R8 my new station

R8 my new station.

Shit

shit out of a possible shit? that's 100% nigger

>AMD
KYS

bumping

Those rokits aren't getting their full potential

I've got a DAC in a box waiting for me under the tree, and then imma pick up a 10s sub tomorrow

Nice one i really want the 12" fucking £700 would be insane

well the 10s is only $100 more than the 8s

the 10 is overkill but it's a better deal

When it comes to sound overkill is the best experience

lol

my humble experience is that if you can afford the step up, you should get the step up.

Absolutely

Shitty because windows 10

Gimme 1 reason that windows 10 isn't the best OS ever made?

Amd? Really nigga? What was wrong with going into Intel/Nvidia? It's 100 times better... my old 650 still works to this day...

Most of this computer was based on whatever parts were on sale.

Why? It's waaaay better optimised. Especially if you have dual monitors like me. Fucking love it. There's literally nothing wrong with the windows, it's just that you dumb shits can't do 90% of the stuff that "isn't working on windows 10"

Oh, i see, then it's ok.

> 8GB RAM
> 577MHz

>>>>kys

>>>>>kys
And what if I did? Huh? How would that make you feel?

RAM clockspeed makes about a frame or two difference who gives a shit its about CPU clockspeed which AMD has intel surpassed

you forgot to call him a faggot

oh yeah

faggot

New station? why the fuck would you buy an r9 2xx or whatever card you got and an fx cpu when Ryzen is just around the corner including Kaby Lake..

The computer is years old.

Here's how it used to look.

It's kind of stupid to get/build anything with an AMD processor right now. Their most current lineup is using a generations old architecture and process, with the new lineup being right around the corner.

did you stick the massive red lamp under the desk because you're retarded or just a simple massive faggot

Oh alright then, but if you're looking for a new pc i'd definitely recommend you to wait for Ryzen, should be cheap and good from what i've seen and heard.

Ah well you said new station so it was assumed you meant new machine. And I agree with , it looks stupid.