How do i deal with Gender Dysphoria?

How do i deal with Gender Dysphoria?

I took shrooms

*and shrooms stoped the dysphoria

What? Did that actually help?

By not making the rest of society have to deal with, tolerate, or even have to hear about your mental illness

Duly noted.

man up
>ba-da-boom

seriously, get professional help. this is Sup Forums

An overdose on fenthanyl would work perfectly for your situation you disgusting inbred failure.

kill you are self

Yea, it does not work for everyone tho

>Gender Dysphoria
I'll never understand this

it's OKAY to not be masculine as a man
it's OKAY to be a sexual deviant and wear women's clothes in the privacy of your bedroom
it's OKAY to want to fuck other men

it's NOT OKAY to want to fuck your entire life over just because you fell for some kind of meme and you misinterpret your feelings of low masculinity and depression as some kind of made up mental illness

I would recommend that you stop being such a faggot.

Cut off your dick and balls and re-attach them with velcro, that way you can take em off and put em back on whenever you want

Come to terms with reality Bitch Boi McTittytugger

I'm 21, born 1995 Oct 8th

I'v felt this way since i was 11, so for 10 years i'v been following an internet meme?
Why is it NOT ok for me to ask on how to deal with Gender Dysphoria?

I may just be some random no one to you on the internet, but please choose your words more carefully, this stuff is already stressful enough.

But then again i'm asking the internet to spare my feelings.. ha.

I mean look at all these comments.

Just accept yourself. Theres nothing wrong with being trans. Take hormones and be yourself. Hating it will only make life worse.

Stop caring about people say about this shit. There were always tomgirls and fembois. Be yourself and don''t and try to be happy. Last thing you want is to land in depression due to what society think you should talk/think/look like.

but they didnt fucking ask for personal restrooms and parade for attention

And yea... as much as you can talk about it freeily in here it's most likely the worst place to ask about proper advice.

4ch isn't really a place to get solid idea on an issue. It's better used as an idea mining facility. You get here pieces of ideas from people all over the world with different views that might help you find solution to your issue... or at least a lead on possible solution.

As easy it's say "don't worry" that's all I have for you mate. Keep your head up. Have fun with who you are and don't try to be who other people want you to be. Best of luck mate.

transition. doesnt have to be physical, just do whatever you want and be you

Testosterone intake. Go to the gym for a while and you'll start having man urges. Having a better diet helps also, avoid soy and milk as they're full of estrogen. What is happening right now is that your testosterone level is too low so you don't feel dominant anymore, you're basically a woman in a man's body. You can turn into a woman if you want but it's easier to just make some life changes, have a better lifestyle and keeping your body as it already is. I hope this helps.

Thank you, i'v made this thread a few times, but each time i'v made it i never really get any thought provoking responses, perhaps it is time for me to seek out another website.
I do plan on getting a therapist, but i'm a little low on money, so the internet will have to suffice for now until a more linear path appears.

grow up

Same could be said for you.

snap your bitch fucking neck faggot

Why is Sup Forums so full of hate? sheesh.
Not like i ever did anything to you.

Bullet to the brain.

sorry, faggot. he means man or woman the fuck up and accept your god damn fate that the universe dealt you. if you have the mind to form complex opinions and post on Sup Forums you're already too blessed for how much ur fucking complaining. 'gender dysphoria? fucking fight me faggot, lmao

Hey I was born about a week after you and just stared hrt about a month ago. I feel happier then ever, I've lost about 30 pounds since July and my depression is gone. Give it a try user.

thread ending posts

you are a boy if u have a dick a girl if you have a cunt and a hermie if u have both.

so if u have a dick and u wanna be a girl ur a tranny.

if u have a cunt and u wanna dress like a boy ur a tranny,

now it is explained. ur welcum.

Yea this thread was a bad idea since the first 2 times i posted it.

Whatever, not like i should be shocked at all the rude comments, wouldn't be Sup Forums after all if everyone was nice.

Not helping, but ok.

pay attention to the advice we give you. you are not the center of the universe

you are such a fucking pansy

No way i could afford it, maybe in the next life hm?

What??

Never said i was.. i was only asking for advice.

Just find a doc and get pills. Its really, REALLY not that hard. You'll be happier, people will generally treat you the same or better (women will treat you loads better), and the world will continue to turn.

If you can stand more radical leaning liberals, you'll also make waaaay more friends. Just find a womens group, check your local lgbt centers.

The pills I buy online add up to about 50$ a month. I can pay for it because I got a job, the job which has me constantly on my feet and limiting me to about one meal a day, which is how I've lost the weight.

THE PROBLEM WITH YOU. IS YOU PROBABLY LIVE IN A WESTERNIZED SOCIETY. YOU ARE TOO GOD DAMNED FREE. YOU ARE SO FREE YOU WANT FREEDOM FROM YOUR VESSEL, YOUR BODY. YOU ARE WHAT YOU DO. NOT WHAT YOU ARE. SURGERY IS ALL WITCHDOCTOR SHTI, YOU CANNOT SWITCH BODIES, BUT YOU CAN CONTROL YOUR DESTINY. WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FROM THE WORLD THAN THAT? AND DONT SAY ACCEPTANCE. THAT REQUIRES OTHERS OPINIONS.

I can't afford it, as i'v already previously mentioned

But noted anyways.

most honest thread ive seen and OP is being a huge faggot with the advice..

Really? they're that cheap? Well i got laid off anyways, i rather not explain why i got laid off, but i'm actually trying to find something until i can get my shit together.

For now i leach off my sister until hopefully only another week or two.

Where the fuck is the advice Sherlock?

kys

Can you afford 30 bucks a month? Fuck, loads cheaper for the first, like, 6 months.

The internet lies and says its way more expensive than it actually is. You can find a doc to get you your letter for 45-70 bucks, a few blood tests for 30-60, and then its just ~100 bucks for a 3 month supply from walmart. If you don't have that much, then there are greater problems about your life than you dysphoria which should be handled first.

Oh yea real mature.

this asshole wants to hear "get your gender changed at will by a magical fairy princess of love!"

its one thing to have a mental illness but its shameful to be as thick as you are

what state do you live in? I bet I can find you a doc

Well i thought they would be more expensive, glad to hear it's not.

I'll look into it more.
SEE! This is real advice -->

this thread is obviously bait if op cant accept the things people tell them

earth to faggot, this is real. the things people are telling you in this thread are honest advice from your peers about your silly skirt vs pants issue

the problem is your feelings.

My state? Tx.

"Yee-fucking-haw"

But you don't need to do that for me, i'll serch when the time is right, but if you insist i'll listen to what you've pulled up.

just as mature as thinking clothes change your bio makeup

Never said it would you ass.

Look, just go be a dick somewhere else, go raid a Ylyl thread or something.

underrated

How does that comment even make since?

Grow up? like what..? just grow up? that's it? next level advice right there.

Prolly best for you to search on your own then. If you're in and around Dallas, look up Dr. Renee Baker. Otherwise, just do a quick search and make some phone calls. Some doctors in other states even do skype sessions, so look around.

you are a moron, get over it just like anybody would get over losing their mother or their company or their limbs or something else important to them. sorry i was honest, i hope all the worst for this asshole, and i hope you suffer the fate of not knowing which properly placed bathroom facilities to shit in.

(these entitled fuckbags)

wants advice about a problem in his head

well is it a tumor?

op: No

well you're fucked, find yourself like the rest of us, you are entitled to nothing

op is a massive faggot, abort thread

That's where i live is in Dallas.

Dr. Renee baker? i'll check him out once i find a new job and get some stuff straight.

Thank you so much for your time and advice..
That's a rare thing sometimes on the internet, Sup Forums nevertheless.

Good, abort, go, leave.

hey bud, the world isnt meant for softies. go back to your safe space, which actually does the opposite for your psyche

Why the fuck do people like you exist? to make stuff stressful? to troll me until i start typing in caps?

I don't understand, all i asked was for advice, and only 2 or 3 people delivered.

Rest of everyone is made up of people like you.. it's like if someone was copying and pasting you into this thread, so annoying.

Become the gender you want

Not meant for softies huh? yea i bet you're real soft your self there tubs.

just wait till something really happens to you

your gender is going to be your last thought

What? i can't, i'm male, i'm not fighting the fact i'm a guy, just asking advice on how to deal with it.

man this guy is a grade A pussy, whats wrong with his post? he said you're entitled to nothing. is that incorrect? he said your problem isnt operable, like a tumor. is he incorrect?

get some education m8 the biggest lies are the ones we tell ourselves

thread is bait, op cant be this dumb

You need a hug.

I wish i could tell you how i feel but i cant because its not my place and accepted socially?

Im crazy gender dysphoric. If you are looking for guidace get a psychiatrist.

If youre looking for a shoulder to lean on this isnt the place but ill listen for now

I've read on several different ocassions that psychedelics, like mushrooms, are actually pretty good at helping mitigate mental disorders.

Kill yourself is not advice btw

'why is it not ok for me to ask how to deal with a problem nobody else can deal with'

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................this is bait right?

every1 in this thread gave you honest advice dumbshit. people like you have problems with acceptance. but i bet you're gonna wake up the next morning the the same problem, oohhhh my goshhh what clothes and i gonna wear todayyyyyyyyyy omgggg

Every fucking time with you people. Everytime.

I grew up with a trans FtM, and later helped another FtM trans as well. It's not that fucking hard.

Start to change, do little things for yourself until you can make big changes. FtM? Tape your boobs down if they are small enough, wear male boxers, start buying more male clothes, etc. once your more comfortable make changes like appearance, ask friends to call you by your male name and EXPLAIN THAT YOUR TRANS. Eventually save up for bigger procedures and then BOOM. Your done.

Same with male except ladies underwear, bras, etc.

Quit being a whiney diva bitch and actually out some effort into yourself, cause right now your making most trans people look like shit.

if your problem requires the approval of others, you are screwed.

as liberal as this place is, cali, i still dont want to deal with a shrink, or an endo, so i self medicate with pueraria mirifica, saw palmetto, and psychedelics. it works for me but ymmv

this person is asinine

Sup Forums was always like this. To make a deal out of it, only cements you as a retarded sack of shit. Don't browse Sup Forums if you want to stay in your little safe space.

Sup Forums is the most honest place you'll visit, thats why you're so triggered

bye

>how to deal with gender dysphoria?
you can start by castrating yourself to prevent your autistic seed from spreading, you attention seeking faggot. why the fuck do you feel the need to fill up the board with your filth?

ENOUGH! with this thread, i can't fucking take all the bickering, i'll take what small advice i'v received and get the fuck outta' here.

Most of you assholes are so immature it's painful to read your comments.

And as for you, i'v been next to my mothers side for the past couple months as she's been fighting cancer, i'm trying so damn hard to stay strong because she's my rock and my "safe place"
When i loose her i loose the one person who understand me, no i don't have a father figure in my life because he died when i was young from a massive heart attack, maybe that's why i'm just such a little bitch with Gender Dysphoria because i was raised by my mother.

But i don't care, i love my mother and i'll be there next to her until she draws her final breath of life, and i don't need some user like you telling me
>just wait till something really happens to you

I lost my job because i'v been absent for so long, staying and sleeping at that hospital next to her, i DOUBT you know how that feels, i'm over at my sisters for the weekend but i'm going back to stay next to my mother Monday.

And i WISH everything i said just now was my idea of a sick joke, but guess what, that's my reality right now, and it HURTS.

op is obviously a girl, no guy could be this bitchy and unaccepting

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

this entire thread just flew over your head huh

do you want advice for your dying mother or your mental issues?

cause you started the thread with your mental issues being the focus

we are not inconsiderate. you're an asshole

theres a reason people give up on people like you;

sorry about your family, nobody deserves to lose loved ones. or watch them get sick. you arent part of a disney film, life is more of a free for all than you think. and the only thing protecting you is the US army

Please don't allow the Internet to drag you down, I'm sorry to hear about your mother. best of luck there

it's a scary place out there.

ITT: A faggot who can't reconcile his mental illness with people's general disgust of said illness.

Back in the day, people wanted to be superman, he-man, Wonder Woman, transformers, etc. Know what happened to them? They grew up.

Today, you mentally diseased faggots add "-kin" to whatever bullshit is trending and call it identity.

Worse yet is to feel feminine in this day and age (because being a woman is ez-mode), then switching your sex thinking you'll sprout a vagina.

No. At best you'll have a flesh-hole that will constantly try to heal itself from the resulting butchering lovingly dubbed "sex reassignment surgery".

You won't have kids, won't give birth, and will never be a woman. Wake up you stupid retarded faggot.

We all have ducking issues, you are no special little snowflake. I for one got raised by my father, with little contact with my mother. She have tried to an hero several times. My father has been fighting cancer for years.

Point is, most people are fucked. By bitching about it, you appear to be a massive faggot.

Don't come to Sup Forums with non-rational issues, don't cry about how much at a edgy sperglord you are, and get your shot together.

you're so blessed and you really have no fucking idea. you haveto be 14 and female

Satan is going to use your mother's bones as the scratching pole for demon talons in hell.

Her flesh will be a jizz rag. She'll churn and burn and be torn asunder 10,000 over.

Your father died - good on him. No father wants to see his boy turn into a massive faggot.

your only true misfortune is your family you speak of,

as far as gender dysphoria, please accept that there are some issues in life than you cant expect others to solve. and re-assignment surgery is just cutting and placing. real women/men are created in the whom.

how dare you not love what you already are. stephen hawking is a god among men and he did it by moving his cheek muscle 9,823,762,011,382,845 times

if your biggest problem is people arent very nice to you, you are in for a world of hurt

merry christmas and spend time with your family

kek

There are communities out there that can support those suffering from Gender Dysphoria, some reasonable people and aren't all insufferable SJWs. Some of the trans people I know are actually really awesome folks. Unfortunately Sup Forums isn't really the place to seek support, genuine questions are often met with hostility.

Lost my grandmother to cancer this year and am in a bad state when it comes to declining mental health. I wish you all the best.