Daily reminder that Dawn of Justice is objectively shit and that there's nothing you can do about it

Daily reminder that Dawn of Justice is objectively shit and that there's nothing you can do about it.

We know BvS is trash

>doesn't know what the word 'objective' means.

/board

Reminder that a kids movie starring furries was better than BvS.

Having those rhino guards from Robin Hood appear as the final enemy instead of Doomsday would have improved BvS significantly.

>SJWs and nu-males gave it bad reviews

Honestly a compliment desu senpai

>subscribing to the reviews of SJWs and shills

RT is dead.

Bury it.

This is true.

This is grasping straws out of your ass.

>3 months
>still mad

reminder that this was better than BvS

Lol. Aww I know you only care about the score- but actually read some of the reviews.

Then look at some of the reviewers

Then look at the other movies they liked.

Then see if that score is still significant to you.

I don't care about the score or critics, that movie fucking sucked regardless.

>Loki has bigger junk that Cap
It answered some very important questions.

no u

Oh yeah because you're quite the alpha male posting on an anonymous cartoon chinese board.

>serious = bad
Are you implying Snyderverse is serious? There's humor in it no matter how much you try to pretend there isn't.

I went in biased toward the movie because I love Batman more than any comic character outside of Spider-Man and Venom

I went at midnight, after a "black out" of the internet as to avoid spoilers. This means I saw 0 (zero/cero/rei) reviews.

I left 3 hours later realizing I had seen a piece of shit movie.

That's how I know the movie is bad. No """professional""" reviewer or fanboy needs to tell me. I, using my own judgment and perception, declared the movie as awful.

So fuck RT, and fuck the idiots thinking this piece of shit was a good film/kino/motion picture/whatever the meme term now is.

i think you misunderstood the point there bud

Then what is the point you're trying to make, if not to imply that YOUR grown men in tights and capes is serious but all the other isn't?

you sound upset.

You are also wrong and its telling of your intelligence.

But user, there's no arguing over taste.

>opinions
>wrong

well they aint mine, but the point there is just a parody of the people who say the film had a gritty tone and was therefore bad because of it. Not that there wasn't any humor throughout.

IDRetardation>BvS

That's not good parody though.

well why dont you think of something better then

Why would I? I'm not into strawmen in the first place.

It's kino.
No other capeshit movie comes even close to it.

Just accept that you are a butthurt Marveldrone that needs to do anti-BvS threads every five minutes to pander to all the other redditors around here.

According to plebs.

No it's not, the avg. rating is lower.

Welcome to democracy, where the plebs decide.

>It's kino.
>No other capeshit movie comes even close to it.

agreed user, although I'd say Watchmen (Directors cut) comes close.

>tfw this was better than BvS

So much delusion in one post

If you thought that was better than just pack up all your basic knowledge on movies and leave

>marvelcucks still salty because the disney hold on critics didn't fool true patricians

Pathetic to be honesto

To anyone that liked the film please head to r/dc_cinematic to discuss it.

Thank u