I want to fuck every reasonably attractive woman I see. I imagine them naked and what it would be like to fuck them...

I want to fuck every reasonably attractive woman I see. I imagine them naked and what it would be like to fuck them. Women I just see at random in the street, in stores. My wife's sisters, women on the TV... brown ones, white ones, Asian ones. Pure girls, whores, just all of them. They all just exist for fucking to me.

I don't actually do it... I'm faithful and I know what the consequences of acting on these impulses would be. But deep down I want to... all the fucking time.

Am I a pervert?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lxZpEFJhO6k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you sound like every guy ever

Testosterone will do that

dunno. feel the same sometimes

Harry is that you?

You just described me.

>mfw when he is not really joking
youtube.com/watch?v=lxZpEFJhO6k

No, you're a virgin

Sounds pretty normal to me. Especially if you're still a teen. I swear, my dick stayed hard for every teenage year of my life.

>Am I a pervert?
Just human, dude. Just human.

This is one of the wonderful things about Sup Forums. Honest people

its how every man is supposed to feel Sup Forumsro

I feel the same way all the time.
I even want to impregnate most women it's crazy
It must be a testosterone thing I guess or a deep bestial instinct of passing your genes

Yup. I'm 29 and married and every girl I meet I want to do seriously degenerative shit to them. Doesn't even matter if they're ugly. I'll never cheat mind you since my wife is a really cool person. I simply want to lick the ass, armpits. under boob, feet and pussy of all of them. Age seems to matter a lot to me in my cravings. I never thought i would but I never have interest for older women. Women my age are always sexy to me. Maybe because my wife is 7 years younger than me.

>Am I a pervert?
Nope. Just a guy. You stay like that until your early 40's when your gut and alcoholism finally kills off some of your sex drive.

Some.

I can't wait for that shit. Sucks being constantly horny and having urges you can never live out. I'm married and nobody told me I would have sex every couple of months. If I'm lucky.

/thread

sauce?

That's nature for you, OP.

It found a way to guarantee we will reproduce, definitely. It makes it so that we are damn near exploding from the need to impregnate as many females as possible.

Monogamy is a social construction. We created that. We can rationalize it all we want, but evolution doesn't understand why we're not doing what it wants us to do.

I wish there was a solution I could offer you, but, there isn't one.

This is the burden of being a man. If you're single, fuck as many women as you can and enjoy every second of it.

If you're married, like me, then bang the wife, jerk off and enjoy alternative likes VR and sex toys. After a while, you feel so oppressed by the way these hoes dress and you can't touch them that they make you angry. I see the 18 year olds in the mall with skin tight, see-through leggings and just curse them out in my head. Fuck you. I have to walk around with half a boner while my wife stares daggers at me.

Seems like you have puberty

Yeh.every bitch i see . I think. ' i wonder how many loads of cum has she had on her face'. Its a problem

Question, do women give you less sex after you get married? If so how much less?

depends, some do.