Post girls you know and other anons say what they will do to them

Post girls you know and other anons say what they will do to them.

Id strip her of her tank top and bra, spill some body oil on my cock and some on her tits, and titty fuck her until I cum all over her face

Pick one and be rough and nasty.

Anything else?

seriously you fucking cringelords

I want to see some mother / daughter / sisters to ruin.

you gringos will fall in love with her

Stop posting on Sup Forums, it's Christmas.
That means you're just as bad as us

3 sisters

Which and what

>unnngh
>wat wud u do 2 her?
>wud u fuck her?
>tell me how ud fuck her

Why do you sad cringelords post these fucking threads? Bunch of socially-stunted teenage boys jerking off together while they discuss sex they'll never have over facebook photos of girls who don't notice or care that they exist.

Fuck off with this autism. Seriously.

What would you do to this 19yo slut ?

I'd probably let her know that some socially-stunted sperglet she's never really noticed is posting her facebook photos on the internet while furiously jerking his sad little dick off.

This dyke and her sister? I got tit pics of dyke and body of sister. Just ruin them.

ITT

Not actually fapping atm but ok, not quite the response i was after either

Would tie her to the wall dressed like that and punch her in that nice toned tight little stomach and see how much she could take

Can'y deny the word of MLK.
He's got roads named after him.

ffs you losers

How about making her piss herself?

Try to use both.

Oh id imagine shed very quickly lose bladder control! Her poor body...

I'd start a human centipede with them.

What kind of panties would she be wearing?

Like, seriously.
Nothing but shit eating and dying from malnutrition.

ex, really looking sweet an innocent, such a dirty slut in bed

Wwyd?

I would tie their hands behind their backs and take turns fucking each girl's face, pulling my cock out of her throat and wiping it off in her sisters hair and face until they were both a dripping mess.
Then I would fuck the dyke's pussy until I shot my load and make her sister suck it out and snowball it between them until I gave permission for the dumb sluts to swallow.

Tiny grey thong so no visible panty lines in the gym, but probably shows a little whale tail to all the guys in there

these threads are the most cringe shit on Sup Forums
and that's fucking saying something

how goddamned lonely ARE you sad teenage faggots?

>hurr imma cum on her face lol
>ill fuk her ass
>u strokin 2 her
>ya im strokin u strokin?
>lets stroke 2gether

How would you make her beg for the bathroom?

Fuck her up

Nudes?

Please more. Please tell me there is a bikini shot, i want to see her body. I'm jerking off already.
I can already see myself using my pale big dick on her, rocking back and forth in and out her dark skinned crotch. Entering and exiting, rhythmically her body. I want to bliss her body with my cum all over inside and outside. Thick white cum on her face, on her belly. Strong fertilizing seed inside her glaring pink beloved pussy.
I want to see my balls disappearing into her mouth, i want to orgasm staring her in the eyes, and i want to mount this super goddess telling her that she is my female and my love. She is a top notch breeding bitch.

autism intensifies

INTO THE OVEN!!!!!!

Holy shit please post more of that amazing rack

well arent you just the creepiest little boy there ever was

Okay cool guy.

I would straddle her face beating off furiously while she glared up at me with that bitchy look until I shot a huge load right in her fucking face and hair, taking pictures with my phone as it dripped onto her shirt

of course you would son

Id keep her tied there and force feed her water and watch that bladder swell, pressing it hard just to see the pain on her little face

Keep going

How long will she last before she pisses herself?

Holy shit, you're a loser.

I would straddle your face and beat you with my 12 inch boner until your mom walked in on us with tendies for you and took away all your big boy points for crying.
Then I would let your mom suck me off and eat all your tendies while you cowered in the corner with your broken nose from getting mercilessly cock slapped.

And their mom

im strokin sooo hard now
pls moar

How is she getting it?

I would call her mother some days before, feigning an interview over some marketing shit. Just enough questions to have her mother speaking for about 5 minutes in total.
I would record that call, than i would crop out everything but her mother voice.

I would bring this little piece of highly fuckable meat in her parent's room when they are away. I would ask her where her mother sleeps, and i would lay her over there. Then it would be time to fuck. With the usual nasty foreplay and shit.... and blah blah blah.

At one point i would be fucking her doggy, pinning her down under my weight, and at that moment i would grab the framed picture of her mother (the one her dad keeps in their room), and put that on the pillow, in front of her face. She would have her wrists clenched by one of my hands behind her beck. And i would pull her hair with my free hand to force her to watch the picture. Then the stereo, set at maximum volume, would start playing the recording of her mother voice, looped, loud as hell.
At this point i would go hard, fast and deep for in-enumerable minutes. I would scream over her mother's voice, into her ears, the most nasty crazy shit, forcing her to watch her mother, saying kiny stuff like "that whore of your mother did one nice thing, she squirted out of her cunt that nice juicy fuck object that you are".
I would lick everything on her beck, round.-robin her two lower holes, i would bite her neck and growl like dog fucking its bitch.
Than i would shout out so loudly, so that even the neighbors could hear: "do what your mother did, get pregnant, get bred with my seperm and become a mother yourself. " And i would bury the biggest load of her life straight up her cervix, directed to her eggs.

you like her man?

I could very well fuck this cute boy. He is actually turning me on.

She's got the perfect face for throat fucking.
It would be heaven to watch her big brown eyes swell up in her skull while I plunged every inch of my cock past her tonsils, using fistfulls of her hair for leverage to grind even deeper.
Her pretty eyes roll back into her head while I bust my nut right into her stomach, jizz and foamy bubbles of spit and snot shoot from her nostrils and she's drooling all over herself.
Keep posting her

I want to fuck her in the bathroom, soon after she took a shit. With the stink of her shit filling the room.

I'd lynch that fuckin' nig