He was honestly the best part of BvS

He was honestly the best part of BvS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rD5wQROo_bs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MMMMMM

His acting was pretty good. The character itself was at least alright, but it was just not like Lex Luthor.

The music was pretty good too.

Agree

I think the reason this movie got so many bad critics was because there is a Jewish Billionaire villain, Mark Zuckenberger.

I hate this place.

His performance is an acquired taste, the rooftop scene is GOAT.

Yeah, i hope Eisenberg is okay.

DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING

Yeah but Wonderwoman is jewish too.

he was unintentionally (on Snyder's part) hilarious.

I actually respect him now after watching this piece of shit. he was the only one in on the joke that this flick was trash

Jesse Eisenberg is unironically a good actor.

The best part of BvS was that title card that said "mankind is introduced to the superman." It really invoked a sense of awe and even some fear of a being that powerful. Too bad that feeling stopped seconds after that title card went away. It just couldn't back up those words.

havent seen this bullshit

great villain in a great film, honestly.

He was the only charismatic actor in the whole goddamn movie

His plot and his motivation made no sense, but at least he had some fucking presence.

No he was fucking terrible
I watched louder than bombs before and he phoned it in for this trash flick

There's been a good deal of synergy back and forth between Lex's comics portrayal and his on-screen depiction. For instance, the smarmy, genius "suit" incarnation of Lex didn't even exist when the Donner films came out. All the comics had was mad scientist Lex with all his death rays and gadgets.

That said, I think that we'll see that Jesse's quirky millennial Lex was just a facade that the character will cast aside since people now know him for the psychopath he really is.

this

Yes, especially Lex's theme: youtube.com/watch?v=rD5wQROo_bs

I like how it's simultaneously an inversion of Superman's theme and evocative of Faust, which is especially good considering the course his character takes through the film.

I started the movie cringing at him being Lex but by the end I was pretty much rooting for him.

He was hysterically bad.

But I think Jared Letho's performance will be even worse.

>THIS OVERREACTING IZ SO POPULAR OMG!!11

I loved how manically pleased he was with himself when things seemed to be going his way. He was like a kid on Christmas morning.

>He was like a kid on Christmas morning.
This. He was just a fucking pic related.
Horrible acting.

I disagree, but then again, I probably believe he had an entirely different scheme in mind than what you believe. From my perspective, he was so manic because he was still pulling something over on everyone right before their eyes and was gleefully aware that none of them could see it.

One of the worst performances I've ever seen in a major motion picture.

Kinda agree. It was a cringey performance but he clearly knew he was in a steaming pile of dogshit so he tried to go Nicholson Joker and just didn't have the chops to pull it off.

Frankly he's not anywhere near the top of the reasons why it IS dogshit.