youtube.com/watch?v=isPIpfIAnFc
youtube.com/watch?v=EcJ0C4LjS2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Va-Aeqh3MOg
youtube.com/watch?v=fF0Havte3Os
youtube.com/watch?v=YguljAFU3Bc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The redhead bitch is a Scientologist.

the redhead chick was never that hot.

It wasn't good. Weed humor at it's most annoying.

season 6 and after

Randy

God dammit nooooo!

Fez is the flaw.
Also weed dude lmao

>Fez is the flaw.

shit taste as fuck, senpai.

Started to get stale in the final few seasons.

The last season was downright dogshit

Sometimes it's Fez, sometimes it's Hyde.

I kinda wish they had just combined Fez and Hyde into a single supporting character.

hyde was based tho

>Swastika episode best episode ever
Only downhill from here.

>he's either hahaha weed lamo or serious emotional bullshit faggot

He was shit.

Sunny is better

If it weren't for the last season I'd say it's an almost perfect show. Season 4 had a slight dip in quality in my opinion, maybe because I didn't like the musical episode at all.

>protip: you can't
The hell I can't.
>Blonde Donna
>Eric leaving
>Kelso leaving
>replaced by Randy
>Fez/Jackie pairing
Though oddly enough, the Hyde/Jackie thing kind of worked.
Finale was pretty okay though. Was glad they ended it by turning over into the '80s.

Now if That '80s Show wasn't canceled before it could hit its stride. Maybe it just came too early. The characters may have needed a bit of tweaking, too.
Musical episodes tend to be shit anyway.

Why did it have so many one hit wonders and scientologists?

i got bored on the first episode

Its a sitcom which means it belongs in a trashcan

There was only one episode with Mitch hedburg in it

Pretty sure there were more, though once he died it pretty much cut down the appearances he could make. Which, of course, sucks.

>daily reminder that this was a thing
>all that forced laugh track
>mfw you can recongnize that stupid fucking laugh at 1:37 that's in every goddamn fucking show that has a laugh track
>that generic as shit credits intro
youtube.com/watch?v=isPIpfIAnFc

i warcged tge shit the out of it cause i wanted to fuck the red head so bad. then she was in orange is the new black and it made me cringe

O shid, I'd better look them up

Fez is the most alpha of the group

season 6-8

Hyde is one as well

Is that Dennis from Always Sunny?

Also his brother, who was the cheese guy.

Dear god that was bad.

season 1 and 2 are fantastic
season 3, 4 and 5 are good
season 6, 7 and 8 are average.

I like to think Dennis's tendency to 80s pop is a reference to that shitty show.

youtube.com/watch?v=EcJ0C4LjS2Y

Not enough black people.

Show went to shit when Topher Grace and Ashton Kutcher left.

Rannndddyyyyy

too many jews

Did anyone watch the British re-make?

youtube.com/watch?v=Va-Aeqh3MOg

You obviously have no fuckin clue what you're talking about

>not knowing francis

This thread is full of plebs

It wasn't funny. And none of the characters were funny. You would literally had to have been an actual redditor if you unironically thought this shit was good.

It was a pretty good show but it had flaws.

>Fez got old fast
His character should have been a fat guy or something that can remain funny, it got even worse when they heavily relied on him after Kutcher and Grace left.

>Storylines just dropped/changed randomly
Hyde's father was white then black

Jackie and Hyde were together then just split forever and then she got with fucking Fez

Randy showed up, fucked Donna in Eric's basement and then disappeared

If i remember correctly Donna and Eric had a falling out that was suddenly forgotten about

>reddit the thread

Seriously, when I watch it I always wonder why that Eric kid even lets them in his house, al they do is rip on each other every 10 seconds to keep the rhythm of canned laughter going, the foreign kid is a lecherous blabbermouth, the jew is a shrill princess and the pothead just likes seeing his so called friends fail at everything.

I think since it was the 70s there should have been more sleeping around.

Eric and Jackie
Laurie and Hyde
Donna and Hyde
Donna and Kelso
Jackie and Donna

Season 8 wasn't that good. Missing a couple main characters, and the new ones were bad.

Ow, my eye!

...Teenagers and young adults generally always rip on their friends.

I'd say season 8 was awful.

No people rip on others WITH their friends

Problem with That 80's Show was that it was too stereotypically 80's. Didn't feel like they had any writers who actually grew up during then.

How's about you find my foot in your ass?
Pro tip: you can

No friends rip on each other, i hear the words pussy and faggot more during one night with my friends than i do all year.

Mate, you clearly either never had any friends, or were only friends with special needs kids. Friends always rip on eachother.

Eric getting replaced by Randy was pretty shitty.

Yes.

yeesh he must have hated every minute. oh well.. good for him that he eventually found success elsewhere then.

kekĀ“d

reminds me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=fF0Havte3Os

>that laugh

Topher Grace wanted to leave.

Yeah and that's worked out for him about as well as Diane Chambers leaving Cheers.

Topher Grace's career is OK.

eh.

My gf (inb4 normie go back to r3ddit blah blah) has still never forgiven the old Spider-Man movies for casting Tobey McGuire as Peter Parker instead of Topher Grace. He certainly wasn't the right choice for Venom.

That was entirely fault of the script. We finally get to see Brock with the symbiote peeled back and the first thing he does is make a dick joke about his Spider Sense tingling "if you know what [he] mean". Which is unfortunate. He's a fan of the character. Venom was shoehorned in. The plot literally drops from the sky and jumps on Parker's bike. Jumps on him. Parker rips it off and it falls on Brock. Then Brock jumps into an explosion. The end.

oh yes that's all fine and well but I mean she thinks that nobody could have played a better Peter Parker than 2002 era Topher Grace.

I've seen people say this. I think he'd be okay in suit. Pulling off Parker. I'm not sure.

I was actually thinking the other way around.

Their sister is the titcow on Walking Dead. She's also a Scientologist.

why's it too much to ask to see some legs and feet in this show ffs?

Is this thread trying to be gayer than the GoT thread?

Blonde Donna.

Jackie ends up with Fez.

This is the exact laugh you're talking about
youtube.com/watch?v=YguljAFU3Bc

The last season was very disappointing

Fucking loved Hyde+Jackie, they had the best dynamic and the bantz was on point.
Really helped flesh out their characters.
Didn't like the addition of Randy, he was a good character that would have been okay in earlier seasons, but using him to replace Eric was stupid.
Eric and Kelso leaving immediately made the show dive in quality

I hated Donna

I thought her acting was always shit compared to everyone else

Red and Kitty were the best