It's time Sup Forums. You have been taken as a class D test subject by the SCP foundation

It's time Sup Forums. You have been taken as a class D test subject by the SCP foundation.

Your task is to survive 3 rolls. The last 3 digits of each roll determines the next SCP that you're sent in to fuck with in the name of science. You are required to properly interact with it to be able to call it safe and move on. Talk to it, touch it, taste it, smell it, stick your dick in it - whatever needs to be done.

Should you survive all 3 SCPs, you will be euthanized at the end of the month for a job well done. This is a nice, painless ending.

Should you be killed or somehow bring about eternal suffering/torture/pain upon yourself, you have lost the game.

If by chance an SCP somehow allows you to escape the foundation and/or grants you a permanent solution that gets you away from the testing and imminent death, you have truly won.

Good luck.

SCPs here: scp-wiki.net/scp-series

rawlen

roll

memes

I love me some SCP loving. Come on Magic Ink Bitch!

just a pupper

roll 2

Well fuck... Reroll?

>000

You had one job, user...

Rollio

ROLL 1, in the name of science

Not my fault. I'm counting that as a successful roll btw. So with just need more to end my boring SCP imprisonment.

Well, that sucked

Bring it,

LEEEEROYYY JJJEEENKIINNSSS!!!!!!!

test subject K4G
rolling

...the rules are not very clear though

Alright so, at worse, pretty bad burns if I have to wear the thing. I can deal.

Roll #2

Kind wierd that I got two non-lethal computer related SCPs. Well Im off to my death. See ya guys.

SCP-000-J?

rololo #1

roll 1

Rolle

Kek

Roll

rol 2

subject K4G reporting
SCP-818 already neutralized

rolling for next task.

k let's go

lucky fag rol #3

roll

Alright I stuck my dick in a black hole and died
Great game op

Why the hell not?

fuckin' dead

roll 1

That wasn't so bad.
Roll 2

Roll 1

Roll 1

subject K4G reporting in
had a nice talk with Dr. 'Neatly Arranged Office'

rolling for next task...

roll 2

Rolllllllllllllun

Well that was pretty unhelpful.
Roll 2

roll 2

Ouch... Nice knowing you K4G.

I think I lived.
Roll 3

roll 3

roll

witness me

So far so good
Roll 3

roll 3

Piece of cake.

mediocre. witness me 2

Rollerino

Test 1

Let's goooo

Finally, a peaceful end.

Yeah I guess I would die on the 3rd.

What the actual fuck is an SCP?

>easy
Round 2

subject K4G death report:

The class D subject was let into the testing chamber, exposing him to SCP-532.
Upon seeing the snowflake-like accumulations of SCP-532 in the air, subject K4G expressed relief.
K4G: "Oh look, a snow flake"
[K4G catches the SCP-532 with his tongue, leading to instant frostbite and endothermic decomposition of its body]

How do you even play this game

>rollan

Rolling

mediocre. witness me 3, i embrace sweet release.

This is fun

Subject C0F rolling

lel

I appreciate your roleplay
thanks user

rollins numero 1

just roll and go to the link in OP nerds

Rolling

Cool I have the Internet on that one.
Round 3

I roll

Riggin'

>talk like mad max guys
>gets Valhalla Gate

kek is fucking real holy shit

Subject C0F reporting in

Had a great "Birthday Time!" with a cake that made me [CHECK ROLL] years old for a day... what a blast !!!

rollan

Not much to party at the age of 962...
rolling for next task.

lets do this

WOAH

rawhide

okay, a tissue box

First Roll

Roll 1

rawl

So far still alive have one to go.

Rawl

i have survived

Roll me hard fammm

Subject C0F reporting back

Went to see weird looking monkeys.
They fixed my watch and glasses. Scientists were baffled. Probably expected different outcome.

rolling for last task...

Ashe maree is a qt3.14

roll

Rolling for SCP-1171 because that guy is alright

>SCP 293
Well look at that, my dick is an scp.

Rollin

Roll 2222

roll

Seriously, what in the fuck am I reading

> SCP-055: SCP-055 is something that causes anyone who examines it to forget its various characteristics, thus making it indescribable except in terms of what it is not.[5]
> SCP-087: SCP-087 is a staircase that appears to descend downwards forever.[6] The staircase is inhabited by SCP-087-1, which is described as a face without a mouth, pupils or nostrils.[7]
> SCP-108: SCP-108 is a Nazi bunker system that is only accessible through a portal found in a woman's nose.[8]
> SCP-173: SCP-173 is a humanoid statue composed of rebar, concrete and Krylon spray paint.[5] It is stationary when directly observed, but attacks people when line of sight with it is broken.[6]
> SCP-294: SCP-294 is a coffee machine that can dispense almost anything that does or can exist in liquid form.[6]
> SCP-426: SCP-426 is a toaster which can only be referred to in the first person.[6]
> SCP-1171: SCP-1171 is a home whose windows are always covered in condensation; by writing in the condensation on the glass, it is possible to communicate with an extra-dimensional entity whose windows are likewise covered in condensation. This entity bears significant hostility towards humans, but does not know that the Foundation members are humans.[5]
> SCP-1609: SCP-1609 is a mulch that teleports into the lungs of anyone who approaches it in an aggressive fashion or while wearing a uniform. It was previously a peaceful chair that teleported to whichever nearby person felt the need to sit down, but it entered its current aggressive state after being inserted into a woodchipper by a rival organization.[5]

Welp I'm dead already.

Death by voodoo clay doll

A helpful flu virus. Noice.
Next roooooollll

Not bad at all. Second roll

Last roll, still alive boiiiissssss

Roll.