Be me today

>be me today
>20 years old
>student with little money to spare
>excited for christmas (like for the first time in 8 years)
>bought christmas presents with the little money i had to spare
>give sister, brother, mother and father their gifts
>they unwrap them
>happy.jpg
>nvm
>Mother says: ,, hey darling, do you want this?"
>thefuck.jpg
>that bracelet cost 20 euros.. and she liked torqouise stones
>Father:,,nah, do you want mine?"
>the classical Liqourish and sudoku combo.. only €10.. but then again
>sister:,, Hey does anyone need this?"
>personalised pen which cost 12 euro's
>brother:,, yo bro, do you still have the receipt for this?
>beard trimmer... €30
>keep my cool and sigh
>Oh well I still have presents for me..
>Just kidding, they didn't even buy me anything...
>mfw mother and brother give me their presents back
>mfw I didn't save the receipt cause i didn't want them to find out what they'd get
>so Sup Forums how was your christmas?
I'll include a pic of the presents+ timestamp soon.

Thats just fucking sad. Im sorry OP. Hope You have a great christmas time anyway

Merry Christmas op, fuck your family, enjoy the holidays anyways

Kill them...

That's because you're a faggot that focuses on material presents rather than spending time with your family

OP here, resizing the pics at the moment

Dude. Just dont worry about it. You have ungrateful family. Just do you. Complete college and work hard towards getting a great career.

fuckboi it's a sign , kill ur family

That's 1

And that's 2

I feel sorry for you man.
I would have loved those presents.

For what it's worth OP, I'm proud of you for coming up the way you did (selfless) surrounded by a family like that (selfish).

However, the thing that I hate most about it is. I have exams coming up on the 9th of January. That shouldn't be a problem. But my parents thought a keyboard(electrical piano) would be a lovely gift for my older brother with ADHD and ASS. So now i'll be able to study while enjoying the sound of someone with less musical talent than my nutsack.

That's depressing man. Sorry to hear you're stuck in a family of assholes. Keep pushing through school and become more independent. Fuck 'em.

These dubs though

Grow up and stop being a little crybaby, waaaa my brother got a better present, waaaa no one wants my shitty presents, waaaa I have an exam and will blame my failure on my brother

I still have to take the exam bro. Haven't failed yet.

> college age
> lives at home
> thinks he has financial troubles
Thank your parents for giving you a year long present, why are you upset they don't want your cheap material bullshit? You don't think your parents can't get that shit on their own?

Can I have the trimmer? I want it for my ass pubes.

Well apparantly you do not know I have a part time job. I have to pay rent to live at home. I have to buy my own food, cook it, wash my own clothes. I wish I had the luxury. But quite some money goes into supporting my handicapped brother, pills, etc. My my, aren't you a little short-sighted because you're just assuming a story from only a few small details?

This user gets it, sad to see /b full of 12 yo kids that buy into this shit

Gift price doesn't matter. His parent's don't appreciate the attention he paid to them. It means - they don't care about their son. That's the problem

Now you learned your lesson.

This OP
Take it as a gain in experience and personality. You did gud user. .
Merry Christmas

Man the fuck up and tell them how disappointed you are in them.

He was with them; its pretty obvious from the post. Go be retarded somewhere else.

Maybe think of something they actually want or need next time YOU generic gift giving faggot,

>ass pubes

>everyone's family is like mine
Autism the post.

It's okay user. At least you tried right?

You're family is pretty shit if you ask me. You should be disappointed.

How much rent to you pay at home? Everyone who's not autistic buys food and cooks and washes clothes it at 20. I didn't assume anything faggot you did. Stop being unappreciative just because you have to support yourself in basic ways like every other human being.

That sucks OP. I wish you a merry christmas anyways

He said they were happy he got them just didn't want them.

be a man, they dont like your presents? cool.

Also, since its christmas let me give you a little tip about presents/gifts. When you gift something to someone you actually care about, you NEVER give em something they want, you give em something YOU like and apreciate. Its like "i love this stuff and its very important to me, i want you to have it/enjoy it".
Geez man, even the movies teach you that.

Underage fags who have no idea what it's like living without any support.

340 only earn 450 so that leaves me to get by on 110. - 70 for food that leaves me with 40, going out once only leaves me with 20 which i save for occasions like this. yes you did assume. You assumed I was just a student pretending to be a nobody in the house doing nothing but complaining about 1st world problems, not?

Don't really have time to watch movies. But thank you for the advice. I'll keep it in mind.

It's not you Op, it's your shit family. Still hard though i bet... if it makes you feel any better ive had an awesome Christmas (because my family isn't a bundle of chodez). Got this trippy bed spread.

That means that OP's parents are rude fucks that don't know the rules of etiquette. Because they should have known that OP will feel very offensively if they refuse fucking gift.

That sucks man.

I really need a beard trimmer

Because you are, you're complaining on the internet over not being able to study at home because a gift your brother received. You're crying over you're family not appropriating your shitty Christmas gifts. You think $300 a month rent including your utilities is anything. Which of these is a 3rd world problem user?

Disappointed in your family

I guess I didn't account for the fact they knew their son was a beta cuck. My mistake.

appreciating - on phone autocorrect

My Christmas was OK. I didn't ask for anything because I'm not a faggot, but here's what I got.
>$20 Barnes and Noble gift card from mom
>Broncos shirt from dad
>Gf is getting me two TRUMP POSTERS

also got my gf a sweater and stuffed animal that I will give her later tonight.

Election is over yo

Why not fursuit? Make yourself her animal

but he is president now. i mainly just want them to troll people and remind them he is president every day

I'm sorry your family are assholes OP.

Why would that troll anyone, you're trying too hard buddy

Ingot a hillary and obama poster
And guess what
They were made in america
Not lile your stupid drumph poster made in china and printed with lead paints

I'm sorry yo, that sounds really shitty. I hope your day isn't terrible dispute this. Merry Christmas, user.

you just lost the argument when you admitted you were a phonefag

> this single poster made by a third party represents each candidates beliefs

> giving a shit
Ok user, have fun on you're ricer eating mommy's chicken tendies.

It's funny because you're the people that are killing Sup Forums fag. Fuck off back to 9gag. Not "giving a shit" is what killed Sup Forums.

what a fucking faggot.

>itt: op thinks christmas is all about money.

You got rek

Another faggot who doesn't understand anything

> caring about what platform a person is using
> not doing so is killing Sup Forums
> implying Sup Forums was good
Sup Forums hasn't changed in the six months you've been here. Also nice Sup Forums is dying meme, it was never good.

My Christmas isn't absolutely horrid, I'll start with that so I don't get a lecture about children in Africa or the homeless and how my life has to be great with no complaints.
But to me it sucks. My family doesn't gove two shits about me and the only people who do, my friends, are far away and all together while I'm stuck with my neglectful mother and more-than-annoying sister looking at the pictures my friends are posting.
I can't even fill the void with video games like I usually do becuase I've got no wifi (using mobile data bc I'm a phonefag)

Is this op? This doesn't need to be compared to African children to be seen as superficial bullshit. You are obviously underage. The people in here aren't being cruel, they are just pointing out you shouldn't care about this shit. If you do you'll have trouble when you mentally surpass the age of 16.

Actually no, I'm not OP. But if you ask me he's allowed to be upset without getting lectures of how good he has it. The piano thing is kinda whiny, but the main post about his family being such assholes about their gifts is pretty fucked up.
Also "obviously underage" fuck your condescending bullshit, people can complain without being kids.

The only reason I said that is because you talk about your sister looking at pics your friends are posting. Who cares? She probably doesn't have many of her own. And that you said fill the void with videogames. These 2 things are why you're underage. Also you're complaining about being "forced" to stay with mommy. Oh no a place to stay, life must be tough user

You don't need to be underage to meed distractions to acoid your depression, but keep reaching. As for the sister thing, that was a typo. My sister is annoying, and I've spent Christmas looking at the pictures my friends have been posting.
Also, I have a place to stay, but at the moment I'm forced to be with a neglectful mother who only has me around so she can pretend ger kids like her and she hasn't done a shit parenting job. I'm certainly not here because she loves me, I guarantee it. But nah, that's probably me just making shit up and whining because I have to be 13, right? Or is it 14?
Tell me about my situation, please, you must know it better than I do.

Maybe you would understand that Sup Forums is dying, and if you were here before about 2007, it was good at one point. In fact, even 2011 was better then this shit.

I asked for. New iphone but my stupid faggy family bought me blackberry. Ftw. Im converting to judiasm

Sup Forums is dead because the underage fags took over. It feels like a YouTube comment section

So you're dwelling over your mom being neglectful in the present but you're not underage? Why does that matter? I see complaining about how she treated you in the past but not currently if your >18

> inb4 you're

That's quite bad OP and I feel for you but it wasn't that bad. If you knew how bad my Christmas are then you would be happy with yours

I can't take it anymore guys

I said "I love you"
She said "Ok"

feels bad

kill me

Man

OP
>Be me
>Haven't seen my family in over 13 years.
>Came to Sup Forums to make sure someone is having a worse christmas than me.
>I read sad story after sad story.
>I feel better about my shitty life.
>Now getting into car to go get coffee.

Merry Christmas OP

She hasn't done a shit parenting job? Sounds good to me user

This. Worthless family you'd be better off without.

Your family are shitheads. Cut off all contact

> braclet cost €20
I wonder why she didn't wear it user?

That's just fucked.
Get out of that shithole ASAP when you're done with college.

That's actually nice and I would have been happy to get it. I need to go buy myself a new trimmer in the new year so that would have been nice. Don't worry OP I am in the same boat. I spent a good 1K CDN on my family for Christmas and got a Bluetooth mouse. At least we get the day off paid right?

YOUR WHOLE FAMILY IS UNGRATEFUL TELL THEM TO GO FUCK THEMSELVES

If you're not shitting anyone, then I'm sorry to hear that and I hope your day gets better.

Next year, get them nothing.
When they ask why, "Well, you wanted to give back my gifts last year, whats the difference between that and getting you anything at all?"

Are you just blatantly missing OP's point or just fucking retarded?

Checked

Also OP, I am so sorry. Your family doesnt care about you the way they should at all. I would have loved any of that stuff - fuck you could get me socks and as long as I felt you put some care into it Id still love the shit out of it just for the consideration behind it.

We're all here for you OP, even if your fam isn't. Sup Forums and other anons like me will give a shit.

I hope you can enjoy Christmas anyway, with us Sup Forums-tards

I got a bottle ofgreat earplugs at the drug store for five bucks

OP your family is shit, you need to get out

that's so sad :(
time to forget them for the rest of your life and move on.
watch some heart warming movies like Maladolescenza, L'immoralità, Surviving Christmas, Stardust, Reisen til julestjernen.

Merry Christmas I love you

same