Post girls you know and other anons will say what they would do to them

Post girls you know and other anons will say what they would do to them.

She's gorgeous. I'd run a train on her pretty face and leave her face and hair covered in cum

God I wanna tear that bikini top off of her and spin her around so her little Asian tits are pressed against the glass and fuck her ass raw until I cum

for fuck's sake, is there someone sitting in a dark room posting this thread every 10 minutes ?

Just fuck off.

close friend :)

Expose ger breast and get her to suck me all the way off until I cum all over her pretty face while pulling her hair.

Rape her tight asian cunt while she begs me to stop.

I would tie her hands behind her back and make her kneel over, blindfolded.

I wil gently caress the tip of her lips with my cock, while gently stroking her with my foot. I will make her gently nudge my hruster into her mouth, and take her tongue around my bals..

Then when i see her drooling, I will gently bend her down and rev her up till she's moist. Then i'll thrust myself in, and nut all over that face.

Facial abuse with BBC.

I would tear her clothes off and rape her bloody.

Id tie her up on her bedpost, facing down with her ass straight up. I'd then peel off her pants and then panties, and feel how soft and wet her pussy is. I'd take my dick out and graze it up and down her pussy and asshole until I finally stick it in. I thrust and thrust and thrust while she is screaming until I blow a huge load in her pussy and on her back.

Wwyd

I would record her being gangraped by a group of gang members and make her beg for cock.

And another...

hnng fuck shes hot as fuck

Fuck her ass without lube.

bump.

Anyone sharing on Kik?

wwd

I would fuck those tits.

Push her up against that mirror and rip off those pants. Smack her ass before fucking her pussy till I fill it with cum.

this bitch needs it deep in her ass

The things I would do...
You have Kik?

What would you do after that?

more?

mmore?

Please keep going

Use my cum as lube to fuck her ass afterwards.

What about humiliating her?

Add cocococoro if u wanna hear what I'd do

she's 15

The whore on the right.
I would start liking her whole face. Tasting her teeth, liking her nostrils, behind her ears. I would lick her eyes, suck the snot out of her nose, i would drool into her wide open mouth and then ask her to spit it back into my own oral cavity and i would swallow eagerly.
I would bring her in front of a mirror, undress her, and turn it to face the mirror, describing to her her own body, telling every single thing that turns me on. From the tone of her skin, the shape of her tits the length of her hair, the smell of her armpits, the cuteness of her feet, her tummy which looks made by god to accept male's cocks and sperm. I would have her stand still, and i would begin to lick and kiss and bite every corner of her body. Starting on my knees, with my face up her ass. I would lick viciously her shithole, learning every wrinkle, knowing her internal flavor. I would munch her clit and pore her vagina with my nose, smelling her sex at the same time, sniffing her grool.
And her feet, god i would suck and lick her feet. And doing this i would show her how hard and big i get from simply licking her filthy places.
From time to time i would get up and shovel my tongue inside her mouth, passing her some of her tastes, to build up her confidence in me and in her own body. Her pale skin would turn blushing red over her face, on her breast, in her crotch area: she would be aroused like a beast in heat, and wet.
I would enter her cunt missionary, like it should be with such a lovely female, in the perfect breeding position. I would warm her little precious feet into my mouth, sucking her toes while i stare into her eyes and i fill her womb with my meat.
I would pump her hard and deeply, i would tell her crazy things, things to let her know that everything i want is for her to orgasm and drown in a sea of pleasure, i would let her know that the only think i want for me is to be able to inject my potent seed inside her fertile abdomen.

I will tear her shorts off and fuck her cunt bloody while she sobs.

The whore on the left.
I would clinch my hands over her neck until she passes out. Then i would insert myself up her asshole. I would stay there, filling her hole, doing nothing, just being big. I would lick the back of her neck, smell her hair, kiss the tip of her ears, drool down into her face and see where my saliva goes. Stretch her hole with my meat, waiting for her to regain consciousness.
She would get back and feel, all of a sudden, an incredible pain to her ass, in that very moment i would start going hard inside her intestine. I would go like a rabid dog inside its bitch. I would pull her hair, and keep tightly in my hand both her wrists. I would not stop until her hole's skin tears apart and blood starts coming out. I would feel her pulsing, pushing, i would probably feel her shit trying to escape. I would not care, and go. I would tell her that she is just fuck meat, that her ass is gone, ruined forever, that she will have a prolapse since the end of her life. I wold scream in her ears that i'm the only male who would ever be fucking her pristine ass, nobody would be able to appreciate her tightness ever again.

With my cock covered in shit and blood, i would exit her shithole for the last time, and poke into her cunt, after i turned her to face me. I would tell her that she will have some vaginal infection after i fucked her with blood and shit still on myself. I would displace my entire weight over her pelvis bone, i would try hard to crush her. I would spit into her face, and i would tell her these exact words: "you pleased my cock, and you deserve to my cum inside. You stupid whore, get pregnant of me, have your life ruined, get screwed. Have my seed!". And she would be bred.
I would collapse on her body, and i would have only to put a hand over her mouth, to prevent her from screaming to loud. She would be strained, exhausted and in shock, incapable of any reaction. I would rest over her and breath her smell.

Do you have kik

Do you have kik

She needs three fingers up her pussy, and one hand pushing hard ( i mean REALLY hard) down onto her belly. And then she needs to be fingerblasted, practically rubbing her upper vaginal wall against the 2 hands. And not stopping, at a supersonic speed. Not stop for shit, even when she closes her legs, when she tries to push you away, when she throws her knees at your face. She's just a skinny bitch, there is nothing harmful she could possibly do. Just go and squeeze multiple orgasms out of her destroyed brain.
Then i would slap her face with the same hand which was inside her cunt. She would feel a great pain and not pay too much attention at the fact that i'm now about to insert myself into her sore pussy.
I would fuck her on the tiles floor, her butt would do the sound a squeegee does, she would have bruises all over her back. I would squeeze and suck her tits, feel my cock inside her womb with my hand on her tummy. I would grab her hips, like handles, and push her harder against myself, getting deeper inside her. And, as last thing, i would cum in her, growling straight into her face.
Disgusting whore.

Are those sisters? Mother and daughter?

I would straddle their faces and make them suck me off, pulling my cock out periodically to smear them with eachother's drool and slap them with the fat wet mushroom head.

My friends sister looks like she loves to get used as a fuck toy

Post more of your sluts plz ur killing me.

What would you do to these teen sluts.

I would sell her to a gang.

really close friend

cum deep in all of them to ruin their lives

Please, let me see her body!

Going for a run. Will come back in 30 minutes if the thread is still alive.

Have an hearth attack on this.

Wwyd to these teen sluts though

Here you go.

use either of them?

Leave her alone in her studio apartment with her box wine and cats

love a little asian, is she flexible ?

Probably.
What would you do to her?

Take her to Forever 21 and tell her she can have whatever cute outfit she wants if she models them for me first and then leave her there when she goes into the changing room and never answer her texts

I would tie the girl on the left and right together in the 69 position so that they can eat eachother out endlessly while I take the mid girl and bend her over lifting up her skirt and then proceed to fuck both her holes till they are stretched wide.

put her head under water and fuck her pussy while shoving more and more fingers in her ass to brake it while she's squirming to have some air.

Take her to a music festival with some MDMA and have her discreetly fuck me in the crowd

What about humiliation?

What about having her model panties?

Treat her to a vegan restaurant and let her give me a hand job underneath the table

R...Rhys?!?!

well after nearly drowning her, I would tie her, her legs wide open, and let horny dogs come in the room and take turn with her already destroyed pussy and ass, taking pics to send to her family and friends.

How about making her pee her panties?

She looks like a model for a sleazy sex chatlines that are like $8 a minute

More little cheerleaders

Tutor them for the SATs

well while she's tied we could shove a hose down her throat and pour water, her flat belly would start to bloat and she would start to pee and even having water and shit coming out of her ass.

Probably play Scrabble with her and lose

I'd pee in her butt

What kind of panties would she be wearing?

white of course, most innocent the better

That would work too

That little flat one on the left would look amazing on her knees sucking my cock. I'd have two handfuls of hair and just fuck down her throat as deep as I could. Her gagging choking noises and tear streaked face would be heaven

How would you make her beg for the toilet?

What kind of panties would you make her wear?