Dude growing breasts part two - had to go and the thread was dead by the time I got back

Dude growing breasts part two - had to go and the thread was dead by the time I got back.

Anyway, you wanted more pics so I found some from the time I trolled Sup Forums

Continue. Think I seen your thread a few months ago if I recall correctly. You've got a few bras you prefer wearing if I'm remembering right

More

What the fuck...
I'd fuck those titties.
Are you becoming a trap?

What's going on here?

Is this a trap?

I don't know if I can find more, I tend to purge this kind of stuff.

No, I'm just a dude who has an unfortunately large rack

As someone who actually wants tits, I am envious.

I have the same issue. Mine are a medication side effect.

I'd love to spray my load on those mammaries, male or not.
Might be even hotter to make a male into my bitch, actually.
I bet that's what you really want, you sissy, those look exactly like the titty pics fat slags take to get attention

They really suck most of the time, I like being a male, but a part of me is extremely feminine. It fucks with your brain if most of the attention to you comes from males liking you as a female.
That sucks man, how big are you?Just cum if you want to and go away

Maybe dude it was meant to be, become a trap u already got them titties, miggt as well go all the way

Post a video playing with your nipples!

>They really suck most of the time, I like being a male, but a part of me is extremely feminine. It fucks with your brain if most of the attention to you comes from males liking you as a female.

Ah I suppose that would be kind of fucky. I want to be a girl though so eh. Dysphoria is a bitch. Have you talked to a doctor about surgery to get them removed/reduced?

I don't like being a girl full-time
I might but I don't think I can do it rn
Nope, main reasons are the cost and the fact that my gf says she likes them. Not sure what she'll say if they're really growing bigger like I fear.
pic related, its her

Oh lord Sup Forums how to bud perky tits? I'm a 20 year old guy

>Nope, main reasons are the cost and the fact that my gf says she likes them. Not sure what she'll say if they're really growing bigger like I fear.
>pic related, its her
Ah, well, at least she likes them.

Do you both share lingerie, or are these your girlfriend's pics?

Not sure if I'm looking at you or your girlfriend here, you both look about the same. Would fugg both of you if drunk just to say I did it