What is Sup Forumss toughts about zlatan ?

What is Sup Forumss toughts about zlatan ?
I am a swede myself and over here he is a walking legend.

Please share :)

I would honestly take him over the likes of Messi or CR7. The most well rounded striker to play the game.

Bitch cant hold a candle to king henke

He is a walking football meme
I love him

From the uniform, it looks like he played soccer. Send soccer is not a real sport, he is not a real athlete. He was not able to make it in a real athletic profession. So he joins hands with other feminine men and prances about a pitch all day long taking a ball and hoping for something beyond a 00 tie. He looks to enjoy gay sex, as that is the hobby of soccer players. He is probably a bottom. Most likely has AIDS.

"the most well rounded striker to play the game" dont know what the fuck you have been smoking mate but that statement is fucking retarded he is by fare the most over rated player in the premier league, Europe and the fucking world cant hack the British style of football

> he still belivse handegg is a sport and not just 4 hours of a word from our sponsors

To be fair brittish style of football is absolute shit

Well maybe not the best but def top 3 in the world.
The kinda player that just raises the level of the game by beeing on the pitch.

Would pick zlatan over messi and cr, but thats beacuse iam swedish.

That shoot tho

>hi gais im american and if the sport doesnt have 5 seconds of action and 40 minutes of comercial then its not a real sport
Grow up kiddo

>bong has the bedt footy on the planet
>hasn't won since 1968

You realize the dude has never played in England, is 35, plays for a shitty failing meme team, and is 3rd in goals scored for the season right?

He can finish
He can score blooters
He can pass
He can score with his head
Complete footballer

ftfy

b8

Germany > Italy > 5pa1n > Netherlands > > > > > > > > > >Bongistan

Swedish people worship an arab man from Bosnia? That's a cuck thing to do.

He´s a gypsie, not an arab, its as bad but still gypsies arent arabs

Hmm that's debatable, let me ask you this user, would you rather live next to a gypsy family or a muslim family?

Oh you naive americans, you havent encountered the gypsieproblem. Here is a tip, gooogle "Hotel paradiset"

Actual romanian living in Bucharest here. I think I would rather live next to some muslims

Thought he was fucking awesome until he signed for fucking Man United... scum of the Earth team.

Fellow swede, so fucking tired of hearing about this guy. Dont we have any other players or what?

Who?

Found the wanker

Probably the most overrated player in the recent years.

Overrated. No game influence. Great goals for youtube. He won trophies only in France.