Okay fag-turds, time for a delightful "thread de rékt"

Other urls found in this thread:

amputeep.com/forum.php?x=31976
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2CWAzHZSej0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gross shit will be also displayed

Lol what the fuck

Something is very wrong with fags.

Why do they insist on sticking things up their shit holes?

amputeep.com/forum.php?x=31976

Story?

That poor clueless kid starring at the camera

is he okay ?

Fag disco in Taiwan.
Used some smoke machine
Smoke was flammable
Bunch of fags died

I don't think it has anything with gay club. It was a concert at a waterpark.

Since when does water burn you fucking moron?

Disco inferno

water, chlor and sperm are basically like nitroglycerin

Whats funny about this is he poured more on his crotch

What the fucking fuck is that?

So that's how people get killed by a lathe... thank you, i always wondered about that.

another senseless hoverboard death

was he going to drink it?

"Out to Lunch"

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2CWAzHZSej0

Bump and Merry Christmas!

Damn, I wanna see this video.

Also curious how she gets it all back out.

magnet

when you chew 5 gum

kek

when you fail to press that button for the timed sequence.

fuckin filename

Best rektthread ever never laughed so much before xD

Gauze

I'm glad that story had such a happy ending.

story: the province is under mafia control and a shop owner caught someone shoplifting and called the mafiosos that they pay protection to to come take care of him, found the guy and cut his fingers off in public to make an example

dumb nignogs

you don't get near one while it's in operation, let alone try to reach under and around it

duh

they pack your shit with tissue after a surgery, the only way to control bleeding and healing

you're so fucked

see if feel like thats fake but at the same time he could of been going to blow some shit up soooooo it might be real

3rd world factories don't give a shit about safety

why the hell is there so much blood though?

what province?

>enemies can open windows

are they kill? how high was that shit

it's fake you fucking idiot
that's not even close to what an actual explosion would look like.

it's funny though.

Afaik it's a thief in a prison.
>inb4 why do they have guns in prison
South America, huge prison village, corrupt cops. Criminals live with their families there, at least if they can afford it.

take chances with the fire somehow going radioactive and mutating you, giving you superpowers... or jump and maybe spierman will save you...

hard call

because it feels amazing

There was a rave. Everyone was covered in body paint and glittery shit they were spraying that was very very flammable and then someone set off pyrotechnics or some shit.

darwin wins again

Skateboarding: by Michael Bay

they should at least keep some emergency water with them up there

fuck that, holy shit

If i recall it was a couple and the balloon flyer or whatever you call them. Everyone died

good luck putting a propane leak fire with water, I tell ya what

imagine the relief after that. oh man that would feel good.

the procedure typically induces gagging and even vomitting

this fucker just casually walks off like. "fuck. not this again"

Joking about people dying and being injured isnt funny. If you do think its funny then youre messed up in the head.

>he
>his

>If you do think its funny then youre messed up in the head.

You must be new here...

Welcome the new guy, everyone!

Well hello newfriend. You're in the wrong place.

when you nut, but she still suckin'.

so many fucking retards on here

>head

kek, he said head

this is fucking hot.
Got some more?

>fucking retards

It's extremely painful, I can tell you that. After it's out, blood and pus run out of your nose for minutes.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>Joking about people dying and being injured isnt funny. If you do think its funny then youre messed up in the head.

gtfo this isn't slap faggot

they are so advanced, did you see that deconstructor gun?

>Joking about people dying and being injured isnt funny. If you do think its funny then youre messed up in the head.
So which is it? Is joking about dying people not funny in general or just not funny for normal people?
If it is the former then you contradicted yourself by admitting messed up people find it funny.
If it is the latter then you clearly do not know this site newfriend, normies will be purged.