time to time...

hey Sup Forumsros i have a question. my fiancee goes out drinking with her gfs from time to time. last time i noticed she was going out with a shaved pussy. i asked her about it cause she hardly ever shaves it otherwise (despite me asking). she says its to make her feel sexy...

i can get shaving legs but is this too far? she also wore a g-string and heels etc... any advice?

pic related

>my fiancee

Nudes with timestamp or we don't care.

gtfo

/thread

sage

Fuck off m8

I wouldn't wory about it too much bro, she probably just want to feel nice and made an effort. Does she come home after going out? Or does she stay at a "friends" place?

she is out there banging dudes, you know it.

Probably thinking about cheating on yoy at the very least. Most likley has already cheated. If shes not doing it for you. Tjen who?

this.
Also, try and find out why she's willing to shave just for going out, but she won't shave for you.

You're being cucked.

she comes home around 4am though

lol try harder troll

You gotta start breaking her face and saying bitch you're killing me here

MY FIANCE IS SHAVING HER VAGINA SOMETIMES IM SO SCARED '''Q_q

Unfortunately you already know what's going on. Girls do not get all dressed up for nothing. Sorry, but you might as well end it now. Hope you arent tied up with her in rent and finances.

I ussualy come home around 7am bro, and I never cheat.

I think there are much more convenient times to cheat then when you are going out. Are there other days when she randomly shaves her pussy for no reason?

Yeah c'mon OP answer some questions. Ignore the other anons that try and fuel insecurities.

Yeah op maybe she had a late night gyno appointment?
Yeah nah you gotta break that bitch

If that's your gf you should be glad she's fucking you at all, way out of your league.

Hahaha

Theres literally not a better time to cheat.

And if she hasnt, she will. Shes already looking for soneone new. Thats why shes wearing fucking g strings you idiot. OP is getting used right now. Just dump her.

Shes really already cheating even if its not sexual. Going out isnt necessarily cheating but going out like that? Shes on the prowl

I always shave my pubes/balls/crack before I go out and I am married, I also wear my best underwear.
Never cheated.
Then again, I probably would if girls were actually interested in me.

quads get

OFF BY 1 NIGGER

Look OP hasn't said anything conclusive yet. She goes out with friends until 3am - I wouldn't be overtly happy with that if I was dating her, but nothing too suspicious. She shaves before going out to feel sexy - nothing really sus there either. Plenty of people do stuff to feel sexy, regardless if people will notice it. I know some dudes have a certain pair of underwear or whatever that gives them confidence or makes them feel happy. It doesn't mean anybody is gonna even see that pair of underwear. What's weird is that she shaves before going out - but doesn't shave even when OP would like her too. It's understandable not to shave if it irritates her skin or she just doesn't like doing it - but obviously it makes her feel sexy, and it makes her sexier in OPs eyes, but she never does it for OP. I think that's the first problem OP should address.

i like your spirit.

>the mental gymnastics
this is why youre a cuck. she is CLEARLY on the prowl looking to impress someone.

G-string for hiding underwear lines in clothes (e.g. those condom dresses chicks always wear when they go out drinking. Heels because ladies love going out in heels.

Newfag in a nutshell

the night she doesn't come home is the night she gets knocked up by some random asshole.

OP abandoned the thread.

this

OP, don't get discouraged by all the virgin neckbeards and their hate for anything female because the only time that anyone ever touched their micropenises was during penis inspection day.

>mfw all these new fucking fags can't recognize a cuck thread

Explain yourself user?
Does explain why OP abandoned bread though.

two words, cock carousel

If you guys are still regularly banging I probably wouldn't worry about it.