What does Sup Forums think about chrysler 300's ? Getting a second vehicle in summer

What does Sup Forums think about chrysler 300's ? Getting a second vehicle in summer

typical nigger car

Chrysler is a shit company

lol

you can buy a low end Lexus or BMW for the same price as this shitty chrysler.

Listin here you fuckin kike, i aint no filthy
nigger

Lexus is gay af

They're okay. It's true that they've kinda become known as nigger cars. Really nice inside, ride nicely, etc. Not really my cup of tea though.

Right now I'm driving a 2013 Scion tC. In the summer I'm trading in for a Subaru WRX. Much more my style.

Sorry you are poor.

>I'm trading in for a Subaru WRX. Much more my style.

So you are a lesbian?

I'm not going to say I'm not, but what is the relation between WRX and lesbian? Can't say I've ever heard that one.

I live in alberta so i would only be able to drive it in the winter since id like a rear wheel drive srt8 with a 6.4L hemi engine. I currently have a truck do i can switch between seasons

Your a faggot I have a 92 new yorker thatd go through hell and back on a dime dude its a brute of a car.

The new cars are for faggots.

I mean summer

Not gonna lie that sounds like a shit mobile

Subarus are lesbian cars, not necessarily the WRX. The WRX is more of a vape-lord car

If your goal is to just get a summer car I'd go with something sportier than a 300. Nissan 350z is a super nice car.

Alternatively, if you really want the town car style, I'd have to agree with the user that recommended Lexus. Some really nice shit there. Like the IS.

get a dodge truck, they actually have some ass. but don't get a new one, go for around a 2007 model. ram 1500 with the 5.7 hemi, 4 door model. you won't be disappointed

Its gotta be a coupe. Ill look into the lexus

my car is paid off and reliable. what do you drive butthurt rich user?

I definitely Googled that suit after you said it. Never ever heard that until now. Neat.

Supposedly that stereotype comes from Subaru having been among the first to marker specifically to that community.

In either case, I don't generally let other people's perceptions of cars factor into my decisions. Other wise I wouldn't be driving a tC right now, and wouldn't have been driving a Tiburon before that. Been happy with both of those cars.

A lot about the WRX appeals to me. Solid horsepower, great tech options, and all wheel drive, which has become more important to me in the last couple years. Additionally, it's time for me t finally move to a four door. Starting a family and all that shit.

Chrysler 300 is a nigger car. A camaro would be about 50:50, and a mustang is a dedicated white boy car.

Choose accordingly. I'll probably get a nice camaro next year since I like picking up white trash.

My dad bought a 2016 dodge rebel with a 5.7L hemi, its got balls but it needs the govenor removed, also OP here

That shit*

Unless you get the srt8, it will always look a bit cheap. The redesign didn't change much, and there's simply not enough styling going on. You have long, slab like doors with not much going on. It's a car that won't age well styling wise

What currently drive, also paid off. 2005 gmc sierra 1500 slt z71