*NEVER Been DONE thread in /B*

*NEVER Been DONE thread in /B*

Good moments thread :

Share the best moments you had in life that's not condescending, sarcastic, depressing, or sexual. /B, we've been Fags all year, let's just do ONE thing positive yeah?

I ate my tendies and DIDNT get mustard on my dress pants. Mommy will be so proud, I hope I get some good boy points!

I met my partner this year.

And we both just knew it was right the moment we met.

Congrats!!

Nice job bro!!

Happy for you user, all the best

what the fuck is a B you giant newfag

>mfw can't really think of anything

After finishing my pilots education 4.5 years ago finally got a job in aviation at a simulator centre. This might help me get a job as a pilot. Big step in the right direction. Merry christmas cunts

My first child crawled for the first time last night

Spent 5 months living in some sort of mental hospital/therapy based environment. It was like a little village with me and 7 or 8 others in one house (for smarter people with disorders). Then there were the less smart people with disorders and then there were the kiddies in another house. The main building was where you went for your therapy sessions. Met good friends there. The best 5 months of my life.

Check out this guy, by his witty remark you know hes too cool for school!

"smarter people" yet still retarded enough to land in the loony bin

How does something being sexual inherently make it bad? Fuck you, im sharing something sexual because its positive.

Ive never had much luck with women and i just recently scored a fuck buddy. Feels good.

Saved my granddads life a few years ago, made me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Dude that's sick bro. Pilots are awesome best of luck

>confusing crazy with stupid
You might be retarded.

Awesome, how old is he/she? My boy will be 7mo Wednesday, he can roll over and rotate but not crawling yet

Thanks

Good friends are hard to find these days. I'm happy for you.

It's not that it's bad. We just see it daily. Boobs, dicks, ex girlfriends, pussy etc. Just wanted to switch it up. I mean that's cool dude, but is that the best moment you've ever had in life?

Thanks 4 backup. That idiot though

No, but i didnt know this was a "best moments of your life" thread, i thought we were just posting positive things that we've done/have happened to us in general.

It's all good no worries!

I use to breath correctly

crawl up on dis dick