What are your thoughts on Trottla dolls?

What are your thoughts on Trottla dolls?

Other urls found in this thread:

uklovedollforums.co.uk/home.php
trottla.net/eOverseasexport.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

test

hhhhhng

sure something that makes money.
screw the other points.

want..

Never heard of them, but if it stops a pedo fucking a kiddo, then all is good

I didn't knew until now, but I'm a plasticsexual.

im curious, but that kind of stuff would get me in trouble in this country, and they are exoensive as fuck

What country?

Everywhere outside japan

Rofl

It's like buying a food processor. It's all fun and games until you have to clean it up.

Well, copypasting their website...

>Please note, we cannot export Trottla's dolls to the following countries,
nor can we send our catalogues to them: Korea, North Korea,China, Israel, Middle East((except Kuwait).

>We also do not trade for any other countries such as follows: countries under judicial systems and rules beyond our comprehension,countries at war, or countries with policies against Japan. We will not respond to emails from those countries, nor any questions. This includes the persons from any of these countries residing in Japan.

I don't know the laws regarding childlike dolls in countries but many dolls, especially jap dolls are petite anyway they just have big tits so I don't know why there should an issue with them but there's always some fucking SJW who thinks they know better.

There are doll forums who will know the laws, in the UK there is uklovedollforums.co.uk/home.php
and the UK doll importers are on there so you don't have to import anything and shouldn't get ripped off.

At what point do you start crying? Right after you cum, or several strokes in and realizing it's not aware of anything you're doing?

Real men drop a tear after cumming.

If I ever found out someone I knew owned one of these things I'd immediately tell everyone I know what a creepy child raping pervert you are.

Wake up, see this. What do?

Leave the room quickly without breaking eye contact.

I wouldnt be surprized if that pussy gets tearing or cracking after a while at the entrance of the pussy. My genuine fleshlight and expensive seventeen evo had cracking and tore after a week. And I didn't even fap hardcore with them.

>Not grabbing the apples with your mouth...

>If I ever found out someone I knew owned one of these things I'd immediately tell everyone I know what a creepy child raping pervert you are.
and carry on using your hand and thinking of the girl next door..yeah, you are a fucking hero, no actually a cringing fucking liar.

No.
And coupled with those fucking cat statues, I'm going to guess whoever owns these is literally a human being with deep issues.

>2017
>Not having fun with your own plastic loli.

Is it yours? Does the pussy easily tore or tears apart like in 's post?

hm they cost?

>This includes the persons from any of these countries residing in Japan.

Japs really are Xenophobic as fuck

Not mine, sorry.

This might help you:
trottla.net/eOverseasexport.html

>Transport costs for korea, North Korea 50,000,000 USD

I mean , I knew many japanese see koreans as smelly immigrants who steal jobs but this is kinda off.

These are better and cheaper