Dear Sup Forums I am 14 and just woke up for Christmas I went downstairs and my dad (who makes 1400 a week keep in...

Dear Sup Forums I am 14 and just woke up for Christmas I went downstairs and my dad (who makes 1400 a week keep in mind) bought me a hat a shirt and a movie he knows I've never seen or like. He bought my step siblings a lego set a dvd of movies they like and a hockey stick. If anyone is willing to make my sad Christmas good ill be thankful of everyone on Sup Forums. Pic related.

le report

Learn to be grateful you worthless bitch, he didn't have to get you a goddamn thing. And based on this post, you definitely don't deserve a goddamn thing because you're a whining, crying, sad little pussy bitch.

Give him the best gift this year by ending your life.

>im 14

OP is a faggot

I'm home alone sick, live in girlfriend went out of town I've got nothing to open and shitty microwave food for xmas dinner, no presents to open and won't another person until late tonight. Been alone 3 days now sick as shit.

I dont celebrate holidays or birthdays, youre getting free shit why the fuck are you complaining

I feel like lil shit me needs to hear Sup Forums sad Christmas storys to appreciate what I got.

>I am 14
Enjoy the ban faggot.

Eh aren't we all 14 ;)

lol I got gummybears headphones and socks..

RIP I FEEL BAD NOW. Atleast I got a hat

I cried

always the gma come in for the rescue for $$

Underage b&

>waah waah pussy shit

BET YOU DIDN'T KNOW OL DAD USES Sup Forums TOO FAGGOT

You wanna know what your presents are this year?

A FUCKING ROOF OVER YOUR FAGGOT HEAD
FUCKING FOOD IN YOUR FAGGOT MOUTH
FUCKING CLOTHES ON YOUR FAGGOT BODY
FUCKING EDUCATION FOR YOUR FAGGOT BRAIN

Now get off your fucking phone and get your ass back in the family room because if I have to listen to one more goddamn minute of your mother bitching I am going to RIP YOUR SHIT

YOU HEAR ME YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

YOUR ASS

BACK IN THE ROOM

NOW

Sincerely, the man who does fucking everything for you just for you to turn around and be a little bitch.

I wish your mother had aborted your shit like I begged her to, you fucking accident.

Fucck me. I was gonna cry this morning but I was Like I AM A MAN >Am not man

When dad gets those flash backs

u play minecraft?

bruh that's a sick fallout hat fym

Thanks ;)

No that shit fucking stupid

yes LOL how did you know bro wanna play?

>Scream "DAD GET
OFF Sup Forums YOU CUNT!"

k

How can so many people fall for such simple bait?

How is be ok with a 14 year old on Sup Forums?

Your dad makes 1400 a week and so what? Thats his money, not yours. He spend it how he want. I guess he support you by paying all your stuff all year long, why do you complain?

My dad earns the same amount of money. I'm 25, I got a pair of socks, some bath foam, and led candles.

You know why I'm happy with that? First cause Christmas is only commercial bullshit. Second cause my dad knows I enjoy taking bath, that there is hole in every socks I got, and that I'm a stoner that can get asleep with a fuckin fire candle on.

And thats the 4th Christmas in a row I spend studying in my room, alone with an anti noise headset.

> pic related, my fucking anti noise headset

sorry /bro. ive had worse. there is nothing worse that parents who give shit gifts. keep your chin up and remember they"ll be old one day and crave your attention and you can tell to fuck off.

When someone is actually nice on here :)

can u stick them THICC fingers in my butthole

Merry Christmas

shut up dickhead.

if you have a problem providing those things then don't become a parent

THANK YOU!

$1400/wk isn't that much when younare tryin to pay bills and raise a family.

Maybe one day you will grow up and appreciate what you have because you will see what it takes to get a roof over your head.

Someone's dad didn't love them.
Typing this from my new S7, wearing the Calvin Klein pajama pants, all courtesy of my dad.

Cry more.

Also Sup Forums I downed all dads choccy milk

Autist posts.

Kill yourself and stop samefagging.

>14
You're to young for this website. It troubles me to know kids are on here.
This is an adult website
>christmas blues
When I was exactly your age. My dad came into the room of our trailer house and tossed a sears catalog at me and had me pick out clothes. Yep, I got a LA pirates sweater and matching cap. Only bc it had a pirate on it. Never watched football.
I hate my dad, even to this day.
That smug look on his face like it was a burden on him. Fuck him

thanks. im here to talk if you want..

I know I'm young but my life is already fucked so...

This. Any parent that complains about paying for clothes and college should probably kill themselves and just forfeit their kids over to the state. That or kill them. Either way they're better off.

True

I hope you don't go outside wearing that hat.

No one cares about your shit dad, nor does it negate how shitty OP's fictional dad is.

BOOOOM

/thread

Probably wont too cold Op is Canadian

based user

>Fictional dad
I'm sorry did I not mention that I'm white?

Im not religious at all. However, at a young age you should go to church and make friends with everyone there.
Anyone gives you shit you say this...
"Ive made some poor choices, and im trying to improve my situation"
99% of your problems will improve (slowly) after this.

Actually makes my life ten times worse

Autistic samefag.

I care.

If you don't want the financial responsibility, then don't go fucking bitches bareback.

Parents owe their children everything life has to offer. EVERYTHING.

Or he can make friends at school like a normal kid.

piece of shit trailer trash detected that cant provide for his family

Same. Feels bad man.
Hope the rest of your week is better

14 year old Op is actually not banned yet rip how? Ive been browsing Sup Forums for about 3 years now...

filename.jpg

My thoughts exactly, OP should stop being a whiny little bitch and if I were him I wouldn't even put how much my dad makes into how much my gift costed. Be grateful you little shit

UNFORGIVABLE

same boat dude. Just playin video games to keep my mind off shit.

Ok, I'll be grateful when you learn to speak nicely towards me. I'm a child after all. ;)

I don't have kids, you silly little chink fucker.

But I'd never ask my dad for shit, and I actually appreciate whatever gifts I'm given instead of crying like a pussy little faggot over it on Sup Forums.

killyourself.jpg

That shit's so easily faked it's not even worth posting, go fuck yourself.

Tastedgood.jpg

Assuming this is just bait or a copypasta but in the actual rare event you're actually legit, then yea welcome to adult life cunt.

By the time you're in your 20's and 30's you wont even really get presents anymore, or maybe at best some chocolates or a bottle of something.

Also you're 14, get a fucking job and learn the value of money. Your dad is probably working his ass off to pay for the house, car, bills, utilities, insurance, rego and then to feed you ungrateful shits. Get a fucking job.

I dont get your point

I would rather have middle class white people reproducing even though they can't afford $150k for each kid to go to college.

The brown people are going to breed anyway and their kids will be on welfare. At least the white people can afford food.

And you kids are fucking stupid. It isn't black and white. Young kids are fairly inexpensive. So a family has 2 or 3, parents still happy with eachother, works out well. Then some shit happens, dad disappears, 60% of the household income is gone, but now kids are getting into high school and NEED the newest $700 iPhone, those $150 jeans, now they are 16 and need a car and insurance and gas and food. 2 more years and it's time to go to college!

You're naive as fuck to think households with an income >$300k/yr are the only ones who should have kids.

Dad dosent have job is on insurance was injurged working in toyota in 2007

Shut the fuck up kid, for my 13th birthday I got a bag of m&m's and a muffin with a few candles while my mother was working as a single mother with 4 kids. Be grateful for what you got, douche bag. Parents work hard for their kids and little shits like you are the reason the next generation are going to be spoiled fucks.

HereIAm.Jpg

I live with my brother and his girlfriend and they both went north for christmas, my parents are up with my sister and her husband, and I'm sitting in a house by myself. I've been alone for nearly two weeks now. No phone calls today or anything.

Cry me a river you crybaby.

I'll be spending News Years alone too.

Op cant get job because my grades are shit

Well OP sounds like you're probably gunna end up just like him at this rate. Enjoy your life on welfare and/or shoveling shit.

lmao you couldn't look like a bigger faggot

get your shirt out of your face bitch, time to see the little turd that bitches about christmas gifts like a cunt

why does your shitty childhood have anything to do with OP's shitty Christmas?

Your mother being a single mom was her choice, and you being poor was her choice, too.

Sure bud.

Thanks for insulting my dads fucking injury you dipshit. Why do you crawl back into the shithole you call your mother and leavs us all alone.

You have fat hands. Are you trying to hide your fat face? Fatty. Fatty McFatfat.

show us your feminine penis

If I show my face Ill get raped.

I think it's pretty obvious why you're alone. You sound like a mooch asshole who everyone is trying to get away from, take this time alone to fucking kill yourself.

Tip: don't have kids if you're incapable of living a normal and not-shit life.

No. They chose to have kids. They wanted them. If not have am abortion or adoption. It's simple. If you can't handle it don't do it.

Its sad that half of you are middle aged men ripping on me a 14 year old boy.

Then you'd at least be getting one good thing for Christmas...

My dad is dead

Was he an hero.

Neither was her choice, but whatever richfag. My story has something to do with op because at that time I was happy that she even was able to get me something, while OP is whining over this shit that probably costs like 50 bucks.

I know how you feel.
I used also to get shitty presents from my parents, specially my dad. Last christmas i told him what a terrible father he was and i broke a vase by throwing it on him. Lol he got all really upset so i punched him. This Christmas i got exactly what i wanted. A ps4, money, a new tv and a guitar.

I think you should get downstairs and confront your parents for being skimpfucks.

Record all of it and upload it so we can see how fucking stupid they are.

or you could go stab your father.

thats fuckin leafy dude

I vividly remember driving to school on this first day of my sophmore year in a old rusted F150. Pulled in to see 2 brand new firebirds, mustang cobras, honda preludes, and other newish cars.
Learned right then my place in this world. Being poor sucks. And fuck hollywood and its false depiction of a rosey outcome through hardwork and perseverance.
No, it helps if your dad is the owner of a company, or pays for your college.
Life is infinitely better for rich/upper middle class kids

Fuck you, asshole. I make ~7k a month. I pay half of his girlfirneds share of the rent basically too

Why don't you go kill yourself instead, nigger loving fucking kike faggot

My dad was ex police force and military so I'd probably fucking die.

edgefag

drugs

Rip

Stab him from the back. If you wont confront your father you will never get anything.

He is still a nice guy... just a bit dumb

not better, just easier.

you have the wrong outlook Sup Forumsro.

MODS BAN THIS FAGGOT.
BANISH HIM TO THE GANGES RIVER.

Why because you don't like me.