This is literally the best map out of any game ever...

this is literally the best map out of any game ever. The layout with tons of unique situations make for utterly brilliant gameplay. Every round feels different. It's the Mona Lisa of maps. Nothing comes even remotely close.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1E6H7vdKuTE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Even in the worse version of CS, it's still the best map.

True dat

OP speaks words of truth.

shieeet

Bounce is better

no i disagree it's boring as hell. It's so routine, it always starts off the same, as soon as players move into position you're pretty much locked into where you are, no room to manouvre to go from B to A long via mid, then A, it's boring as hell and so easy to win at if you're half decent. I prefer nearly every map over this. My personal favourite is office, I like that there is hostages and I like the CQB with long hallways and how rewarding / punishing it is to get flanked

Scrapyard from mw2 dumb nigger

It's really the best map. I never understood why everybody favoured dust2

roumors say it's next to be remade in CSGO

Itt: people posting their favourite maps.

No, OP is right. Gotta look at it objectively. Dust2 probably has been played more than all those maps combined.

That's dust2

it can be iconic, but it's still a pile of turd

>so easy to win at
Do you even know what elo is? Why do dumb fucks think a map is ''easy'' when it's the same for both teams?

Not if you're silver

Scrubs, the lot of you

This would have also been acceptable

well i would be a pretty high rated player, i only play when i'm at my family home on my gaming pc though so i'm always playing with noobs, and i haven't bothered to learn or care about the elo system so not really.

I remember on high level play on cs source everyone would just pre aim headshot points on all the doors though so that was boring as fuck too. my point still stands

lol are you retarded or something?

Not too fast, m8.

>office

Confirmed normie pleb

Wonder if anyone will recognize this

>Not Deck16
>Not Morpheus3
>Not de_iceworld
>Not Vortex Rikers
You are an absolute retard.

combat arms, desert storm

This!
I remember that from QL desu

Do you want to play Q3 right now?

darude - sandstorm

It's called worming and we're into it

I think dust 2 is the worst. My personal favorite is train. I dont get why nobody plays it.

woah
huge if true

sorry guys, its urbanterror, riyadh

nigga pls

Dm6... my home

thats because all the newfags vote for it

ut4_riyadh. I played far too much urbanterror in my life. you likely know me if you played for 5-15 years ago. Demon everyone hates me

Great for office 2v2 CTF, but otherwise eh.

Spent hours practicing that bridge2rail jump, found it easier to simply do it backwards in the end. Good times.

Even in CS there are much better maps

Exactly, hate playing deathmatch because people vote for d2 every godamn time. Then it's mirage.

Lets do it.

To all the unimaginative fuck bois who rate dust2. KYS

Learn to shoot on a different map you faggets.

Can't remember the name, but that's in Urban Terror. This map was freaky because of snipers.

Came looking for this map. It's the best, hands down.

good crossfire map aswell. ashame the game is so p2w otherwise it would have been really good.

It's true. Gabe here

Only the ze remake is good of mansion >.>

imo it was not always p2w,now with the VIP weapon they get a slight advantage,still winnable if you are not garbage tho

pic related my fav map

I started playing CS when it first came out. It has to be the most popular game ever.

Counter-Strike initial release date:
November 8, 2000

Cringed....
You faggots really are something.

oooo I member

I went by debugger, I think I played with you, been addicted since 2008, fist bump

hell yeah my man

Best map in the best game, true, but it does have it's faults.

>best map

Best map ever. Oldfags will remember it.

rainbow 6?

NO YOU FUCKING FAG THATS COD

merry christmas btw fag

>rainbow 6?

Newfag.

Counter Strike is a garbage game though

CoD is possibly the worst FPS
merry xmas

>CoD is possibly the worst FPS

Call of Duty was ground breaking and is a true classic, punk.

now a days it is garbage but the originals were awesome. Rifles only was my shit

What about Dust II?

>was
now stop making a fool of yourself.

god i loved this one

i used to play the shit outta quake

>What about Dust II?

That is Dust II, you tard.

I'll just leave this here

I came.

Why are we here?

This^^^

how pedestrian, have you ever heard of this map

Q3 DM 17

FUCK ALL YALL

This shit right here took up hundreds of hours of my life.

youtube.com/watch?v=1E6H7vdKuTE

No regrets

Red VS Blue

The classic struggle.

Hey, have you ever wondered why we're here?

CS747

that map is garbage. one time I legit spent at least three minutes running around and not finding one person to kill.

This map holds some of my favorite moments of gaming

Source Best CS

Silver spotted

Different user here, what is elo?

fuck yeah ryiadh best map at now dead Owned server, used to bunny hop so fast from the left side, sometimes i would slide to the hill and a glitch would catapult me near the enemy base!

>legit 3 minutes
How autistic are you?.. the damn map is like 30mts aquare

GUYS DO ANY OF YOU KNOW ANY DANK SMOKES OR FLASHBANGS.. I NEED HELP

Undoubtedly.

>deck16

instagib pls

People that are saying they don't like it are doing so because they are tired of it, not because it is a bad map.

As far as map balance goes it is about as perfect as it gets. Even across the entire genre I would say this is pretty close to perfection. The problem is it has been that way for so long that everyone has all the angles memorized. When I play CS I like to play the more obscure maps that aren't as memorized, but as a true test of team vs team Dust2 is hard to beat.

And jumper mod

>thread about best map
>not posting the best map.

b site is flawed and it always will be

Wow, I remember that map being a helluva lot darker than that! Played tons of Unreal DM, and UT CTF back in the day. Good times man