Just starting this movie

Just starting this movie.

10 minutes in.

>Mask's CG eyebrows moving unrealistically
>Lol so randum XD jokes
>3 violent 5 me

This is gonna be dogshit isn't it?

LOL NO IT'S SHIT XD

Eh, it gets better. "Did I leave the stove on" or whatever is the lowest joke in the movie.

>Just starting this movie.

>10 minutes in.

>not

>I just marathoned the first 10 minutes of this movie and...

Try harder next time.

i liked how they did the mask effects

I went to see it because I like to support R rated action and sci-fi movies.
I was underwhelmed.
Marvel somehow made what should of been a hard R seem like an edgy PG-13.

just turn your brain off bro

OP here

At the part with the big metal dude with the terrible fake Russian accent.

God can this movie get any worse?

I have to laugh every time I see somebody criticizing a great movie made for us normal people who actually leave our house to interact with other normal people. Fuck these autist cunts in their fedora-wearing asses. It's like some unwritten rule in their pathetic notebook that they have to be miserable at everything, that the world is "shit" and everything they hear or see is "shit" and the agenda of everyone is "shit".

We get it. We watched that South Park episode, too. You have Asperger's Syndrome. Now drink some whisky, lighten the fuck up and seek help for it. You're not the only one in that boat, bucko.

WE rule this board, now. WE decide who's cool and who's not. You rock spiders clinging to the Sup Forums of the past? The ones that yearn for Bela Tarr marathons while you lick Dorito crumbs off of your fingers and weep for "being born in the wrong generation"? You're archaic. You're ancient fucking history. You've been left behind.

Come out of your basement, you cave-dwellers. Come and celebrate the new millennium by watching Deadpool with the rest of us. It's the present year and we have cake. Even though it's a lie.

So he just becomes a master tailor overnight and sews together a suit by hand.

FUCKING STUPID

>Marvel somehow made what should of been a hard R seem like an edgy PG-13.

There's honestly not much difference. Movie ratings are stupid.

>I have to laugh every time I see somebody criticizing a great movie made for us normal people who actually leave our house to interact with other normal people.

FUCKING NORMIES

GET THE FUCK OFF OUR BOARD!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

am I doing it right?

Damage control

I watched Deadpool, and it was much better than Batman v Superman. The approach to the superhero genre done in such a new, interesting way with writing that does not settle for typical superhero banter.

Batman v Superman's cliche approach of having 2 main characters fight only to join forces and fight a big CG bad guy is so formulaic, that the people on Sup Forums who actually like this movie are in the same league as people who like Transformers movie and continue to feed money into such garbage films.

Sup Forums BTFO

Deadpool confirmed MOTY

Doomsday ruined that movie. It was fucking awful.

Nobody likes BvS, a bunch of idiots pretended to like it and then real idiots from /r/DC_Cinematic showed up and through they were in good company with the Blu-Ray shills.

Is like to see this, but the shit about cancer is really off putting. Too bad; will never watch.

hi plebbit

He's so "crazy" and has so many "problems" XD

im not much into superheroes and i really enjoyed this movie. For normal people, its funny and a little out there. Especially breaking the 4th wall here and there. Its a good movie, worth watching.

I tried this film and dropped at this point. Not my kind of humour at all.

>It's like some unwritten rule in their pathetic notebook that they have to be miserable at everything
every time i see a movie I like or is publicly well-received, I immediately come to Sup Forums to see how much they invariably hate it. Just for giggles.

>also czeched

>i don't like deadpool as a character

I saw this in theaters just so I could say I hated it.

I had a blast scowling at the plebs around me who had the audacity to laugh.

I'm a weirdo myself and I enjoyed the movie for what is was. Not all of us are bitter nerds who hate everything. Just saying.

Hello Ozymandias

are you faggots serious, what did you expect out of this? do you just know fucking nothing about the character or something how retarded can you be

>doesn't know the deadpool franchise was built from the ground up to be a massive piss take
>unironically bitching about bad CGI

GODDAMMIT CAPTCHA DO UNRIPENED BANANAS COUNT OR NOT FUCK

Yeah its pretty awful.

Its all the 2kool4skool socially acceptable dicks and butts xdddd "humor" I loathe.

>Marvel somehow made what should of been a hard R seem like an edgy PG-13.
It was a Fox film you fucking dolt.

Had adecent start. Most marvel flicks 4ME
Are decent but the last act tends to falter

I marathoned the first 5 minutes while making a thread on Sup Forums about how horrible it is. I didn't watch anymore then 5 minutes because I was too distracted by the thread telling everyone how awful it was but it's the worst movie i've ever seen.

It is popular so they have to hate it. Don't blame them they're autistic

>This is gonna be dogshit isn't it?

Yep. It stays safely on the safe side of edgy. It's a bit better than an average Marvel flick but not by much.

it's the worst movie i've ever seen.

Well, honestly son, you need to watch more movies to be able to make that kind of claim. Also, watching shitty movies as a point of reference doesn't really qualify.

This movie is god damn terrible. Not only did they butcher the actual character from the source material to make him a walking meme essentially, they couldn't even work out how to do good comedy and ended up just spurting out 'witty' random dick joke one-liners for the most part.

They had a chance to make a superhero movie that worked on a different level from the others but ended up being a retarded, emotionless, bland, quip-machine.

Deadpool was already a walking meme in the comics. All he does is make retarded one-liners and cliche fourth wall breaking jokes in the comics.

the joke would've been redeemed if later in the movie he goes home and the stove had been left on

But they could have actually created an interesting character story that actually made you care for him because he shouldn't get the happy ending. Everyone he cares about either die or he can never be with. He is in love with death but can never be with her because of his immortality and so he uses the humour as a coping mechanism for his really shitty life. He isn't just naturally this retarded meme.

>barely any plot, it got gimped to cramp more humour
>what we got was generic as fuck anyways
>shit tier humour, laughed like two times
>absolutley no chemistry between mc and his girlfriend
>three action sequences in an action movie
This flick gets praised for it's originality, but the way writers achieved it is just pathetic. The plot itself is the most generic piece of writing I've seen in a while, it's just that they thrown in all the memes and awfoul fucking jokes and it blown normies minds. I gues that most people have never heard boo boo words in a movie. I hated it, I almost fallen asleep while watching it and now I hate it even more because people loved it so much. I feel like an alien, detached from society because I can't understand the apeal of this pice of shit.

Literally feel the exact same. All of my friends loved it and thought it was amazing. Even brought me to go see it for their repeat viewing. Whole cinema was laughing their asses off as I stared blankly at the screen. I walked out at the end just feeling detached and like I just wasted my $8 and 2hrs of my life wondering what the fuck is wrong with me or whether it is society.

And did you see the way he addressed the audience directly? Made no sense at all REEEEEEEEE

They actually did it. They actually fucking made a movie about Reddit. No dog whistles, no allusions, just pure straight Reddit pleb shit. Every fucking line is a meme. EVERY SINGLE ONE. There isn't one joke or quote in this movie that wouldn't get you at least 50 upvotes. If you plan on voting for Bernie Sanders this flick is for you. If you own a fedora this flick is for you. If you like taking turns with your girlfriend getting rammed in the ass by imported black cock this flick is for you. If you're a normal fucking person who votes Republican and enjoys films about ideas, characters, and interesting settings this piece of shit flick is not for you and given the fact that there are no movies like that anymore because critics and audiences can't get enough meme superhero space shit you're better off just finding another hobby or killing yourself.
Fuck Reddit, fuck memes, and fuck whoever likes this piece of shit movie

Is this pasta day?

it's an awful movie.

-none of the jokes were funny
-you don't give a shit about any of the characters since there's like little to no development
-deadpool can't die so there's no sense of danger or urgency
-really fuckin boring

teach me how to be as cool as you
do i have to hate everything?

>Lol so randum XD jokes
I saw it and I don't remember too many of those though.
>3 violent 5 me
But it's not, how can you be such a pansy?

Jesus, exactly. Just go to the movies and enjoy it, you're not going to have to write a fucking thesis on it.