It's Christmas. Why are you on Sup Forums right now?

It's Christmas. Why are you on Sup Forums right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198257089630/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My family is boring and I don't value their company

My wife cheated on me, and I need to escape reality for a moment.

I Just got home from family gathering, now i'm just home and trying to get fckd up but don't have much beer in house.

technically christmas is already over in my country

I already had Christmas from 7:30-10:30 with my family, so I'm all good for the rest of the day. Now it's Payday 2, Jack Daniels and Oreos.

Good question. I'm on here because my family tends to do everything on the 23rd and Christmas Eve, not the actual holiday. But, I opened up a few gifts and I'm very thankful. Merry Christmas, user.

You guys are my family. That's why I'm here
>merry Christmas guys

I'm sick as shit, home alone, bored.

I feel like a shitty child with no agency instead of a 27-year-old, but my parents are arguing as usual and I don't have the social grace to be a part of their pretentious holiday shit, so I'm holed up in my room as usual

I really need to get my shit together and move back out

Where are you from?

waiting for the turkey to be cooked, its either this or do some other random shit.

Thanks, user. Merry Christmas to you too.

I'm waiting for my mother to call me into the kitchen to help with more dinner prep and this is the first site I go on in my free time

Merry Christmas, guys.

Because my sister is playing White Christmas in the lounge, but we live in Australia, where Christmas is a time for bbq and swimming.

I'm Jewish. Also, you guys are assholes.

Did everything. Now it's night and I am chilling.

just another day for me

Because most of the normie newfags aren't online right now, have you not noticed that the posts today are of a slightly higher quality? not a coincidence

This.

I'm at work reading this copy of The Altlantic that somebody left here.

Because you're a faggot

Currently smoking a few joints and playing Battlefield 1. Christmas is just another day - albeit with more food and a few gifts.

trying to find a livestream of the baltimore/steelers game cause i dont think any bars are open

No family.

swedes celebrate the 24th

smoking weed and playing bf1? sounds like the best Christmas ever

Have to go to in-laws in a minute.
Wife and kids already headed out, I have the in-laws headache of a present in the back of the truck.
Contemplating ripping apart the top of the motor and telling the wife I blew the motor on my way out.

Cheer up man you've got us. Also merry Christmas

This is most evenings after work lol. Had BF1 since release - still a pretty good Christmas though!

Merry Xmas user.

yes

This

Going to cousins house,passing time.

I'm playing overwatch and I'm about to head to the toilet

it's a comfy day quit giving me shit OP

Because Euro Christmas was yesterday

Merry Christmas Sup Forumsro, you got us.

Different fag here but cheers user. I love you too!

for free shit, hook me up
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198257089630/

Heard rumors of celeb leaks... Just checkin

I'm working on won't get out until much later.

Thanks a lot man.

So ronery

Merry christmas guys