I'm writing her as a character... help me develop details

I'm writing her as a character... help me develop details

Her favorite sex act is getting violently double penetrated by ten inch ducks while being slapped and strangled, making a dumb face while she flops around like a helpless little piece of fuck meat.
She then feels guilty and tries her best to cover up her sperm breath and any other evidence from her stupid tumblr dyke girlfriend.

Bump for more of this slut.

Can you post a nice picture of her. I want to put my cock next to it.

Also, Marie likes to feel her man getting hard and big as he goes trough a glass of her piss. She loves filling glasses of piss and offering them to her man.She drinks herself, from time to time. But she gets best aroused knowing that her partner is taking such a filthy fluid out of her body, and putting it inside his own, and even getting excited while doing this. She also stuff chilli peppers up her urethra, before getting fucked, she loves that pain and she loves giving pain to her sexual partner if it happens that his cock touches her peehole.

>best
eyes
>Worst
nose
>IQ average guessing about 100
>"Marie" has average popularity. not overly popular not particularly unpopular.
>Fave sex act
"Marie" isnt overly adventurous by herself. that being said she could easily be talked into being someones fuck pig i being used by multiple guys/girls. So boringly her fave sex act would be just 1 on 1 sex but particularly from behind while her hair is being pulled and her ass is being slapped.

How tall is she / how old / whats she weight, what color are her eyes, etc.
Does she have any kids? Every had an abortion? How would you describe her if you didn't have a picture?

Her pointed look, never wavering from...(whatever her character might be interested in looking at).

Wish you had some bigger pictures, got any with her mouth open / tongue out?

come on user she is defo a dyke feminazi who has gone through her teenage angst

she is 5'11 and probably 150lb
no kids

Her and her friend definitely like getting their faces and tits slapped during sex and insist on being ejaculated inside of.

Why the fuck is her head shaved is she sick or just retarded?

not sick...IQ deficiency

Her turn-ons include depressing one of your nostrils, putting her mouth over the other, and telling you to blow while she sucks and swallows all that tasty lung cheese.
>based on picture 6

Fantastic. Great cock teaser.

Oh, she got her head shaved in public under lights in front of people she didn't know?
Major attention whore / daddy issues.

lmaoo

How old is she? Tell me she fucks every cock without a rubber on. Is she being fucked at the moment?

nice

best feature eyes, worst feature nose
IQ 75....smells like body odor
she is not popular, and her fav act is worshipping feet and ass

Is this Australia?

Also, i could cum into that piece of shit with no problem.

Canada and Australia

>10 inch duck
Thats a big duck, my mane

Goddamnit

Best-eyes
Worst-nose
IQ-81
Smells like day old cheese
She's popular with a small group of d&d players, and the homeless man who lives behind the liquor store who really is rich af but is crazy so he stays there. He's mildly inappropriate but also gives her sage life advice in drawn out monologues, that she never pays attention to. His name is Baron
Favorite act-rimming 15 year old boys after gym class

FUCKING HELL, i want to drive 30 miles into the middle of nowhere, get drunk with her, and start trowing punches at each others. And than fuck like rabbits.

excellent characterization

she looks like she smells like horse piss

You better post the fucking story once it's done OP

she's DEFINITELY both bipolar and a borderliner

>she's DEFINITELY both bipolar and a borderliner
borderline what

Multiple personality disorder

best facial feature is the nose. She broke that fighting with a girl, for an issue about how many fingers she could take inside her cunt

worst facial features: her teeth. They are not rotten. Her friends keep telling her she's not drinking enough beer and smoking enough dirt.

IQ-90. But dropping, she never uses it. When she's drunk she's IQ-110.

She smells like curry chicken.

She likes to fill her cunt with internal tampons, even when she's not on period, and convince drunk guys, not very into it, to go for her asshole.

lol.

90 and dropping, poor thing.