Anyone else spending Christmas alone?

Anyone else spending Christmas alone?

Been alone on Christmas for the past 3 years.

I was alone 4 years ago. Got married since then and had a beautiful daughter. Life is a lot better now.

I'm spending it alone OP. Fuck everyone else

Same here user. . dont feel bad. Ilove you.

Utterly on my own yet another xmas, and happy to be this way. No parties, no special dinners, no presents, not even lots of booze. just spare time to shitpost and fap. Good tiems.

Also bootey

I have family at my house this year but have spent the last 2 alone. 33 yo male living in Las Vegas. At first the days starts out cool, then it sucks around dinner time.

Go to a bar. Not a restaurant bar but a bar that might have dancing or something. The chances of getting blown are 50/50. Unless you're anti-social.

I am married, xmas still feels very lonely.

>The chances of getting blown are 50/50
you mean for free? no hooker, just a random fem gobbling your jizz for fun?

I'm plowing your daughter when she gets older.

travelled across the country to see family but caught the flu, barely seen them these last few days as they've gone to visit people and left me behind lmao
i prefer being on my own though tbh.

Hit up Backpage and get some Xmas fucky sucky also your not alone you got me user

I'm not technically alone but no girlfriend and no real desire due to depression and other physical issues. Pretty sad...poor me.

Same here but i got my dog and a blunt

I do and i'm fine. Been doing this for years.

Broke up with girlfriend about a week ago. Was handling it pretty well, but being all by myself now is kinda hitting me hard.

you need a hooker
you need drugs/booze
you are all gud my man
brofist

Hah, have considered the hooker. Don't have patience to be hitting on girls now.

MOAR of the twins please.

checked

yep! Christmas used to be huge for me but now I enjoy sitting back and relaxing for the holiday.

I'm spending it alone as well, I don't think it's a bad thing so I hope you're doing well OP and any other anons who are alone on Christmas day as well.

I deal with people all day every day and let me tell you, having time alone is a gift in itself

Sauce please?

This man gets it

I'm not, but I want to be alone. Fuck Christmas.

Spent the last week laying in bed alone fretting over some girl I'm not sure wants me anymore, I lay in bed doing nothing eating nothing then around 8pm I take a xanax and sleep as long as I can. Finishing up watching Catch Me if you Can then off to bed again

all true men spend christmas alone

>be me
>be 23
>fucking hate Christmas, the decorations, the spam ads, the music, the blatant consumerist whoring
>living alone for past 5 years
>been alone on Christmas every year
>Cook myself a wonderful steak dinner, glass of my deceased fathers home made wine, enjoy it and remember the good times
>shitpost on Sup Forums and watch to some space documentaries

I like Christmas a lot now tbh

>quality time

If I could stop over thinking it would be heaven

lost my last lot of friends last year, i told one of them to fuck off after he said my girlfriend was hot then he got offended by that and shoved me we were both drinking so it was stupid but i punched him and broke his jaw again pretty stupid and all 9 of my friends from that day havent spoke to me, i dont blame them but i cant help feeling lonely just end my days by being stoned to cope feel like such a waste from where my life used to be

how come bro

I have been really screwed up about women in the past. Sleep deprivation, overwhelming sadness, lack of focus, huge deep depression etc. I have been there more than once, and I know it is hell. Only thing that seems to work and I didn't know by that time is hire a whore, have sex and cum lie a lion. Believe it or not, this simple trick will greatly improve your mental state. Try it out; it works.
you suck. I just hope that stupid slut dumps you for some other disgusting moron. Then you kys

Yeah I'm going Budapest with friends in a week or so, I'll fuck someone out there and get her out my system. Thanks for the advice man it means a lot to know others understand.