How do I tell my gf that I'm asexual without it breaking up our relationship?

How do I tell my gf that I'm asexual without it breaking up our relationship?

gotta cut your dick off, and post pics with a timestamp then link her to the /thread like surprise, i'm dickless

Tell her she disgusts you but not as much as her pussy

tell her youre Asexual.....
A SEXUAL BEAST!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

that's stupid t b h familia

This fucking guy is savage

Buy a big male dog and let her have fun with it.

>Grab a gun
>Load it with a single bullet
>Write a letter to your girlfriend, telling her you have a mental disorder but still love her
>Shoot yourself in the head

nah, I'm too lazy to go for a long walk with it 3x a day

but then I would not be able to reap the benefits of the relationship as I would be dead, pretty pointless

Buy some My Little Pony merchandise. (Posters, shirts, toys, etc.)

She'll understand that sex is not on your list of priorities.

shit nigga you got me right in the nostalgia

Also, if she confronts you, just say:
"Sorry, I'm romantically attracted to you and you only, but my dick belongs to Equestria."

'I'm asexual but I still want to be in a relationship'

I have never felt the need or wanted to have sex, even with people who I felt in other ways attracted to and felt really good in their companionship. Not something I chose to be afaik, just kinda happened through the 22 years of my existence.

looks good

There are no benefits to a relationship if you don't want to fuck

Probably won't ruin the relationship, she'll respect you more for being honest and if you're asexual she's probably not with you for the sex as it is. Buy her some toys and show her affections other ways.

Hahahahahah this faggot

I guess your dick is 1 cm and you're too afraid to go for it, fucking hell if this isn't bait I think you should just hang yourself. Best advice I can give.

If you're asexual why have one in the firrst place?

First go see a therapist because the biological wiring in your head is broken. It's literally unnatural. Gay sexuality is even more normal, but no sex urges means somethings broke.

No such thing as an asexual man, unless your hormones are fucked. Most likely pituitary prolactinoma. You ever lactate?

...See a doctor.

Honestly if society didn't fuck them up there really shouldn't be any asexual woman either

I've been to a doctor, my hormones are all over the place ranging from month to month

during 2016 I had 6 months pointing to hyperthyroidism, 4 to hypothyroidism, 2 were within normal range of results. All done in the same lab, at the beginning of each month. Couldn't (and still can't) begin treatment since it varies too much. What the professional help boils down to is, basically, "if it doesn't affect my everyday life too much I should just leave it be." In a few years they will probably cut out the gland entirely, just like in my mother and grandmother.

fuck is a eunuch doing keeping a girl off the market for?? fuck off home boy, go take your malfunction and move to tibet and turn into a monk or something dont come at us talking about gfs and asexuality lol just fuck off

Do you need a hug?

Well since you've figured that all out then you should just sit down with your gf and ask her if continuing to be with you without a sexual component is something she could try.
If not, then find yourself a girl that's down with that.
Obviously you're not just some tumblr hippie and there's a real reasoning to how you feel so now you just have to find someone that clicks with.

Tell her you are asexual then let her bang other dudes.

She seems normal at least let her enjoy dick

My post was deleted?
WHAT?
Well fuck mods.

Become a cuck

Asexuality is not a valid sexual orientation. Seek mental health.

>become

He did, dumbass. Read up ^

This

That's not psychotherapy

YOU'RE NOT PSYCHOTHERAPY YOU'RE NOT PSYCHOTHERAPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to talk to her about your medical issues and the effect they're having on your sex drive. Like you just did with us.

"I'm asexual" is incorrect. "I have an illness leading to..." is correct.

Don't let the tumblr memes continue.