Why shouldn't I kill myself Sup Forums ?

Why shouldn't I kill myself Sup Forums ?
I'm always sad, crazily in love with a girl who is a good friend of mine but who loves me back only as a friend...
I hate myself, I have a loving family that has done everything for me, yet I am not happy and I think of myself as a failure to my parents.

I have chosen an academic path that doesn't suit me. The workload is huge, but it is far from what I want to do later.

I don't, I can't eat well enough anymore, I don't have enough sleep, I can't afford time tout work out.

Still, my situation is a lot better than a big lot of people. I want to stop complaining and take off again but I can't and it only makes me hate myself more.

Please help me Sup Forums, I'd rather not die but it seems to be the most comfortable solution.

You could always kill yourself, have you tried that?

Try fapping or killing yourself op. Usually one of the two works.

I don't think I'd be able to do that.

I hate to admit it but I'd like to get assaulted and stabbed to death one day.

get rid of friend shes what i call a dead end, i have a loving family too user i failed out of uni and my parents smiled and said it was okay when i clearly fucked up.
i chose that same path i now work in a factory sell drawings and designs on the side and i do full painting portraits for rare people that pay enough usually family friends that are snobs,
i dont eat as much as i did either its because you are depressed keep an eye on your diet but know that its your mind that needs changing first.
you are probably alone by choice seek some mental help if you feel the need take a drink or a smoke and relax user its really really not that bad infact you have nothing to worry about my problems compared to you make your problems seem non existent dont worry, merry xmas u fag

Go to the beach, get some sleep, eat some good stuff. Then, smoke some weed. Go out, go white water rafting, hiking, anything. Then, go back to work. Do that every two months. Or when you're given the chance.

Go to the beach, get some sleep, eat some good stuff. Then, smoke some weed. Go out, go white water rafting, hiking, anything. Then, go back to work. Do that every two months. Or when you're given the chance. And call that girl of yours a asexual whore. Get some new friends, and fuck some cute girl.

Wtf, why did someone clone that post lol

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Thanks mate, I hope everything gets better in your life.

Do it you fucking pussy.

You have friends, you have a family, you have everything to be happy.

Fuck yaself

and you, xmas is apparently a peak for suicide give it some time you might be feeling the generally xmas blues aswell as depression lethal combo i know get an early night the days go abit quicker and see how you feel by new years eve thats a new year maybe a new chance for you aswell

The problem is I can't, I barely have enough time for myself. I'd really like to, but it's not that easy, if it was everything would have been better. I have to make some serious concessions to do that on a regular basis.

I know, I realize that. I have everything to be happy, but I am not happy and I cause my parents to worry too much, I waste their time on stupid things like this. That makes me hate myself more.

My daughter was killed in a car accident a few years ago because my ex and her bf didn't buckle her into her car seat properly. She was the first and only thing I ever truly loved in my life. I haven't felt alive since the moment I found out she died. You cry over making bad choices, you feel life isn't worth living without having the things you want but never had. You should kill yourself, because you are a waste of life. You don't know true pain and suffering, you don't know what it means to lose all that you love. You're just a pissy-pants baby who has tantrums when you don't get what you want. Your life is exactly what you made it to be. You don't deserve it either. You have no reason to live, because no matter what you ever have, you will always want people to feel sorry for you because of what you don't have.

Once again, please kill yourself.

Last night all I did was drinking with a friend. Even though I got a bit sad for a short time, but when I'm drunk I get sad about silly stupid things, not something as big as my whole existence.

I fucking know, this is what I said and you're just saying it again.

I'm sorry for your daughter.

over thinking? did you cry over some shit you didnt think you'd cry or think about? alcohols a motherfucker for bringing out your dark secrets guess it slows your mind down just enough to let down the flood gates, maybe stimulating your mind right now isnt for you but remember that whatever it is getting you down its on a temporary state of mind you didnt feel like this at say age 5 or 6 so keep going you may not understand your current situation until its a memory

Just go to Mexico do crack and fuck hookers

Solid advice
Distract yourself man
Go get outside, have some fun

I feel you fam, just try getting some pussy, to live for maybe you could use her as wingman haha?