What the fuck is wrong with my ass?

What the fuck is wrong with my ass?

hemorrhoid

too hairy

Prep H and lidocaine. eat oatmeal and drink water. you'll be ok

Does this mean I have fucking hemorrhoids??

yes, like everybody

You suffer from what we Doctors call: "Fagass" just give up the faggottery and you`ll be fine,

Yep you got rhoids. Its no big deal, waaaay more people get them than anybody realizes because nobody talks about their asshole. Get some hemorrhoid cream and stop straining when you shit. Youll be golden.

It has a santa hat growing out of it.

If I do that, that thing goes away?
?Yeah I laughed hard from the absurdity of it.

It will shrink significantly. You can never really get rid of them completely.

Youll be dealing with them for the rest of your life.

Sorry bro.

That fucking sucks

the only problem with your ass is that it's on the fucking internet

Hi Fagg OP!
I want to help you too. Try to poop using the "correct position" of evacuation. At least until your ass are ok.
Also, drink more water, eat vegetables, cereals, etrc. Do not stay too much time sitting in the toilet and do not force too much your ass for evacuate.

It wears a Christmas Hat like Santa, but the beard should be white

the lack of a penis in it

>You can never really get rid of them completely.
Yeah you can, with surgery
I did it once. The doc gave me anesthesia and cut it out. hurt like hell when shitting for about 2 weeks but now it's smoother than ever. even restored the original skin color on one side of my asshole.

So there's hope. Thank fuck

How did you manage to take such a clear picture of it

he is bullshitting you.

do you really think that a doctor can just trim off part of your anus?

You've got a toothless whistler son. Let it express itself. Unchain its potential.

Yes you can, with astringents.

If a doctor can cut off a penis, he can cut off my hemorrhoids.

This.. It is often caused by a friction from toys.

If he can dodge a car, he can cut off a haemorroid

literally dozens of videos on youtube about hemorrhoid surgery
stfu if you don't know what you're talking about
And it isn't "just cut it out". The actual process is at least half an hour longer for me and involves a few nurses.

the thing is, it's not really a bulb of flesh, it's a pooched-out bit from a vessel. They bleed profusely and shit. You just want it to go back to where it belongs, at least for now, and know that the same spot will likely bulb out again in the future, like a balloon where one spot gets too much pressure and is weaker, so when you fill it with air that part bulbs out extra.

My cock isn't inside it

You still can surgically remove it. I did it. The doc will take care of the vessel. You'll sloowly bleed for the first few days. I had to keep a tissue in my ass like a maxi pad. but the natural healing process will take care afterwards.

jaundice