ask an israeli citizen anything.

>pic related, it's an hypercube

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hQo6O8GjKJo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_National_Fund
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4898224,00.html
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4898131,00.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

do you have to be Jewish to become an Israeli citizen? can Palestinians become Israeli citizens?

personally i hope they will someday, or have a country of their own.

OP I come to this thread asking direct questions and you give your typical non-commital jewish answers instead of answering the actual questions

I don't know why I expected anything different

wat, i don't even...
you sir, an autist.

How does it feel knowing your ancestors lied about the Holocaust?

Shalom brother

Not op but to provide a less faggotty answer: there are few ways to become an Israeli citizen, the easiest and main one is to be Jewish. There's no special law against "Palestinians" becoming citizens, but they usually don't fall under any of the conditions to get a citizenship.

And as for the ones in the Gaza and west bank well that's a bit more complicated some of them have different citizenship, some do have Israeli Id, and the ones in Gaza have their own government and sort-of-like state entity.

And unlike faggot op I don't think they deserve *another* country since they already got Jordan, and I certainly don't want them around.

what is holocaust?

1. Why do you hate all non-jews?

2. What makes you think you're entitled to the whole planet?

3. Why are you beasts so damn ugly? Is it the genrations upon generations of incest?

4. Why does the US government give you billions of American dollars every year.

5. Why did you create ISIS?

6. Why do you people continually try to cause WW3?

i can't do this... you're too much of a retard.

To cut your limb little by little all the way to your neck would be a delightful thing to do. To hear your damned soul screeching in agony would be like a hymn to my ears. Fucking kike....
How did you enjoy my Euro from Germany, filthy dog? Wish I was born in the same year as my fathers so I could put bullets through your kind's head every fucking day.

Bad goy.

אדג'י, אתה מקנא כי אתה לא מהגזע העליון האמיתי

Fuck you jew sionist, Hitler did everything wrong, he didn't finished the work correctly. So many of you are still alive

Die jew

samefagging hard

That's German for "the jew".

I am the same person yes, I am not hiding.

Is there a problem insulting sionists is several posts? I don't think so.

Again, Hitler did everything wrong and left us with shits like you

It would actually be Der Jude.

Can I get Israeli passport if my wife's grandfather is Jewish?
I don't want to live there, just want another passport for visa-free travel.

kek, faggot

Do you miss Arafat?

Why do you want to live in a box?

Oh...
I learned something today. Thank you, user.

Merry Christmas!

kek

how do you feel about this recent UN resolution on illegal settlements and how do you feel about settlements generally?

and is it true that there is a growing section of "extremist" orthodox jews in israel that is creating a country with very divergent views?

You're my bro !

so you favour taking over the west bank and gaza strip?
what will you do to the people that live there?

>how do you feel about this recent UN resolution on illegal settlements and how do you feel about settlements generally?

don't fucking care, actually i am for it but i know both left wing but mostly right wing are going apeshit crazy about this and our prime minister is isolating israel from the rest of the world, he's like a little kid that been rejected on a candy so he goes on a "i don't talk to you anymore" frenzy.

>and is it true that there is a growing section of "extremist" orthodox jews in israel that is creating a country with very divergent views?

yes, these are exactly the super religious extremist kikes everybody hates and talks about, actually most of the jews and israeli are normal western people who just want to fucking get a paycheck and survive through the month.

the religious ones are mostly fucking batshit crazy.

do you think people likehate you because you have this belief that you are somehow genetically better than other races?

me myself and i don't think that i am genetically better, i just think people like are genetically autists and worse and should be put out of the gene pool, we got enough of tards in this hurr durr of a world.

thats a shame user.
do you think there will be any kind of resolution to this israel/palestine problem in the next 20 years?
from your point of view what do you think needs to happen for there to be peace?

To be honnest, most of the people hate jews because of their behavior. Jews do not respect non jews, look at what they are doing in Palestine, colonizing palestinian lands, stealing palestinian houses, destroying houses and leaving family without any home.
Some Israeli even throw molotovs into their houses and they already killed families.

How could the rest of the world cannot hate people like this?

Fuck Israeli people. Fuck you.

We don't hate you because you are jews, we hate you because you are assholes

i agree there is enough idiots around but the responsedoes have this kind of attitude that "jews think jews are the best". or has google translated it wrong?

what do you feel are the elements of tension between Jews and Palestinians? other than land ofc

this

they should stop being sandniggers and we should stop being kikes, very simple.

students and youngsters needs to take things into their hands, extremist and religious from both sides needs to be executed in my opinion so we can go on from there.

How do you feel knowing that your ancestors stole the land of the Palestians?

i see your point. but the actions of israel does not necessarily reflect the actions/attitudes of jews. i know many jewish public commentators like to say that there is no difference between ant-zionism and antisemitism, which makes things appear like israel represents jews but i dont think this is correct.

why are jews so desperate to be considered as white when they are sandniggers...This contradicts their whole phony claim over arab lands as well

its not their ancestors, theyre doing it right now. building hundreds of thousands of houses etc on Palestinian land.

OP As I can ask you anything:
Why does my coulter lh 780 (it is old and will be replaced soon so no hate plz) always mess up the startup test for reticulocyte canal? Nobody knows how to answer me not even the official help line. Pls thx.

Another Israelfag here, i'll bite:

No. You can either be Jewish, have a Jewish relative living/moving here, be born here to parents who are citizens\be married to a citizen (plenty of other ethnic groups live here you know...), or go through the usual process of requesting citizenship like anywhere else in the world. Palestinians can get a citizenship but it's harder for them - our government tries to avoid requests of marriage, temporary living permissions, and basically anything that will result in them becoming citizens.

Only her grandfather? That'll be hard. If you get a good lawyer you can probably pull it off, but you will have to take on of those programs for becoming Jewish (long and primitive)...

I feel like it's a bad sign for us - being able to do 'moral injustices' like occupying land is a right reserved for strong countries (look at Russia, I mean...), and as many of us here realized long ago, without the white house Israel is becoming completely powerless.
As for the decision itself, I support it... Giving these guys a state is the only realistic solution to the situation, and eventually we will have to do so. Maybe not before additional military interventions, but spending money on settlements we will have to either destroy or hand over is retarded. And yes, those extremists aren't exactly orthodox though. For an orthodox Jew the county of Israel isn't a value, for many of them it's actually a sin (since it's secular) - those 'national Jews' somehow managed to make the land here no less than holy. They are arguably better than illusive liberals, but still a problem.

>Is a pathetic kike
>wants to put somebody out of the gene pool
>shamelessly cry how himself and his kind were victims of ethnic cleansing
Typical hypocrite kike, go shove your menorah up your arse.

Do you have know if there is much internal propaganda inside Israel?
I mean from schools and junk that makes you believe the outside world hate you for your religion?
I remember watching a documentary from an Israeli filmmaker where he followed a bunch of school kids going to europe to visit the different camps and stuff.
At one point an old polish jew tells a girl to talk jiddisch to him because he doesn't know english and she misconstrues that as antisemitism.

I live in France, and in France all the politicians think that is you are anti-zionist then you are antisemitic.
And you can go to jail if you criticize Israeli governement.

And also, 99% of the jews i know here in France support Israel, zionism and colonization. Only 1 of them doesn't agree the Israeli colonization of Palestinian lands.

How then can I not hate the Jews for the way of not respecting non Jews?

have know?
Know*

have you set the correct predilute and factor fields settings?

Revelation 2:9 (KJV)

"...and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

Pitting one fairy book against another.

most of the world doesn't understand one simple fact.

you got:

>haredi orthodox kikes: the most lowest filth of the jewish people, even we think so, they don't contribute to society or the rest of the world in any way and are waste of pure oxygen.

>"kipot srugut" - knitted skullcap (moderate religious stream)
knitted skullcaps, moderate religious Jews - these guys are filth aswell, they are the faggot messiah extremist(who settle in occupied zones, they currently rule and incharge of the government unfortunately, tl;dr: they are extremist religious schizoid faggots.

>you got hiloni - atheist, non believer jews, who are just as normal as the average european and american, the most sane jews you can find, you need to stick to these guys, they want peace, they are sick of of the butthurt the kikes above are doing.

>pic related: these are normal "jews", find the difference, faggot.

happy hannukah to you too, dipshit.

Land isn't the issue, if anything it's religion (Israel could even take them in if it wasn't suicide). But none of what's going on here is about mutual hate or tension - it's about a massive, poor population in a very desperate situation, which was lured into doing terror for money and is now dependent on it as its main industry (and chance for change, perhaps).

yeah, 99%, moron, get to know normie jews idiot, if you go to a synagogue to get to know jews then you're doing it wrong.

This is a real question. How come your people has never ever taken the time to create their own place without completely mooching off white people? You realize the only reason Israel exists is because of Hitler and the Havaara Agreement? Before that you guys would stay in a country until it's stock breed kicked you out. So seriously though... has there ever been Jews that funded and created their own place or land? You also realize the US basically gives you everything you need... I'll admit that America is Israel's bitch. You faggots have been responsible for pretty much every war we've been in. Also, Hitler did nothing wrong.

KAKAL bought most of the lands here, go learn history.

and actually i blame the commonwealth for our neverending world butthurt.

'The Internal Enemy of America'

Dr. James Wickstrom

youtu.be/hQo6O8GjKJo

See that, you treat me of a moron because you feel superior because I am not a jew.

This is exactly why everybody hates you

>KAKAL
what is that?

no, it's because you are an inbred, you fuck, enjoy mudslimes raping your country back to 1000BC

And also, I'd add that this is impossible to enter in a Synagog here in France if you are not a jew.

There is army protecting the entry of every synagogue (because French politician are zionist they want to impress the Jews, so our army protect the jews...)

>KKL*, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_National_Fund

read

How do you feel knowing that your ancestors stole the land of (whoever they stole it from who was forced to escape or immerse into the new country because your ancestors didn't have 20th century European morals and global media)?

You don't even know. The entire history curriculum here is basically "times at history when Jews were murdered and why it means we need Israel". The Israeli ideological network has two different antagonists: "the world" and "the Arabs".

Why would you think anyone would want to ask anything to an Israeli?

>After Israel's establishment in 1948, the government began to sell absentee lands to the JNF. On January 27, 1949, 1,000 km² of land (from a total of about 3,500 km²) was sold to the JNF for the price of I£11 million. Another 1,000 km² of land was sold to the JNF in October 1950. Over the years questions about the legitimacy of these transactions have been raised but Israeli legislation has generally supported the JNF's land claims

oh i see theft but with more steps

You're funny if you actually try separate secular/immersed European Jews from other Europeans in terms of culture. How much of 'your' culture have 'we' created?...

Since OP is being a Jew which makes sense since he is one I will answer your questions!

1. Because the Talmud (Sebastian Scriptures) instructs them that we are nothing but cattle (hence the word "Goyim" which is the Yiddish they speak. Goyim means cattle, and Non-Jews in a derogatory form. They think of us as nothing but tools and slaves to make them more shekels.

2. Their Talmud once again instructs them to destroy the white Gentile making a mixed stock of brown religionless, nationless, stupid cattle to do their bidding. Once the White's are gone they can reveal their Nephilium as a God and force the world to submit into a globalist one world that they can rule without opposition.

3. They were marked a long time ago and while it's not just a specific trait, it is something you can pick out in all Jews.

4. Because America and Europe are Israel's bitch and almost every war has been waged in favor of the rulings families (Rothchilds, Rockefellers, Soros, and all the Jew Kings) since they lied about the Holahoax and turned themselves into the world's biggest victims so that they can achieve their goals as rulers of the world.

5. To kill and destroy all their Muslim and Christian enemies that aren't blinded like Europe and America. ISIS has never ever attacked any friend to Israel, but they have somehow managed to attack every single enemy of Israel... ISIS = Israeli Secret Intelligence Service.

6. Because they are trying to remove the right people from existence. If they can take out all their Muslim enemies and white nationalists at once without even picking up a weapon then life is easy. They don't fight in wars, they just create them.

Remember:
Not only does the victor write history... But they are never asked if they told the truth.

TheGreatestStoryNeverTold.tv

How do they expect their citizens to live peacefully with the world if it is portrayed as an enemy?
I mean, from an outside view, the only times we ever really hear or care about Israel is when your government finds a new way to screw with the Palestinians. Oh and when the jidf come here to convince us the sky isn't blue.
Is it some need to convince your populace about the importance of your country?
I mean I like where I am from, but the general consensus here is that we're a little backwater rich country(Denmark), that no one really cares about unless they think vikings are cool.

>because the Talmud instructs them
lmao like I ever read that shit

>our government tries to avoid requests of marriage, temporary living permissions, and basically anything that will result in them becoming citizens.
Sounds like your government is pretty racist! Is everyone in Israel a racist?

>Sounds like your government is pretty racist!
yes.

Is everyone in Israel a racist?
absolutely not, only religious kikes, and right wing extremist.

Where do live? I live in netanya.

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4898224,00.html

KEK you got some shitty prime minister user

About tree fiddy.

I do haha. Go ahead and tell me where KAKAL gets their funding? Do you know that? Cause I do and it helps make my point kek.

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4898131,00.html
you got a pretty fucked up leadership op.

Well you actually bring up an interesting point. So what is culture? Music? The way we eat? What we eat? The main religion? Clothes styles? All of these actually are representations of culture. People everywhere mock and make fun of Americans saying America steals culture from everywhere else. But let's be realistic, shall we? White people (not Jews) created the internet we are on now along with clean running water, advanced shelters or houses, computers, coding, most education, and mostly everything. So we really have a world that is modeling and merging their culture with ours.

It's funny, once I start throwing out facts like this and Jews pick up that I actually know what I'm talking about they get pretty quiet.

I don't care about samefagging. Misspelling "zionist" though....REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I would say we are fairly peaceful with most of the word, but that antagonism our society shaped serves the goal of eliminating the rest of the world as a factor in our own affairs. It turns the existence of Israel into an anxious necessity for its people (you think you can live anywhere else without being murdered?), and it enhances the importance of our army and our approach to issues of security (who will defend us but us?). I think this narrative is harmful to us (and obviously to the Palestinians), but it is absolutely crucial to keeping the current order as is. Changing the way most Israeli's think means changing the current order of things: raising questions about Israel's identity, it's right of existence, it's roles and its goals. Every country will try to dodge these questions, it's easier, but I can only hope it will happen. By the way, it's not a one-side game. Even through the most disillusioned glasses, the Palestinians are far from angels, and the situation is a hard one to solve. I'm only discussing our skewed perspective on things as an obstacle towards peace, they supply quite enough of their own ones.

Having experienced the persecution and hatred during WW2, why do Jews think that it's okay to do exactly that to another people (Palestinians)?

Shouldn't particularly Jews be the people that would want to avoid behaving like this, seeing as their people lost so many?

Also, how long do you think America is going to back you with you Nazi-like hunting of the Palestinians? What will you do when America pulls out and leaves you at the mercy of the sandnigger states all around you?

and the new testament encourages slavery, who even follows this stupid religious books?

those*

It's more complicated than that. Some racism exists here on a government level, perhaps more than in other places, and I don't support it. But it is very far from simply defining our government as 'racist'.

A work project that got really out of hand when Stalin kept throwing corpse at Germany.

It doesn't sound complicated at all. Simply racist.

Diversity for Israel.

The romans had clean running water.
Advanced housing have been co evolving all over the west.
Computers have also been all over the west what do you think the Turing machine was?
Coding also had many western contributor, not all of them American.
Your education is based on European education, which was based on latin and ancient greek sources.
The only thing truly created by an American in your post is your self importance.

I would never claim that the Palestinians were faultless, we just happen to hear more about their plight because of their underdog status.
Would it really unravel your country if the populace found out that most of the world doesn't really give a shit what your religion or race are?
I mean if you guys just came out here and met the rest of us, without traveling in packs(Israeli backpackers are notorious for this), you'd meet asshat sure, but also a bunch of people who are just genuinely interested in meeting you.

Again, your entire 'white people'-'Jews' dichotomy is not working. I'm not trying to make you admit that Jews are genetically identical to Europeans (although, looking at European Jews, here and around the world, I don't see a difference...) - i'm trying to say Jews have been living among Europeans for centuries now, occupying more roles in western countries than any other minority throughout history. How comes western culture is more 'yours' than 'ours' (European Jews) then? How many artists, thinkers, scientists, businessman, etc. critical to your culture were Jewish?...